BLM Activist plows his car into Xmas Parade

blackbery

Five dead, 40 injured after SUV hits Wisconsin Christmas parade

WAUKESHA, Wis., Nov 21 (Reuters) - Five people were killed and more than 40 injured when an SUV sped through a Christmas parade in the small town of Waukesha, Wisconsin, on Sunday, plowing into dozens of people including young children.

Waukesha Police Chief Dan Thompson told reporters that one person was in custody and a vehicle had been recovered after the incident in the town of around 72,000 people, 20 miles (32 km) west of Milwaukee.

Police said the number of dead and injured could change.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/gu...ade-wisconsin-local-cbs-affiliate-2021-11-21/

blackbery

PRAY FOR THE CHILDREN AND THE PEOPLE MURDERED IN WAUKESHA.

BLM.Antifa are TERRORISTS & the Fake News won't even say his name.

blackbery

Waukesha Suspect Darrell Brooks Posted a Rap Video in 2019 that included His Ford SUV Used in Sunday’s Deadly Attack (VIDEO)

Alleged Waukesha Suspect Was Recently Released on Bond - Rapped about 'F**k Donald Trump and F**k Pigs' - Lived in Milwaukee, Launched Attack in Conservative Waukesha

The suspect Darrell Brooks is a sex offender.

He has a long record.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ed-ford-suv-used-sundays-deadly-attack-video/

blackbery

Clown News Network & the Demonrat Party will be erecting a gold statue to the pedo along with the other pedos Hunter Xiden & Rosenbaum.

These people really are SICK.

No doubt going to be considered a hero by some on here. Just remember, pedophiles я us too!

blackbery

Wait for the lunatic left violent mob call this a 'mostly peaceful murders of children & families, at a Christian holiday.

They Left are evil, they worship satan, they support pedos & criminals.

The Left caused the deaths of these innocent children & adults.

CNN & the other corrupt media are ALL complicit in their murders.

Can't wait until the entire fake news collapses, nobody even watches them anymore.

Arrest the criminals who lied on a daily basis already.

blackbery

Probably Soros who funded the burning of America during the Summer of Love, along with the Xiden regime which had a direct link to BLM for donations.

The communists have infested the Dem Party & are trying to destroy America from within. The fake news are all funded by them & that's why none of them will name Brooks or call him a BLM activist. But he has many videos & a looooooong criminal history which they haven't scrubbed from the internet yet.

Makes me wonder, was he paid to do this? And if so, by whom? I don't believe any attacks are organic anymore.

blackbery

LauraLoomer

@LauraLoomer

Investigative Journalist, FL-11 Republican Congressional Candidate, Most Banned Woman In The World

As I reported last night, Darrell Brooks is also a convicted sexual predator. He has social media posts where he defended himself against accusations of pedophilia, but it’s very clear that he’s a pedophile.

He admits to having sex with a 16 year old.

If you saw videos of the attacks yesterday, he deliberately chose to run over and targeted the little white girls who were in the parade.

This is a violent, racist, career criminal who wanted to kill white girls and white grandmas. He was a BLM supporter who called for attacking White people in the streets on his social media pages.

Video doesn’t lie. And neither does his long criminal rap sheet.

https://gettr.com/post/phlci6fb86

david starling

On his twitter he says he's a black nationalist and BLM activist. Also wrote a post about how to run over people and get away with it.

That help at all?

Is there a link to his Twitter comments?

I've been reading about his criminal past, and it looks like he should have been incarcerated years ago.

Last edited:

leomoon

Is there a link to his Twitter comments?

I've been reading about his criminal past, and it looks like he should have been incarcerated years ago.

I found this with Twitter comments he has made. He goes under some type of MathBoiFly rapper name he fancies himself. Obviously one sick dude.

I don't think anyone is going to be at his trial on his side (I'd be surprised if so)

https://heavy.com/news/darrell-brooks-jr/

leomoon

From what you've seen, is it accurate to refer to Brooks as "A BLM Activist"?

I'd be surprised if they or Antifa want him in their crowd. I know I wouldn't!!
There are mentally ill people, who do turn violent. and as we all should know, they do try to infiltrate into groups, (recall Charlottesville) KKK and wanna-bes. So no, I think it's simply at this stage political claptrap to do so.; mean-spiritedness .

I wouldn't say that Fred Trump was a KKK infiltrator back when he was 21 yrs old , but he was arrested once with them and the court dismissed this man.

https://boingboing.net/2015/09/09/1927-news-report-donald-trump.html

I posted the chart as you requested, and from what I last read then was
that he may have been leaving a different scene (crime scene?) and accidentally drove into all these people, and some witnesses said
it seemed he purposefully did with some and tried to avoid others.

They'll get the truth out of him eventually. :rightful:

Last edited:

waybread

You're not all missing the main point, are you?

Darrell E Brooks, Jr, with his long criminal record, has a court case pending. He recently was charged with trying to run over his girlfriend and was released on bail: of merely $1000, which was all the DA sought.

Whether Brooks supported the reduction of police shootings against unarmed Black people (i. e., BLM) or not, the problem is that the justice system failed the people of Waukesha, WI by letting him loose on the streets.

Waukesha is a predominantly white suburb, so it is demographically expected that the victims would have been white. It is unclear whether Brooks sought out this Christmas parade for that reason.