Black Moon Lillith

Night Sky

Sag Moon said:
A Female AStrologer\Witch named Starhawk was profiled in Mt.Astrologer and she had BML=Sn MC .
Cybil Leek another famous astrologer\Witch .She also had BML=Sn /Ve on the 4th.

I have BML=Asc and am not into witchcraft or Satanism,but have meet those who are including a Warlock.I am closer to being a seer, having Ju trine Pluto exact, then anything else although I do not profess to being one it's only I know I have many experiences which show me events before they occur through dreams and visions.

I was wondering where your BML is in your chart.

Cybil Leek had some extrodinary events which occured and were eluded to by others who knew her.

Anyway was just wondering where your BML is in your chart.
TIA

I read somewhere that BML is associated with misogenists and the female equivalent of it. Man-hate by women and woman-hate by men... I am wondering as to the veracity of this. To me the circumstancial evidence is only circumstancial, but it is compelling.

Kingsley

Black Moon Lilith comes out in any number of ways. There is no hard and fast indicators of how Lilith may find a conduit for expressing the "dark side". Its a part of personality when emphasised in the chart by angular location or conjunction withing 2 degrees. Venus and Lilith will tend to work through attachments, relational process. One may find themselves entwined with another person this way. The transference and countertransference might happen in subtle - non verbal ways. (subconscious communication or body language)

"Love thy Lilith" she can be quite creative if you give her some bounds to work within and let her express herself.

kingsley

Night Sky

Yeah, but the essential meaning of BML is hate.

Black Moon Lillith = Hatred.

What else is she good for... constructive hate?

Come on.

Kingsley

Why would she be hate Nightsky? The traditional mythological writings may sugest those sorts of things about Lilith but we are talking about Black moon Lilith. The dark side of her nature.

She certainly needs to be powerful in some way I agree. She will represent a kind of antithisis in personality until she feels that she is acknowledged enough in some way. Or the person can form a working relationship to her.

kingsley

Night Sky

Fine, call it the "dark" side...

But what does it amount to in the end...?

What does power really mean?

Power is about controling and making other people smaller, and thus hurting them, in the name of elevating yourself.

What other motivation is there for power... other than hate?

Fear of being dominated is one. But once you cross the threashold of becoming the power you lose that fear and it turns into nothing more than condescension and resentment.

I think it is irresponsible to encourage this kind of astrology.

What is encouraging the "repressed" demonic aspect to produce which is of any value in the end?

What material realisations are we looking for here. I think this topic and the way people respond to it is moronic because they don't even realise what their BML actually signifies in the actual Mythology surrounding it.

Or perhaps you would ascribe to the fact that EVIL DOES exist and it is visible to see in a natal chart? Through Lillith, through the cruelty of Pluto, or Saturn or Mars....

I am not of that ilk. But I wonder where the logic is in encouraging people to contact their "demon side".

To me though Lillith really is just a pointless point. I have the Sun and Moon in close aspect (less than 2 degrees aspect) and it means nothing to me. But maybe I just haven't cultivated my hate enough. Ok, I am trying hard with this thread, but I don't hate, I just see it as idiotic.

Does Lilith have a place in the abortion debate? I in no way want to offend anyone. I'm open minded on this subject. My first wife terminated twin boys when we were 19 years old at Uni. I have Lilith in Gemini in the 5th square Moon.

Night Sky

jamiescott said:
Does Lilith have a place in the abortion debate? I in no way want to offend anyone. I'm open minded on this subject. My first wife terminated twin boys when we were 19 years old at Uni. I have Lilith in Gemini in the 5th square Moon.

I had a hunch it was to do with abortion.

The myth remember is about a woman who sacrifices children.... that they are killed because of her own demonic hatred.

Where is Moon? and what other aspects and 5th house ruler and its aspects? Just to see if there are any other possible explanations.

794148db19d797c23.gif

Last edited:

flea

Hmmm

Lilith covers tricky ground doesn't it. From my experience, recognising consciously what fear and hate you have, does not encourage or amplify this pre-existing potential. It has allowed me to have a choice in what experiences I bring into my life, and become aware of situations where I am encouraging such emtion unconsciously.

Links in to all those wisdoms about duality, and what its nature is and why we need to learn through it. Some mystics say we are moving beyond this duality and combining the light and dark aspects into one new thrid force.

Love Light Flea

Night Sky

Works for me. : )

Venus is ruler of 5th, dignified in Libra but opposite Saturn.... to me this would easily account for "stopping" of your first children being born. Were you in favour of the abortion... you are represented by Saturn here...?

BML though in Gemini in the 5th must have some significance though... I find that interesting. But this is one chart. And I haven't seen it anywhere else.

On a completely different note though, I'd like to ask how you feel about Pluto leaving Sag, and leaving your Virgo planets alone. How did it work out, has it worked out, did it hurt you? much? Pluto has some similar buzzwords in common with BML, but pluto is most definitely a planet...:)

Night Sky

flea said:
Hmmm

Lilith covers tricky ground doesn't it. From my experience, recognising consciously what fear and hate you have, does not encourage or amplify this pre-existing potential. It has allowed me to have a choice in what experiences I bring into my life, and become aware of situations where I am encouraging such emtion unconsciously.

Links in to all those wisdoms about duality, and what its nature is and why we need to learn through it. Some mystics say we are moving beyond this duality and combining the light and dark aspects into one new thrid force.

