Black Moon Lillith

Neptune Rising

When Black Moon Lilith conjuncts a planet in the natal chart, example progressed Lilith conjunct progressed personal planet, how does one deal with this? Is it better to accept the situations that Lilith presents? Example, Lilithian type of person living in my house that makes the metaphoric hairs on my back stand on end... instead of wishing her to go away, is it better to just accept this energy?
NR

Kingsley

Like with Pluto transits NR; Pluto invites the person to discover their power. You could ignore the person in the house like you could also ignore working with BML however that might eventuate with another equally annoying person in your life. Lilith in these cases can represent the feelings that you may be hiding from yourself but transfering to the person in the siuation. You could begin to understand what you dislike about the person and relate that to something in your life.

The hairs on your back sound metaphorically bristly. I wonder what lilith would say about the person?

k

Neptune Rising

Thanks Kingsley very much, made me think..
This person also has almost opposite thing in her chart to mine. My North Node is conjunct Neptune in the 12th house in my chart. Her South Node is conjunct her Neptune in her 12th house. She is equally annoyed by me, but this negative energy between us seems to be intensifying. Its like she is the total opposite of me and its that that makes my skin crawl. Where I will point out the positive to someone in a conversation, she will concentrate on the negative. Perhaps this is me just trying to deny the negative in myself, but Lilith is pointing this out to me. Pr Sun is conjuncting pr Lilith, so maybe its ego issues for me highlighted too. Pr Lilith is waiting at 1 degree Pisces for my pr Sun to meet her. Maybe she is showing me to disolve my ego issues, and forgive this negative side of myself?
NR

Kingsley

I think it is the opposite of what you say NR. prog Sun and BML is inviting you to express Lilith within rather than to forget her. It is ok to understand the different parts of self. Perhaps you have forgotten about the angry part of self. Because in my view, the bristles and hairs standing up represents anger. Is there anything wrong with being angry or disliking someone who annoys you?

This may be a kind of repressing Lilith process and most likely represented in other ways in your chart. If one thinks about Lilith mythology she is a hell angry woman prepared for ravaging and destruction. That is a lot of hate (anger). Perhaps anger is one feeling you have difficulty expressing? This other person in your home is drawing that out of you by her behaviours.

Perhaps your Neptunes are like two ships in the night and both your feelings remain invisible to each other. I can understand some of the feelings involved when someone doesnt understand their ramifications of their actions. It's like one is invisible.

Prog Sun over prog BML might be the conduit for some feelings to emerge this time. I would have to investigate your chart to formulate a better opinion. When you start doing and saying things that do not sound like your usual manner, that is a good thing in this case. Let us know when that happens.

kingsley

Frisiangal

Neptune Rising said:
Perhaps this is me just trying to deny the negative in myself, but Lilith is pointing this out to me. Pr Sun is conjuncting pr Lilith, so maybe its ego issues for me highlighted too. Pr Lilith is waiting at 1 degree Pisces for my pr Sun to meet her. Maybe she is showing me to disolve my ego issues, and forgive this negative side of myself?
NR

Hi NR,
May I ask to which position of BML are you referring?
Progressed MEAN BML moves very slowly, only 6 mins. of a degree per day, so progressively spends a lot of time 'in orb' to a particular degree. TRUE BML moves much faster per day, as well as retrogrades, and can vary quite a bit from the natal and progressed MEAN position.

In an earlier post, I wrote:
BML is as much ruler of the internal experiences and created realities of the inner world as Saturn is of the external experiences in the outer world.

Would you be willing to offer information whether anything of consequence occured during August/September 2007? From what you say above, transiting Saturn would have opposed sec. progressed Sun-BML (possibly natal MEAN BML as well). Depending upon whether your natal BML is in Aquarius or Pisces would offer information as to how you handled the reality of a situation (Saturn Virgo) of which you may have been previously unaware ( BML); the two positions would meet this reality from totally different perspectives.
From your pseudonym, I would suspect that the current Sun-BML progression is occuring in your 12th house, meaning the Saturn transit opposed from the 6th. Kingsley used the term 'ships in the night.....remain invisible'. I could add to that.....like 'Titanic and the iceberg'. Although it's there all the time, you just don't/didn't see something coming until Saturn to Sun-BML showed you 'the point of it all.'

With transiting Pluto having entered Capricorn briefly earlier this year and preparing to enter the sign for good before the end of the year, there would also seem to be a theme playing out between Saturn and tr. Pluto sextile progr. Sun-BML.

Friesiangal

Neptune Rising

Kingsley said:
I think it is the opposite of what you say NR. prog Sun and BML is inviting you to express Lilith within rather than to forget her. It is ok to understand the different parts of self. Perhaps you have forgotten about the angry part of self. Because in my view, the bristles and hairs standing up represents anger. Is there anything wrong with being angry or disliking someone who annoys you?

This may be a kind of repressing Lilith process and most likely represented in other ways in your chart. If one thinks about Lilith mythology she is a hell angry woman prepared for ravaging and destruction. That is a lot of hate (anger). Perhaps anger is one feeling you have difficulty expressing? This other person in your home is drawing that out of you by her behaviours.

Thanks very much Kingsley!

