Bumpy astrological ride

Spectrum

Hi everyone, I just got sent this in an e-mail from an American Asrologer Carol Barbeau. Several planets are in retrograde which probably explains why people are feeling so bad...
DID you know? Jupiter, Chiron, and Neptune going
Backwards in Aquarius together has NEVER HAPPENED
EVER: None of us in the Astrology community
can find references to this as far
Back as we travel looking at the sky.

So, using this aspect to heal wounds (Chiron)
(But you do need to know what wound you have
To heal it don’t you?) mixing
Energy With Faith (Jupiter) and Imagination
Or intuition and dreaming to make it real (Neptune)
can take us down the path to truly creating what we are
focusing on..negative or positive.

Whatever is happening now is FOR A REASON, we just have to
be patient and work through the problems, and find
JOY IN THE MOMENTS which are there for us all

A sunset, watching the light move through the
Leaves in a tree, the laugh of a child, a e mail or call
from a friend who loves us, a pet, sunrises, the
Fact that we have roofs over our head, we are safe
And if we are not feeling secure? WELL, who really
Is secure?

Security is within ourselves and knowing
We can survive the next step. We do not have to
Worry about tomorrow… JUST FOR TODAY we are
Ok aren’t we?

Working on changing our thinking is part of this Aquarius
Energy. CHANGING thought patterns, away from the
Negative into the positive. AND when the planets are
Not doing what we would like….well…

Aspects are like relationships that the planets have between
each other. Some days they are grumpy and grouchy and snap
and hiss at each other and some days they smile and are helpful
as they operate in cohesive harmony Being aware of this stuff just
enables you to shift your perspective and more happily traverse the
Road of life and is the reason I do the daily reports for you.

Planets are like actors doing a job and a portraying a part
And when they change signs they also begin to act differently.
when we have rough aspects I usually see people make the
greatest and most wonderful SHIFTS and leaps of consciousness.

Niplan

Banned
What do you mean everyone is feeling bad?

This is ontop of my sun, and i've made nothing but leaps and bounds in advancement latley.. i feel perfectly in tune.

smilingsteph

I think that when planets go retrograde they make us turn inward. Great post! I think I love your answers to the retrograde, to turn in and look for the answers....
I have been feeling okay. I have all three conjunct my ascendant. Good ole Jupiter has been making me feel pretty optimistic lately!
I think we should keep this thread moving to see how this retrograde will affect certain people!
Again, thanks for the news.

Spectrum

I don't know Niplan, but I am really happy for you and Smiling Steph, I just received it today in my e-mails from a qualified astrologer and it seemed to resonate with me. Her name is Carol Barbeau. I have never had any problems with her readings but I would be interested to hear anyone else's situation. I certainly don't feel on the ball right now, nothing seems to be going right but I found Carol's insights very valuable. As she says, if it resonates with you then share it if you don't, then just discard it. She kind of gets a lot of criticism but it would be nice to hear from some qualified astrologers about this unusual bundle of planets in retrograde, particularly chiron. As she says it is a phenomenon and they can't seem to trace this collection of planets in astro history. But I thought her sentiments were nice anyway she is kind of like a spiritual midwife to many people all over the world.

natasa812

This ``heaven trio`` is in conj. with my natal AC and I feel just fine...
Acctually, not just fine but perfect. Jupiter in 1st brings expansion, I feel great and the only problem is that I excersice even more because I am afraid that I might gain some weight with Jupiter in here...
Generally, I don`t like Neptune, but, what to do, I can not escape it. I`ll swim more these days. Also, more diving is a good idea.

Best r
Natasha

EJ53

Banned
What do you mean everyone is feeling bad?....I feel perfectly in tune.

Sometimes, we can't control what happens to us........only what we allow ourselves to feel and do about it.......So, let's choose to feel and act as humanitarians (Jupiter,Chiron, Neptune in Aquarius) when confronted again by astrological/spiritual lessons we've failed to understand in the past (retrogrades).

_________________________________________​

katydid

What do you mean everyone is feeling bad?

This is ontop of my sun, and i've made nothing but leaps and bounds in advancement latley.. i feel perfectly in tune.

You have the Sun and Jupiter there, 2 very beneficial planets, thus you feel at HOME there. People with this transit on their Saturns or their Mars are likely less comfortable with the feelings they are experiencing. :joyful:

Niplan

Banned
I feel incredibly enlightened as moreso then i used to. I used to describe my self as walking though a mist, or a void or just kind of in a haze..

Now, as astrologers everything moves in circles, we have an art that we can't understand how it works, it just does... I read that neptune is symbolic of the biggest lie of all, the human existance.

If the world is made up of mostly water, as are we then we are mostly neptune, lies and strong emotions delliusions, we are made of dillusions as is the earth.

