Boyfriend's sister.

prettypiscesxoxo

Hello.

I have been with my boyfriend for nearly 2 years- hes from England, Im from New York- we met while he was on "holiday" with his friends....I have been studying syanstry for 10 years, it facinates me- today I decided to get his sister's birth info: a :scorpio:-
BOYFRIEND is:aquarius:, Im a :pisces:

I plugged in her data & was curious about our synastry, we never met but I was in England last year & met his parents (Mother is a :cancer: / Father is a :gemini:)

Interesting find - 4 MAJOR conjunctions!!! The orbs are no more than 1 degree, which makes it more interesting=)

1- Both chirons in :taurus:

2- Her sun :conjunct: my JUNO/LILITH in :scorpio:

3- Her MERCURY :conjunct: my Uranus in Saggitarius ( 0' degrees)

4- My sun :conjunct: her moon in pisces

5- Our Neptunes almost :conjunct: in Saggie (5 degree orb)

Last but not least- we have a GRAND TRINE in :water: signs b/t my sun, venus, mars in pisces trines her uranus/venus in scorpio & My sun :trines: her juno...

I believe that astrology is predict "soul families" _ ironicaly, his father is a gemini (my moon sign) & he's an air sign the his sister & mom are both WATER signs - Im like the missing link - being a pisces with gemini moon,,,,

One more FACT- his mother is 3 years OLDER than his father & Im 3 years older than him- how random is that?

Does anyone else check out FAMILY charts & what does this mean- is it merely a coincidence?

Last edited:

Morghana Stellara

Family charts are fun! :) there are always lots of aspects between them, and loads of similarities.

In my family (my little girl, her father, and myself), for instance, we all have mutable signs rising... and all of us have planets opposing in mutable signs. We also all have sun-neptune aspects. My daughter and I have virgo-pisces on the east-west axis at the same degree. Both charts have a strong pluto/mars influence. Her ASC conjuncts my mars to the minute. She has a sun/neptune conjunction just like her father. And, her natal is nearly identical to her paternal grandfathers! That blew my mind.

Amongst my family I grew up with, we were all fire and air. Three of us have leo moons. My little sister and I both have virgo rising and three of us have close sun-saturn aspects (conj or trine).

I love studying the charts between families... the most fascinating patterns come up!

Of course, I speculate that the more aspects we have with our significant other, the more we will have with their family...

prettypiscesxoxo

Morghana Stellara said:
Family charts are fun! :) there are always lots of aspects between them, and loads of similarities.

I love studying the charts between families... the most fascinating patterns come up!

Of course, I speculate that the more aspects we have with our significant other, the more we will have with their family...
This is so TRUE - its amazing how charts are *linked8 together so perfectly but its also SCARY...in a "good" way;-)

I really feel my boyfriend & i are soulmates - by the look of our astrology aspects- it might be true - theres something unique there!!!

Thanks for the *reply* Morghana (pretty name too).

Hope to hear more xoxo C~*

Last edited: