Brief synopsis please!

Ahlexefh1

Hello! i was wondering if any one could just give me a brief synopsis on what they see in my chart. Ive been into astrology for a few months now and understand the basics and what not. Im just not that good at putting it all together exactly. I also learn from seeing how other people do what it is that im learning. so watching other people make their own analysis would help me grow and learn! Im just wondering my strongest suites, my strongest planet, and what i should do career wise.

Attachments

• Astro.jpg
    Astro.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 38

JUPITERASC

Hello! i was wondering if any one could just give me a brief synopsis
on what they see in my chart.
Ive been into astrology for a few months now
and understand the basics and what not.

Im just not that good at putting it all together exactly.

I also learn from seeing how other people do what it is that im learning.
so watching other people make their own analysis
would help me grow and learn! Im just wondering my strongest suites, my
strongest planet, and
what i should do career wise
some guidelines on "how to put it all together" :smile:

A PLANET acts

A HOUSE shows the AREA OF LIFEin which a planet acts

and
its condition shows how strongly a planet is able to act

houses-labeled.gif

furthermore
the
quality of the planet's expression
is influenced by the SIGN location of the PLANET

wheel-layers-3d.jpg

and so

using analogy of a 'performance' or 'play'
Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces
are the twelve basic backdrops to the theatre or movie of a natal chart

Ahlexefh1

some guidelines on "how to put it all together" :smile:

A PLANET acts

A HOUSE shows the AREA OF LIFEin which a planet acts

and
its condition shows how strongly a planet is able to act

houses-labeled.gif

furthermore
the
quality of the planet's expression
is influenced by the SIGN location of the PLANET

wheel-layers-3d.jpg

and so

using analogy of a 'performance' or 'play'
Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces
are the twelve basic backdrops to the theatre or movie of a natal chart

I understand those basics. I just don’t understand how if two planets are trine and then one of the trine planets is squared to let’s say???? Saturn? What happens then? I should have been more clear. As I understand the basics but when putting aspects together I don’t know how to read that when all the aspects come together.

JUPITERASC

I understand those basics. I just don’t understand how if two planets are trine and then one of the trine planets is squared to let’s say???? Saturn? What happens then? I should have been more clear. As I understand the basics but when putting aspects together I don’t know how to read that when all the aspects come together.
The answers you need to that question are found at http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html
AN INTRODUCTION TO ASPECTS AND CHART SHAPING IN A NATAL CHART :smile:

Ahlexefh1

WOuld anyone be able to interpret my chart in brief? Would I be successful in arts? And how would my relationship with money be???

rahu

Banned
Hi Ahlexefh1
You have mercury square to mercury which shiows a very sharp mind and excellent logical and deductive reasoning.
This aspect can also manifest as a psychic abilities which is probably your case because you also have Uranus conjunct anti-vertex.
This can give you very unusual altered realities or visions. very often ,your life is subject to other worldly influences that other people can not fathom. This aspect also makes you subject to the astrsl plane which includes vivid and prophetic dreams. This pattern canbe extremely confusing as the vertex axis subjects you consciousness to ”cosmic energies” tha tmay not pertain to your life experiences or even the nature of our reality. As such, you could experience thoughts/visions or feeling that might make you question your gasp of reality.
You have a venus/Neptune/Uranus/Eros stellium(multi conjunctions). These symbols will also be affected by the vertex energy and so you may have emotional confusion at times in addition to spatial eccentricities
This stellium is highly creative and it shows you have a extremely attractive emotional nature. This can show many relationships or many women interested in affairs . but this emotional attractiveness is very fickle and affections can begin and end quickly

You Jupiter is opposed to liith which gives you an innate of knowledge. this aspect increases you mental faculties and shows that you have great fore sight and an interest in the over riding principles of society .this gives a potential of great intellectual achievements. But Saturn is square to Jupiter which may temper your desire to pursue academic pursuits. This aspect tends to give you adherence of you own “rules” of life over the laws of society. It can show that you are often thwarted when you try to accomplish things.

Your Jupiter pluto midpoint is conjunct you ascendant showing you are very ambitious but sometimes to a fault as you can be ruthless going after those things you desire. This is emphasized as your sun is square the ascendant and the Jupiter/pluto midpoint. You can be too aggressive and have a hard edge to your personality that tolerates no interference
You mars is conjunct to orcus which also gives a selfish nature but also great strength and recuperative powers. Along with Jupiter/pluto it shows you have the fortitude to come back from any obstacle in your life.

You also have a very loving and sensitive side as your venus/mars midpoint is conjunct the north node and square to your mercury. This gives a very attractive nature and tends to bring many women around you. With mercury square these, you have a very optimistic and happy social rapport. You have a quit enchanting social persona.
In addition your moon is conjunct to juno which is oppose to vesta which suggests you are very sincere when you make emotional commitments. It shows a respect of family connections. with mercury opposed to ceres ,you are very nurturing and supportive emotionally of those close to you
With Saturn square to Jupiter and the ascendant combined with Uranus opposed the vertex, you have the potential for extreme swings of moods. I would call you bipolar per se but you certainly two sides to your personality.

Your eros/psyche midpoint is square to nessus and ixion which gives you a sometimes “dark” side to your emotions. It could be an interest in emotions that combine pleasure and pain.
You can seem like a paradox to some , as you can be extremely sensitive and loving but yet at other times very selfish. You can be kind and tender but at other times hard and demanding.