Nothing on earth grows without water, water is the dillusion of existance.

I think we are all on the cosmic scale just energy taking the charts and forms of human bodies, for an intergalatic science experament.

I've also been reading alot of horay philosophy, and the idea that, the universe poses a cosmic question, and we are to awnser with a human response.

basicaly we are just servicing the cosmos by being here, rather then doing something else.

I also "daydreamed" a conversation I had with a boss, and the next day i had that same conversation almost word for word.. but i changed the conversation, because i knew what would happen if i had said what i orignaly wanted to. I don't mean dejavu, it wasn't a feeling this was actualy being able to remember the conversation i daydreamed and use it.

and based on the transits it is entirley possible that I really am developing "psychic" abilities, neptune, lies, jupiter expansion, natal jupiter sun and chiron. Healing the lies of existance, becoming the healer of lies, showing the truth to the world..

I also thought on my existance and place in the world, I think I was destined to bring astrology to those around me, and spred its awareness as near and far as i can before i die, to help bring forth the next age to set the stage for what comes next.

And like i said earler, I really no longer do fear death as bad as i used to, wich makes even more perfect sense, because this is happening in my 8th house.

I have though, felt this nerviousness about my self latley, i can feel this tingling in my fingers and stomach. especialy when i talk about astrology, or psychics, cards, runes, its new, not a bad thing just weird..

Last edited:

Spectrum

Thanks EJ, I get some sufi poems sent to me every day and it says we need to be peaceful and unmoved by our circumstances, sufficiently strong enough to weather the elements. It makes sense, and like many you can feel taken for a ride and subject to the changes in life rather than be in control of your situation. I wonder how many times in each moment we don't act as agents of peace but rather stir up hostility through being hurt insulted belittled. Many people resort to knee jerk reactions which fuel disputes which can go on forever. I think it is true that the mark of a spiritual life is to be totally at ease and unmoved by circumstanes which are unfavorable and not to be tossed about by the wind so to speak. Many adepts soar above the mundanities of life, I find in astrology however people are always capitalising on good days and mitigating against unfavorable ones, it seems like people are forever trying to have pleasant moments, maybe it is the human condition to be happy and avoid pain, but I think many a infraction is committed unconsciously as they say and most of the population is in this state. I wonder how people rise above their circumsatnces, using astrology as technology as well as having some kind of spiritual life which enables more peace happiness and joy.

beatnikgirl

Bumpy Ride I feel like I'm on an out of control rollercoaster, I feel sick with fear and I'm hanging on for dear life.
Jupiter Chiron Neptune and of course Pluto sq Pluto are driving me round the twist and in a couple of months I will have Saturn sitting on Pluto sq natal Neptune and Jupiter, oh deep joy:((
I have Aquarius Ascendent so all this lot has been trouping through my first house, and Pluto right on the cusp of the 7/8 house.
Chrion is Natally in Aries very close to Mercury, so its my own fears and mental outlook that does me the worst harm, but obviously can sometimes give me healing.
It's strange cause during this transit I've suddenly seen all the negative asspect in my chart that I didn't really pay much attention to before, I see all the pitfalls to all my dreams and plans some days i convince myself nothing will ever work out for me again, that my hopes of been a mother and in a loving relationship will never coixist. I feel like I'm about to lose everything, and I'm sorry I don't see much of that famous chiron healing or pluto rebirth ever making up for the loss.
I'm terrified and I still have a whole year of Pluto and saturn wrecking havoc in all the important areas of my life.
I actually feel like I'm about to become an orphan metaphorically and lose everything that is nurturing in my life, so Chiron Saturn and pluto are not pulling any punches.
Any advice to get me through this would be wholeheartedly welcomed.

dreamtimez

I wouldn't put it exactly that way ... life has been good for me, at least as far as the material things are concerned. And this Rx is happening in my 6th house ... work pressure has increased, can't cope at times, too many late nights, bringing work home and still there's so much left.

Spectrum

Beatnikgirl, you will have to try and overcome your fears or you will wind up with health problems - many people who go through pluto square have this. At hindu temples you can have what is called a Yajna to help you be in control of this. A vedic pundit can analyse your chart and perform what is called a fire ceremony, you can also talk about the major challenges that are facing you and talk with him about what you need to do. It is non-sectarian and anyone can have yajna, or else I would recommend that you get Keith Sherwood's book on Chakra Therapy which has exercises for disrupting the fear reflex. It will nullify it. During this phase a lot of your adrenals are under stress from the flight or fight syndrome, it is a horrble transit and makes you feel ill at ease. What i found was that the things that were the most impostant to me in the world had no more relevance, it just did not bother me. You must be able to handle the situation, it is very hard, but Yajna seems to reduce the impact of these major transits, I wish somebody had of told me. You can find more about yajna on the internet, but you can easily go to a local temple in your city, ring the priest and have him come over and offer you a chat and a cup of tea - they are not actively looking for converts but are about your welfare, they would be happy to support you during this time and you can talk about your transits and having a free yajna. I do have a book on it, it is a very complex subject but the rewards wil be many. I would also keep up your support networks, be surrounded by people etc. Also don't indulge in victim like behaviour or it will turn you more into a victim, you could end up hurting somebody else unwittingly. I hope these suggestions are of some use to you. Take care.

