Can anybody guess what ascendant is this picture?

blackbery

Chill Bean.

People can have as much fun as they like & don't need you to lecture them.

OP
Can't open the l ink but I would have made a guess.

Don't allow grouchy members to put you off what YOU want to post about.

OniDragon

You are kind of hooked on novelty astrology, aren’t you? You do need to know that there is a very serious side of this. Professional Astrologers use astrology, which natal is the blueprint of your life, to help people self-actualize and make real impact in the world with living intentionally.

You are certainly welcome to do it the way you are doing it, having lots of fun doing it, but I felt obligated to let you know that there is a deadly serious side of all this.

Maybe you are aware of this; maybe it escaped you completely. But in any case, now you are aware.

Sorry, I just like astrology so much that I have a big interest in a lot of things in astrology.

OniDragon

Chill Bean.

People can have as much fun as they like & don't need you to lecture them.

OP
Can't open the l ink but I would have made a guess.

Don't allow grouchy members to put you off what YOU want to post about.

Here is the link for the picture:
https://i.ibb.co/GkGFq7F/20220110-172236.jpg

blackbery

You don't need to apologize, you can post whatever you like, don't listen to grumpy members who don't like to have fun.

I like guessing Ascendants, two of my family members have :leo: AC & they have beautiful hair, like a mane of a lion!

:happy::lol::lol:

Sorry, I just like astrology so much that I have a big interest in a lot of things in astrology.

OniDragon

Then maybe you should learn about vocational astrology, horary astrology, event astrology, relationship astrology, rectification of Charts, natal analysis, traditional astrology, hellenistic astrology, and predictive astrology. From my point of view, you seem to be caught up in something else.

I am used to the natal chart. The planets, houses, aspects and stuff like that. I usually thought astrology was more about the chart and the placements

blackbery

What gives you the authority to say that the real purpose of astrology is?

You don't speak for me or anyone else who is an astrologer.

Stop being patronizing & rude to members.

This is a very very beginner view. The chart is the blueprint of your life. You need to understand that there is a big picture you are not aware of. The individual planetary placements, for example, are just the structure, not the meaning.

The real purpose of astrology is to find your mission in life and learn ways to develop it.

OniDragon

This is a very very beginner view. The chart is the blueprint of your life. You need to understand that there is a big picture you are not aware of. The individual planetary placements, for example, are just the structure, not the meaning.

The real purpose of astrology is to find your mission in life and learn ways to develop it.

I see. So when I look at my birth chart, it tells me what abilities I was born or the way that I appear, communicate, etc.

JUPITERASC

I see. So when I look at my birth chart
it tells me what abilities I was born

or the way that I appear, communicate, etc.
IF the astrologer has the ability :smile:

keep in mind that

in the west anyone may self-style as "..an astrologer.."
especially online anonymously

you as a beginner are qualified
to make astrological pronouncements
you are entitled to your opinion
even if you are guessing

also
traditional astrological delineation
differs from modernistic astrological delineation
and so
astrologers frequently disagree

JUPITERASC

Sorry, I just like astrology so much
that I have a big interest in a lot of things in astrology.

guessing is fun but unreliable - and not astrology - anyone can guess :smile:

I agree with dang little that JASC says, but on this s/he and I agree.

Have fun as you Read, Study and Vigilantly Practise :smile:

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

jac

IF the astrologer has the ability :smile:

keep in mind that

in the west anyone may self-style as "..an astrologer.."
especially online anonymously

you as a beginner are qualified
to make astrological pronouncements
you are entitled to your opinion
even if you are guessing

also
traditional astrological delineation
differs from modernistic astrological delineation
and so
astrologers frequently disagree

This is the difference between "astro-lite" forums, where you have dilettantes using what they think is astrology to name their ferret, as opposed to the Art/Science, in which the Astrologer studies the Heavenly 7 to serve the King who hopes to save his empire, lest said Astrologer wind up on the receiving end of the guillotine.

IleneK

Premium Member
This is the difference between "astro-lite" forums, where you have dilettantes using what they think is astrology to name their ferret, as opposed to the Art/Science, in which the Astrologer studies the Heavenly 7 to serve the King who hopes to save his empire, lest said Astrologer wind up on the receiving end of the guillotine.

What does this mean?

It means this is the difference between people to simply call or themselves astrologers and those who seriously practice the art and science of astrology.