Black Moon Lillith

Kingsley

Mars and Venus etrc could be callled 1st house planets Orca. They are on the ascendant and not in the 12 th if they are that close.

k

O

OrcinusOrca

Kingsley said:
Mars and Venus etrc could be callled 1st house planets Orca. They are on the ascendant and not in the 12 th if they are that close.

k

Venus, Mars and Lilith are all in Aries as is my Ascendant. However even though they're close to the Ascendant, the Ascendant comes after the others. My understanding was that The point of the Ascendant is where one's first house begins. Am I wrong? By no means do I have a PhD in Astrology, I'm but a mere amateur.

Kingsley

Thats what I am saying Orca. Any angle in the chart will draw the quality of planets to that ascendant. Its not such a cut and dry argument with regard to house cups and especially angles.

k

Frisiangal

OrcinusOrca; Sometimes I just go shopping as a girl. No one would ever know if I didn't have to open my mouth and speak, unfortunately I sound masculine

Sounds ideal 'role playing' with Black Moon Lilith. But Aries' Adam's Apple would give you away every time. :D

Frisiangal

Natal Lilith conjunct Moon as closest aspect in chart, Aquarius. Opposite chiron.

Keywords right now; Ouija, Sabian symbols, Death, Cleaning, Prepare, Love sharp objects. Often lonely and most often enjoy it.

Yeah transiting Pluto Trine ASC matter.

I don't like my mother sometimes and sometimes she throw things (like old coffee) at me. I just accepted it. I want to move, i prepare to move. But i guess i'm not going to move just yet.

I think most would call me out of sociaty, but hey i don't care about most people. However i love true compliments from some people so i still feel things from others.

/JJ

J.Lily

I was taught that Lilith was ones downfall & temptation. I haven't looked at it lately because of the discrepancies of calculation, either that or there are several different types of Lilith out there.
J.Lily

Kingsley

I think Orca's situation is quite unique. According to what he says about relationships and the feminine parts of his expression. Quite an interesting aspect on the ascendant to hear about.

best
Kingsley

Kingsley

Which calculations of the BML put you off looking at the point Lily?

Much has been said on this thread about Black Moon Lilith and some very good experiences relating to the point by posters.

kingsley

Neptune Rising

OrcinusOrca said:
With my experience of having natal Lilith conjunct Ascendant, Venus and Mars I find I used to often feel really desperate and rejected. Particularly in high school. But once I got comfortable in my own skin and became confident sexually and in relationships I found I was often the one doing the rejecting. So I think in my experience it seems be a two sided coin.

In the 2nd half of 2005 when lilith was in Leo in my 5th house. I had an extremely active sex life and I wanted lots of variety. I would often reject partners but I was rejected a few times too. I've never seemingly been rejected for being a nasty or a cold person, but usually because I am too strange, too dark or too much to handle for a lot of people.

Thanks for sharing that Orcinus.
Its interesting Lilith can come out in so many ways.
I think its better to be her friend rather than a foe :p
NR

Neptune Rising

Argh!!! Progressed Sun moving toward progressed Lilith, I think its the thing I am feeling, oh its painful. Experience of betrayl, rejection, desperation, it seems all the dark sides of relationships, and prog Sun still has yet to conjuct prog Lilith. Oh am I doing something wrong, is it part of my lifes 'plan' to experience this?? I'm losing hope of finding happiness in relationships.

NR

Last edited:
Vir 12°59'
in house 6
in Virgo
Major Aspects

sextile Sun orb:2°06'
trine Moon orb:6°22'
conjunct Jupiter orb:6°51'
square Neptune orb:5°50'
conjunct North Node orb:6°37'
opposed South Node orb:6°37'
conjunct Mean North Node orb:8°01'
trine Chiron orb:1°27'

According to http://astrology.clairvision.org/index.html, BML is my most powerful point, Jupiter being my most powerful planet.