EJ53

Banned
Niplan said:
I feel incredibly enlightened.......everything moves in circles.....we are just servicing the cosmos by being here....I think I was destined to bring astrology to those around me, and spred its awareness as near and far as i can before i die, to help bring forth the next age to set the stage for what comes next.....

That whole post is an example of how to positively embrace the effects/events of transits rather than to negatively live in fear of them....And perhaps (as Katydid says) that is because Niplan's Sun/Jupiter predisposes him to do so.......But, freewill enables everyone to consciously choose a positive response to the lessons/events attracted by their natal makeup/configuration, even though they may be predisposed to respond negatively..........The planets impel (but do not compel) us to feel or behave in the manner revealed by our charts.

Spectrum said:
I wonder how many times in each moment we don't act as agents of peace but rather stir up hostility through being hurt insulted belittled. Many people resort to knee jerk reactions which fuel disputes which can go on forever. I think it is true that the mark of a spiritual life is to be totally at ease and unmoved by circumstanes which are unfavorable and not to be tossed about by the wind so to speak.

Yes Spectrum...........This sums up for me 60 years of learning from hard experience..........But, I wish I'd read it about 45 years ago!

Beatnikgirl said:
Any advice to get me through this would be wholeheartedly welcomed

It will not seem this way now, but understanding the lessons of the natal chart is the key to alleviating the negative effects of hard transits.....If we recognise the lessons (intellectually) and actively work on overcoming them, the Law of Grace frees us from the need to experience them through transits/events.........(The events still happen but, like the Sufi, we remain unmoved by them)...........However, that's much easier to say/write than it is to do!

EJ:smile:

Last edited:

katydid

It's strange cause during this transit I've suddenly seen all the negative asspect in my chart that I didn't really pay much attention to before, I see all the pitfalls to all my dreams and plans some days i convince myself nothing will ever work out for me again, that my hopes of been a mother and in a loving relationship will never coixist. I feel like I'm about to lose everything, and I'm sorry I don't see much of that famous chiron healing or pluto rebirth ever making up for the loss.

I actually feel like I'm about to become an orphan metaphorically and lose everything that is nurturing in my life, so Chiron Saturn and pluto are not pulling any punches.
Any advice to get me through this would be wholeheartedly welcomed.

The purpose of Pluto transits is REBIRTH, and rising of the phoenix from the ashes. To actually GIVE BIRTH, first one must experience DEATH/REBIRTH.
Not everyone has to experience it so profoundly perhaps, but you personally have to let go of, and KILL OFF, much of the negative baggage that your mum left you with. :alien:
Your mission is to uncover the REAL TRUE YOU. Your mum effectively covered you up with her own resentments and anger, and made it difficult for you to look at the role of motherhood with the sheer joy that many get the chance to feel. Eventually you will get there, but like you said, you are going to have to feel like an orphan first. :surprised::love:
That is because you have been covering up some of your pain, fears and doubts, and these are in the way of you conceiving. You NEED to feel that all systems are go. For you, that may mean feeling like an 'orphan'---In other words, feeling like YOU ALONE, are strong enough to successfully raise a baby. Although you obviously want to do so with your partner, Your mom left you with an innate distrust of relationships, like you can never really fully trust and depend upon others.
So go on, ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE STRIPPED DOWN TO THE SOUL. There you will find your inner strength, and the power of Birth/Rebirth, which awaits you. :love:

beatnikgirl

Thank you katydid what you said has made great deal of sense, today I feel more in control of my feelings but there are some days when it feels like a weight is pushing down on me.
Weirdly My mother has been more supportive than she ever was during my childhood and there has been a serious shift in energy without our phone conversations there are days I wouldn't be able to get through.
I have started trying to work on some serious stuff that I know causes me to rely so heavily on my partner because of that lack of nurturing in my childhood, I have dated quite a few men who have
Moon/Neptune in the first house it's a recurring theme, while these relationships helped me and sheltered me from difficult times in my life they have kept me from becoming more self reliant and growing up, over the next months I know thats one of the tasks I need to work on, its just hard to keep working on it when there are days when you feel like the goals your working towards will never come to fruition, I know this is where I need to trust in the universe a bit more and not fear Uranus throwing me a curve ball.
Thanks for your support

smilingsteph

This ``heaven trio`` is in conj. with my natal AC and I feel just fine...
Acctually, not just fine but perfect. Jupiter in 1st brings expansion, I feel great and the only problem is that I excersice even more because I am afraid that I might gain some weight with Jupiter in here...
Generally, I don`t like Neptune, but, what to do, I can not escape it. I`ll swim more these days. Also, more diving is a good idea.