Love Light Flea

I like the way you put that last little bit flea.. :)

Yes I did agree.

As for Pluto leaving Sag, I can't wait. Pluto squaring Mars took my energy, diagnosed with haemochromotosis= genetic mutation to stop iron leaving the body. Pluto squared Moon, divorce from first wife. Pluto squared Jupiter, on the run from the law. Pluto square Pluto, not too bad as it trined my Saturn. Pluto square Sun, Separated from 2nd wife, custody battle still in progress over 3 kids, sacked from job, still have warrants outstanding.

Gimme gimme Pluto trining Mars, conjunct Fortunae. A few weeks ago I felt so depleted and depressed. Getting on this computer, chatting to like minded people for the first time has been so theraputic. Also for the first time in my adult life I am free of all drugs, even went cold turkey on the cigarettes. I feel stronger, I have been through a bit, no doubt more still to come but I feel more prepared. I'm not over confident or cocky, I've been hit unexpectedly too many times for that. It's hard to explain, I know a lot lot worse could happen, but it's almost as if I'm getting somewhat immune to the drama of it all. Thanks for your interest.

Kingsley

"irresponsible" you say Nightsky? You are entitled to your opinion, its a free world on the www for anyone to do that. Perhaps you can switch to another thread to read? Maybe we could get revved up and reflect on lilith after the fact.

kingsley

Night Sky

Kingsley said:
"irresponsible" you say Nightsky? You are entitled to your opinion, its a free world on the www for anyone to do that. Perhaps you can switch to another thread to read? Maybe we could get revved up and reflect on lilith after the fact.

kingsley

I was trying to cultivate a little hate on this thread... by provoking and attacking, demeaning and belittling, maybe some of the more ignorant comments that go "my lillith is transiting my ceres..." and the like.

It's all in the name of Lillith and in the name of hate. Long live demon ******* bitches. I love the way this site automatically censors my bad language.:D

Kingsley

Lilith was at the basis for Womans Liberation which says something about abortions. If you look at Germain Greer's chart and understand how she works herself into a windy wrath about involving her passionate-self interests. (Vesta and Lilith =ascendant)

Kingsley

Let it out as much as you want or at least within the bounds of the guidelines Nightsky, I am ok that you do that.

kingsley

Night Sky

It didn't censor "bitches"... maybe that's ok. I mean, if it censors one thing and leaves another thing in tact, that surely means that the word is ok?

I feel like I ought to go back and censor myself... But surely that would be anti-lillith, and totally against the spirit of this thread.

Night Sky

jamiescott said:
Yes I did agree.

As for Pluto leaving Sag, I can't wait. Pluto squaring Mars took my energy, diagnosed with haemochromotosis= genetic mutation to stop iron leaving the body. Pluto squared Moon, divorce from first wife. Pluto squared Jupiter, on the run from the law. Pluto square Pluto, not too bad as it trined my Saturn. Pluto square Sun, Separated from 2nd wife, custody battle still in progress over 3 kids, sacked from job, still have warrants outstanding.

Gimme gimme Pluto trining Mars, conjunct Fortunae. A few weeks ago I felt so depleted and depressed. Getting on this computer, chatting to like minded people for the first time has been so theraputic. Also for the first time in my adult life I am free of all drugs, even went cold turkey on the cigarettes. I feel stronger, I have been through a bit, no doubt more still to come but I feel more prepared. I'm not over confident or cocky, I've been hit unexpectedly too many times for that. It's hard to explain, I know a lot lot worse could happen, but it's almost as if I'm getting somewhat immune to the drama of it all. Thanks for your interest.

i feel for you Jamie Scott.

I noticed the power of pluto too. Have Mars at 29 Virgo, and Neptune at 27 Sagittarius, it activated that square... I am just waiting, for it to leave. Bring on all the other planets, so long as Pluto leaves me alone.:D

Squapius

Banned
Hello again NightSky!

You said:
What does power really mean?

Power is about controling and making other people smaller, and thus hurting them, in the name of elevating yourself.

What other motivation is there for power... other than hate?

Fear of being dominated is one. But once you cross the threashold of becoming the power you lose that fear and it turns into nothing more than condescension...

I could tell you by reading this post that you are taking the myth words in a plain way.

Is true that a part of lilith is being very hurt and feeling strong anger towards what caused you pain. The pain in question relate to the treats of the house where lilith is placed on.
Then we can say that the person seeks revenge and feels much hatred.
That´s true. But this anger or hate are the consecuence of not being aware of a deeper meaning of yourself. Because lilith represents a higher concept of yourself.
Because the hatred comes when a very sensitive part of yourself or your life (sometimes focus of fears and shame) get´s hurt.
That´s why you feel so much anger and hatred.

I think that the myth describes lilith as the wrong evil demoness, because of the same unadmitted shame and anguish of the men or the scripture writters projected to lilith with the purpose of hidding the guilt they feel for what they did to her. Then, lilith would be being very alike to pluto (things that lie hidden), but with the only difference that knowing the truth and looking at it is your choice (lilith is more like a personal planet/space object).

When you obtain awareness and you are atuned to lilith´s energy, then you will respect yourself in the way you won´t let anything to hurt you and it will give you the chance of forgiving your own errors.
Is like loving yourself.