Currently ,you are actually beginning to experience the psychic side of your personality and in the next few weeks , you notice your psychic abilities of knowing what other are thinking and feeling. You mind in generally is also very sharp and witty.
rahu

Ahlexefh1

Hi Ahlexefh1
You have mercury square to mercury which shiows a very sharp mind and excellent logical and deductive reasoning.
This aspect can also manifest as a psychic abilities which is probably your case because you also have Uranus conjunct anti-vertex.
This can give you very unusual altered realities or visions. very often ,your life is subject to other worldly influences that other people can not fathom. This aspect also makes you subject to the astrsl plane which includes vivid and prophetic dreams. This pattern canbe extremely confusing as the vertex axis subjects you consciousness to ”cosmic energies” tha tmay not pertain to your life experiences or even the nature of our reality. As such, you could experience thoughts/visions or feeling that might make you question your gasp of reality.
You have a venus/Neptune/Uranus/Eros stellium(multi conjunctions). These symbols will also be affected by the vertex energy and so you may have emotional confusion at times in addition to spatial eccentricities
This stellium is highly creative and it shows you have a extremely attractive emotional nature. This can show many relationships or many women interested in affairs . but this emotional attractiveness is very fickle and affections can begin and end quickly

You Jupiter is opposed to liith which gives you an innate of knowledge. this aspect increases you mental faculties and shows that you have great fore sight and an interest in the over riding principles of society .this gives a potential of great intellectual achievements. But Saturn is square to Jupiter which may temper your desire to pursue academic pursuits. This aspect tends to give you adherence of you own “rules” of life over the laws of society. It can show that you are often thwarted when you try to accomplish things.

Your Jupiter pluto midpoint is conjunct you ascendant showing you are very ambitious but sometimes to a fault as you can be ruthless going after those things you desire. This is emphasized as your sun is square the ascendant and the Jupiter/pluto midpoint. You can be too aggressive and have a hard edge to your personality that tolerates no interference
You mars is conjunct to orcus which also gives a selfish nature but also great strength and recuperative powers. Along with Jupiter/pluto it shows you have the fortitude to come back from any obstacle in your life.

You also have a very loving and sensitive side as your venus/mars midpoint is conjunct the north node and square to your mercury. This gives a very attractive nature and tends to bring many women around you. With mercury square these, you have a very optimistic and happy social rapport. You have a quit enchanting social persona.
In addition your moon is conjunct to juno which is oppose to vesta which suggests you are very sincere when you make emotional commitments. It shows a respect of family connections. with mercury opposed to ceres ,you are very nurturing and supportive emotionally of those close to you
With Saturn square to Jupiter and the ascendant combined with Uranus opposed the vertex, you have the potential for extreme swings of moods. I would call you bipolar per se but you certainly two sides to your personality.

Your eros/psyche midpoint is square to nessus and ixion which gives you a sometimes “dark” side to your emotions. It could be an interest in emotions that combine pleasure and pain.
You can seem like a paradox to some , as you can be extremely sensitive and loving but yet at other times very selfish. You can be kind and tender but at other times hard and demanding.

Currently ,you are actually beginning to experience the psychic side of your personality and in the next few weeks , you notice your psychic abilities of knowing what other are thinking and feeling. You mind in generally is also very sharp and witty.
rahu

Rahu i am sorry for the late response. Thank you for your interpretations. As this was posted a while ago i have found out alot about myself. Most of what you posted is accurate and has unveiled itsself to me. I have had mostly female friends throughout mt life due to my personality. I tend to be very comforting. No sexual relations though. People confide and trust me alot. People say im very creative but to me, i dont feel that way. My mind does think very differently than most in my area if living. I do feel restless at times aswell. I am pursuing a career in medicine as a PA and will keep the arts and music as my passion and hobby.
Also compared to most i do come back from setbacks better than most. I usually dont let anythint keep me down for long. Im quick to jump to the next venture. My social persona is attractive to most. My closest friends have always told me that the way i am with people and how im able to connect to strangers is very amazing. Again this is what ive been told. I try to stay humble and tell them they can do the same if they were just comfortable with themselves. Again thank you for the response. Sorry im almost a year late.

rahu

Banned
Rahu i am sorry for the late response. Thank you for your interpretations. As this was posted a while ago i have found out alot about myself. Most of what you posted is accurate and has unveiled itsself to me. I have had mostly female friends throughout mt life due to my personality. I tend to be very comforting. No sexual relations though. People confide and trust me alot. People say im very creative but to me, i dont feel that way. My mind does think very differently than most in my area if living. I do feel restless at times aswell. I am pursuing a career in medicine as a PA and will keep the arts and music as my passion and hobby.
Also compared to most i do come back from setbacks better than most. I usually dont let anythint keep me down for long. Im quick to jump to the next venture. My social persona is attractive to most. My closest friends have always told me that the way i am with people and how im able to connect to strangers is very amazing. Again this is what ive been told. I try to stay humble and tell them they can do the same if they were just comfortable with themselves. Again thank you for the response. Sorry im almost a year late.

hi Ahlexefh1
thank you so much for your feedback
this helps me to better my craft.... better late than never:wink:

rahu

Ahlexefh1

hi Ahlexefh1
thank you so much for your feedback
this helps me to better my craft.... better late than never:wink:

rahu

Rahu i was wondering what would my Love life seem like. As i have been single for most of my life due to me not really caring too much about finding someone. I knew that some day the right person will appear in front of me and all will take its course naturally. I am currently engaged to my fiance. i have been friends with her for 9 years and we are getting married next year. How do Long term relationships look like in my chart?