Best r
Natasha

Natasha!!!!
You are reading my mind!!!!
I have jupiter conjunct my natal ascendant as well....but I too have been working out at the gym like crazy! In fact when I look to see where the planets have become conjunct was the exact time when I started seeing a personal trainer. This lovely Jupiter is squaring Venus, opposing my moon and a few others. Afraid of weight gain yes!

I wonder why I have been so diligent with working out, maybe chiron there is wanting us to heal wounds that have affected our ascendant? Like with me it is being bad to my body, for sure. Trying to be healthy? I am actually gaining weight though, and I am working out like crazy, again, with a trainer!

Natasha, this also is seen by others thinking we are bigger than what we are? Do you feel like people are treating you different?
I have been invited to parties, fun stuff, this could be Jupiter trining pluto in the 7th?

Spectrum-
I wonder too if working on my body, by training is not the effect of the retrograde, turning within to work on things that are very personal? Usually I am so preoccupied with my family that I am sort of preoccupied with myself, which is the first! I am usually caring so much that I lose myself. If I may ask where is this taking place in your chart? What is your Astrologer saying for you. You dont have to give details if you dont want too, but it would be interesting to see how this can effect all of us by examples. :wink:

EJ-
Nicely put, we can use our free-will to allow a transit to negatively affect us. I can sit home and eat like a madman and get a pillow rear, but instead I started working out....then again I did not feel the urge to exercise because of the transit, but after I started at the gym, I looked to the transit and this fit so well.

Katydid-
You should put this interpretation of pluto on the pluto transit page, this is wonderfully good stuff!

natasa812

I am actually gaining weight though, and I am working out like crazy, again, with a trainer!

Natasha, this also is seen by others thinking we are bigger than what we are? Do you feel like people are treating you different?
I have been invited to parties, fun stuff, this could be Jupiter trining pluto in the 7th?

I also have Pluto in 7th but Jupiter is not aspecting it at the moment. Trines my Uranus in 7th but again, yes, somehow, I get more invitations for parties and generally for ``fun``... Also, Jupiter rules my 10th and this trine brings many ``sudden`` offers for cooperation (even different from my current job).

Also, I gained 4 kg lately and I was shocked because I excercise like crazy and I don`t eat more that usual...
The good thing is that Neptune is in the company so I swim and dive even more...

So, we will work out and swim and paaaaaaarty a lot?! :love:
Sounds like a paradise to me...

beatnikgirl

Thanks Spectrum I have been looking into using Bach flower remedies at the moment to help some of the acute anxiety and looking into counselling. Thanks for the advice on the yanji, I think I would feel strange approaching a Hindu temple, I am actually half Indian (half Irish) but have never been accepted by that community because of my mixed herritage, I would love to establish more contact with that side of my herritage but couldn't bear further rejection. I will do more research on Yanji and vedic astrology not an area I'm very familiar with.
The hurting some else side of these transits is the thing that is what is making me so anxious actaully, I see all the decisions I'm making right now have the potential in the future to harm others or myself, its all tied up around becoming a mother biological versus adoption and if either is really possible. I don't want my partner to miss out on been a father, I don't want my child to be harmed by my health issues, I don't want them to have to grow up without a mom cause I know only too well missing out on having a parent is something that did me a great deal of damage, and growing up with a depressed parent had it's legacy too. I also don't want to end up missing out on an experience that feels like it was meant to be my life purpose that it would help heal all the past heartbreak tied up with parenting, relationships and family. But sometimes I feel perhaps I'm not allowed to heal, I have to spend all my time healing and nurturing perfect strangers and recently thats begun to feel unfufilling because it doesn't bring me real personal happiness, I'm not buddha I'm mortal and have dreams. I know thats sounds selfish but I seem to have been putting others needs ahead of my own trying to follow a spiritual path and all I seem to end up is getting hurt, doing good deeds makes me feel empty and angry at the moment, It's not that I was only helping people to gain some positive karma but I've become disillusioned witnessing those who are malicious spiteful and selfcentred get ahead in life and those who try to do the right fair honorable thing get trampled underfoot.
So yeah the vicitm/wounding stuff Chiron in Aries at the end of my 1st or beginning of my 2nd house means I feel like I'm finally running out of empathy, I've worked hard at overcomming that selfishness all my life but it now feels like I've become to much of the shadow of that, an altruistic libra and gotten hurt by that. I feel there is a lot of work to be done to strike the right balance.