Borderline personality disorder and natal chart

JohnK01

I've already opened a thread about my natal chart some time ago, anyway I would like to have an opinion from experts because I recently started therapy and It came off that I have moderate BPD, and passive-aggressive behavior.
Triggered from my past experiences, and I'm having an hard time in this moment with everything in my life, from studies, work, intimate relationships, especially the last one, where I'm stuck in a deep, challenging, obsessive roller coaster like relationship.
Is it possible to see BPD from any natal chart?
What is triggering all those deep fear, roller coaster like intense emotions?
this is my natal chart, transit, and progressed chart:
astro_2gw_01_john_hp_3226_42645.gif

astro_24gw_01_john_2016114_hp_3556_21650.gif

astro_52gw_01_john_2016114_hp_3587_22313.gif

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi john
you do have aspects similar to mental "disorders". most mental disorders of this genre, ar cause by having a strong Saturn patter and a strong Uranus pattern in their charts.
you have Saturn square to Uranus and a T-square formed with Jupiter.
the sun Saturn square shows a tendency to despondency and negative self esteem. but in your chart ,you really don't have a strong psychological sense because the orb is 5 degree to from the sun to Saturn and the sun is heading to a square of Jupiter before it forms a square to Saturn. so you do have optimistic and constructive impulse's, though the square of sun and Jupiter can be a bit too impulsive, but it is not despondent. I think this is why you are considered borderline, you just aren't self destructive/despondent enough for the shrinks.

using the older terminology of maniac/depressive, you manic side is shown by mercury square to node/uranus midpoint. firt off mercury is square the node which shows you to be a extremely intelligent person, though with the square to Neptune, the shrink may try to characterize you as a bit delusional. but these aspect do give a powerful psychic/visionary power to your personality. Uranus' influence gives you access to the astral plane and vivid dreams and maybe out of the body experiences. Of course if you talk about these phenomena , the shrink will certainly find you dysfunctional.
there is a pattern that could reflect a deeper dysfunctionalism , which is that Saturn is opposed to orus and sedna. sedna being tightly square to orcus. this pattern can bring deep depression. sedna square to orcus suggest that you were deeply emotional "betrayed" at a early point in your life. that is early childhood experiences, likely abusive by the father figure, have confused the concepts of right and wrong in emotional relationships. this could have lead to inappropriate social/sexual actions by you at some point as is suggested by lust opposed to sedna and square to orcus and eris square to the node. with a mercury/eris conjunction ,you may have a difficult time separating you mental responses from boisterous emotional responses.

rahu

JohnK01

hi john
you do have aspects similar to mental "disorders". most mental disorders of this genre, ar cause by having a strong Saturn patter and a strong Uranus pattern in their charts.
the sun Saturn square shows a tendency to despondency and negative self esteem. but in your chart ,you really don't have a strong psychological sense because the orb is 5 degree to from the sun to Saturn and the sun is heading to a square of Jupiter before it forms a square to Saturn. so you do have optimistic and constructive impulse's, though the square of sun and Jupiter can be a bit too impulsive, but it is not despondent. I think this is why you are considered borderline, you just aren't self destructive/despondent enough for the shrinks.

using the older terminology of maniac/depressive, you manic side is shown by mercury square to node/uranus midpoint. firt off mercury is square the node which shows you to be a extremely intelligent person, though with the square to Neptune, the shrink may try to characterize you as a bit delusional. but these aspect do give a powerful psychic/visionary power to your personality. Uranus' influence gives you access to the astral plane and vivid dreams and maybe out of the body experiences. Of course if you talk about these phenomena , the shrink will certainly find you dysfunctional.
there is a pattern that could reflect a deeper dysfunctionalism , which is that Saturn is opposed to orus and sedna. sedna being tightly square to orcus. this pattern can bring deep depression. sedna square to orcus suggest that you were deeply emotional "betrayed" at a early point in your life. that is early childhood experiences, likely abusive by the father figure, have confused the concepts of right and wrong in emotional relationships. this could have lead to inappropriate social/sexual actions by you at some point as is suggested by lust opposed to sedna and square to orcus and eris square to the node. with a mercury/eris conjunction ,you may have a difficult time separating you mental responses from boisterous emotional responses.

rahu

Thank you rahu for your response,

It's quite difficult to explain but my self esteem seems to go from deep lows to abnormaly high highs, could this be caused by the Moon - Jupiter conjunction T squaring the Sun and Saturn ? Its like somedays I feel super strong and fearless and the next day without any energy at all, maybe the heavily afflicted moody cancer mars could be the reason of this too?
And I have a restless mind too, its hard to concentrate on something for too long.. probably caused by the 2 T squares involving (Mars-Uranus/Neptune-Mercury). Addictions, heavy obsessions, sex thoughts, Emotional out burts, rush actions and so on.
Anyway I can relate with most of the sympotms of BPD and was curious to know if all these tense aspects in my chart could indicate to any mental disorder.

Last edited:

Frisiangal

hi john
the sun Saturn square shows a tendency to despondency and negative self esteem. but in your chart ,you really don't have a strong psychological sense because the orb is 5 degree to from the sun to Saturn and the sun is heading to a square of Jupiter before it forms a square to Saturn.

Hi Rahu,
Can you say in which chart you see this aspect as I don't see it at all?

In the natal chart Saturn is in Aquarius and Uranus in Capricorn, which some might consider as Mutual Reception if Saturn is not taken as trad. ruler of Aquarius and therefore in its own sign.
There is a close T-square between Sun-Saturn-Jupiter, yet also a wider T-square from Sun-Saturn to Moon.
There is a further T-square between Mercury-Mars-Uranus conjunct Neptune.

using the older terminology of maniac/depressive, you manic side is shown by mercury square to node/uranus midpointfirt off mercury is square the node which shows you to be a extremely intelligent person, though with the square to Neptune, the shrink may try to characterize you as a bit delusional. but these aspect do give a powerful psychic/visionary power to your personality. Uranus' influence gives you access to the astral plane and vivid dreams and maybe out of the body experiences. Of course if you talk about these phenomena , the shrink will certainly find you dysfunctional.

Now known as Bi-Polar disorder, this can also be associated with harsh aspects between Jupiter (mania) and Saturn (depression). By coincidence this can be found in the T-square with natal Sun, and taking in the 3rd house of the mind, of which Sun is ruler.More of the psyche than emotional of nature?

The exact degree Mercury inconjunct Pluto, rulers 1st and 6th house, and the Moon square Pluto could also add their influences towards the nature of borderline personality. More from an intense emotional/mental nature?