It talks about people being in touch with there shadow side. I think it might be safe to say that I can blame Lilith on my feelings of emptiness and loneliness. I'm no stranger to the dark of depression. I have also read that people with a powerful BML will never find what they are looking for without a full Spiritual realization.

Yes, I know Lilith well. And in the long run, it just might prove to be a blessing in disguise.

Neptune Rising

Indigo Danii said:
I have also read that people with a powerful BML will never find what they are looking for without a full Spiritual realization.

This seems to make sense. The amount of desperations, rage and other darker emotions will rage ongoing I guess until, talking about me, I accept these parts of myself, experience them instead of blocking them and express them, sometimes ;) . Maybe this helps on the path of Spiritual realization.

NR

a friend has a close conjunction of moon and lilith. this conjunction is also the action point of a yod to a chiron/north node sextile. she is questioning her sexual preference at the moment and would like to know if this lilith placement may have something to do with it. any ideas?

sexuality and lillith

There are two camps on the matter of finding one's sexuality in a natal chart. All I can say is, the more obscure the aspect is (which is certainly the nature of this aspect, in my humble opinion) the more one obscures the fact that human sexuality is a fluid, grounded thing, which communicates with the heavens, but is not of it.

Mod!

here's a link to a most interesting story about lilith and lucifer​

"Lilith felt voiceless in Heaven most of the time, as the Spirit and Metatron were in agreement with each other. Her point of views were often vetoed by her peers and so she set out to vindicate her cause on her own. Offering Lucifer her heart, she emphasized that together they would reign the Universe better than the status quo. Lucifer was speechless. As he was still processing the proposal and before he could say a word, Lilith placed her left hand on his chest. Momentarily, Lucifer became a humanoid; then Lilith kissed him and there in the Garden of Eden they made love. Blinded by both love and lust, Lucifer then returned to the heavens with a devilish plan that made his mission a simple one: recruit as many Angels as possible, raise an army, and take over the Heavens."

forever2.jpg

Kingsley

venusfriend said:
a friend has a close conjunction of moon and lilith. this conjunction is also the action point of a yod to a chiron/north node sextile. she is questioning her sexual preference at the moment and would like to know if this lilith placement may have something to do with it. any ideas?

Lilith could be involved here - if the person has been limited in natural expression of personality and sexuality. Lilith and the moon can find ways to express things differently :eek:. It is not necessarily an indicator of Diverse Sexuality however it could be indicated by other progressions and transits to the particular point as a kind of awakening - a struggle to express ones natural essence. If there was a "coming out" lilith and Moon would most likely be involved here but it is not suggestive of diverse sexuality.

Is your friend accessing counselling? Are there other transits progressions or midpoints trigerring Moon Lilith?

Its good to check on their support systems and identify any potential safety issues if there are triggers to this natal configuration.

kingsley

Kingsley

Natal Lilith aspects are best kept to partile and up to 2 degrees orb in my view. If Lilith has a focal point in relation to other planets perhaps this might suggest that unconscious parts of our personality are "used" more so. That the person may be more sensitive to absorbing stimulii from their environment. Unless you can convince me otherwise Lilith needs to be partile to impart her special intensity.

kingsley

Kingsley said:
Lilith could be involved here - if the person has been limited in natural expression of personality and sexuality. Lilith and the moon can find ways to express things differently :eek:. It is not necessarily an indicator of Diverse Sexuality however it could be indicated by other progressions and transits to the particular point as a kind of awakening - a struggle to express ones natural essence. If there was a "coming out" lilith and Moon would most likely be involved here but it is not suggestive of diverse sexuality.

Is your friend accessing counselling? Are there other transits progressions or midpoints trigerring Moon Lilith?

Its good to check on their support systems and identify any potential safety issues if there are triggers to this natal configuration.

kingsley

the orb is 64', the moon is approaching lilith, in the 3rd house. this is at 19* sagittarius so is being squared by transiting saturn from the 12th. i'll let her know about your response and check back in later, thanks Kingsley.