Born on the Cusp

VirgoRising10

Hello Everyone!

I am a Sun sign Gemini born on Midheaven with Virgo rising and the moon in Scorpio. I have a dominant Mercury, Jupiter and Pluto. I'm from the Uranus-Neptune Conjunction generation. I'm sure anyone in this community who reads just this can already get a huge insight on my personality.
I love astrology, I've always had an interest, but it wasn't until September 2012 that I got hooked. I was traveling with my family, on an excursion with tour guides from all around my country: Colombia. We where in an archaeological park when a man mysteriously came up to me and asked me at what time I was born.
"Twelve O'clock, exactly", I said, finding it an odd question but not imagining the proportion of the impact that information can have. He told me that that hour was special, and that he had noticed me and gotten curious. Hence his question. Then he explained he was a professional astrologer, took out a news paper article about him featuring his work advising certain members of the Congress of the Republic, and offered me a free reading.
For me, this was too good to be true. I'd always wanted to get a birth chart reading, thanks to my father mentioning his Scorpio Ascendant and Gemini Moon (note that he is a Sun sign Virgo, that is, we share the same signs in Sun, Moon, and AC) all my life (he found out when a woman read his chart decades ago). I accepted his offer, and got a five-hour reading while traveling by land from the mountain to the desert in the south of my country.
He really blew my mind that day. When we arrived to our destination, we embraced and said good bye. I've never seen or heard of him again, but certainly, my life changed after that reading, and it was the start of a real passion for astrology. Slowly I began researching, going through books on the subject, taking advantage of the net, discovering that I too, could have access to charts and interpret them.
I am not an advanced astrologer, but I think I have potential, and can learn a lot. This is why I am here, to learn as much as I can, to get the vision of real masters of the science, and art.
So anyone who reads this... anyone who makes contact... thank you. Thank you so much. I can't wait to start discussing astrology... I can't wait to keep growing.

kimbermoon

Welcome to the forum. In this forum we need to see the visual chart for appropriate assessments...you might post your chart in the Read My chart session

serafin5

Hello Everyone!

I am a Sun sign Gemini born on Midheaven with Virgo rising and the moon in Scorpio. I have a dominant Mercury, Jupiter and Pluto. I'm from the Uranus-Neptune Conjunction generation. I'm sure anyone in this community who reads just this can already get a huge insight on my personality.
I love astrology, I've always had an interest, but it wasn't until September 2012 that I got hooked. I was traveling with my family, on an excursion with tour guides from all around my country: Colombia. We where in an archaeological park when a man mysteriously came up to me and asked me at what time I was born.
"Twelve O'clock, exactly", I said, finding it an odd question but not imagining the proportion of the impact that information can have. He told me that that hour was special, and that he had noticed me and gotten curious. Hence his question. Then he explained he was a professional astrologer, took out a news paper article about him featuring his work advising certain members of the Congress of the Republic, and offered me a free reading.
For me, this was too good to be true. I'd always wanted to get a birth chart reading, thanks to my father mentioning his Scorpio Ascendant and Gemini Moon (note that he is a Sun sign Virgo, that is, we share the same signs in Sun, Moon, and AC) all my life (he found out when a woman read his chart decades ago). I accepted his offer, and got a five-hour reading while traveling by land from the mountain to the desert in the south of my country.
He really blew my mind that day. When we arrived to our destination, we embraced and said good bye. I've never seen or heard of him again, but certainly, my life changed after that reading, and it was the start of a real passion for astrology. Slowly I began researching, going through books on the subject, taking advantage of the net, discovering that I too, could have access to charts and interpret them.
I am not an advanced astrologer, but I think I have potential, and can learn a lot. This is why I am here, to learn as much as I can, to get the vision of real masters of the science, and art.
So anyone who reads this... anyone who makes contact... thank you. Thank you so much. I can't wait to start discussing astrology... I can't wait to keep growing.

Greetings and Salutations VirgoRising!

I'm so glad you are here and have found us! I have learned more here within the last ?3 years I think now than all of the years of reading and studying on my own. Seriously, I was quite in rapture finding people after so long that I could talk astrology with and ask questions and just learn ya know? I come from the no-internet generation; bookstores and libraries was all I had.

So welcome......:biggrin:
Serafin5

VirgoRising10

Welcome to the forum. In this forum we need to see the visual chart for appropriate assessments...you might post your chart in the Read My chart session
Thank you for the welcome. I will definitely be posting charts for interpretation soon in other threads. I just wanted to say a quick hello ;)
I'm so glad I found this site!