That makes a lot of sense. I have even had a few growths come up on my right hand little and first fingers, which I read are representative of repressed anger. I've done a few things out of my usual character, even mates said so, including challenging authority! Perhaps I should find a useful way to channel this anger instead of turning it inwards, maybe art, or jogging, or getting my massage therapy business up and running? The progressed Sun/Lilith is approaching trine with Uranus in my 10th. Perhaps she is giving me the push I need to get things moving!

It may be coincidental but I'm spending alot more time with a male friend with exactly the same progressed aspects in his chart, but his are in pr Scorpio. Together we seem to be unearthing the hidden aspects of the workings of society. With him I can freely express the things I normally wouldn't, but in a healthy way.

NR

Neptune Rising

Frisiangal said:
Would you be willing to offer information whether anything of consequence occured during August/September 2007? From what you say above, transiting Saturn would have opposed sec. progressed Sun-BML (possibly natal MEAN BML as well). Depending upon whether your natal BML is in Aquarius or Pisces would offer information as to how you handled the reality of a situation (Saturn Virgo) of which you may have been previously unaware ( BML); the two positions would meet this reality from totally different perspectives.

Hi Frisiangal, thank you for this.
I think its the Mean Lilith, the slow one.
Last August/September I think is when I had a huge row with this person in the house I live in. I guess it had been building up, with me drawing away from her. I also started to rebel against the bosses I was working at the time. They were too restricting.:p It happened in the progressed chart, 7/1st axis. Or natal 2nd/8th axis.
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/progressedchart.gif

Last year I started to get back my own power, and challenged the people that had oppressed me in the past. This person that I live with also, I felt, oppressed me. I was also dating a guy whose Saturn conjuncts my natal BML. We had some rows too! Natal BML is in Aquarius.

EDIT I also gave up smoking this time last year, in September. I'd smoked for over 10 years. That is a pattern, me giving up the things that over powered me last year. It was a really transforming time.

Frisiangal said:
With transiting Pluto having entered Capricorn briefly earlier this year and preparing to enter the sign for good before the end of the year, there would also seem to be a theme playing out between Saturn and tr. Pluto sextile progr. Sun-BML.

Ah I see, tr Pluto is approaching sextile to pr Sun/Lilith! That will be interesting! Perhaps my expression of Lilith will change somehow. Pluto is transiting progressed 12th house/natal 1st. I will watch for transits to this Sun/Lilith. Transiting Sun trined it on Friday, and this person in my house appeared in her usual manner.

I just had a look at 21st-23rd December, tr Lilith/Pluto/Sun/Mars are all sextile Sun/Lilith! Woo that will be an interesting time! Jup also conjunct natal Sun! I'll let you know what happens.

Thanks again!
NR

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Kingsley said:
Prog Sun over prog BML might be the conduit for some feelings to emerge this time. I would have to investigate your chart to formulate a better opinion. When you start doing and saying things that do not sound like your usual manner, that is a good thing in this case. Let us know when that happens.

Kingsley, I was thinking of the Aqua/Pisces theme of my progressed and natal Lilith as well. With the trine to Uranus in the 10th, could this also show my need to express something to do with humanity? I am training in massage therapies, its the only thing I find myself drawn to now and able to do. Office work to me, what I've usually done is like chain smoking, a slow suidice (for me). I'm working on a website to advertise and give some information on yoga, massage and ways to find inner balance through these practices.

Thank you
NR

Kingsley

Well I hope Lilith is a kind of kundalini experience for you NR. You have been putting the effort in it seems. I wonder what that person at home would do if you developed a relationship with a male friend. Things would change a little in that case.

kingsley

Neptune Rising

I did have a romantic relationship with a guy last year, she really hated him. Im not sure why it would change the energy between me and her. Is it because Lilith is then directed at the male friend rather than her?
NR

Kingsley

It could be NR, however it disrupts the dynamics between you and her. The way she connects with you (negatively or not) is the way she feels attached to you. Sort of like being close to you. When you are close to another person she is left out, less power perhaps, less potential for her to engage with you with her negative patterns. She cannot play out her games and reinforce the usual outcomes in hers and your life. Its just the way she learned to do things in childhood. Like brothers and sisters continuing their competivive ways at 40yrs.

The Lilith component is exactly that invisible connection (transference) between you, that you may not see. When you change the way you do things, the dynamics between you and her change and thats when the 'fun' starts.

kingsley

Neptune Rising

Thanks very much Kingsley, you have made some really helpful suggestions for me to think about. I'm starting to see ways to change the energy between me and this woman, and to express Lilith more freely, its quite liberating.
Thanks again!
NR

Heoau

My Lilith is at 19* Pisces 8th house, and for me it means that it effects the sign of Pices with all it's poisonous secrets, secret ememies, misty delutions etc. The Dark Side Of The Moon's Lunar phase, when we feel no one is watching our malefic deeds.
There are many secrets involving my birth parents.
My mother Lilith a 10* Cancer, still living, is very secretive regarding my father whom I never met.
The women of my family now in their 80's and 90's guard those secrets today. Scandalous? That's one of Lilith's handywork.
I associate Lilith with the occult and avenging a broken heart with phychic clairvoyance and vengful chanting.
By knowing my Lilith placement, I avoid revenge of this sort for it will only return in multitudes.

Peace Love & Joy

Last edited:
O

OrcinusOrca

My Lilith is conjunct my Venus and my Mars in Aries which is my 12th house. I have to admit I think those aspects make me attracted to some fairly dark things.

Even though I consider myself a genuinely pleasant and kind person. I have a keen interest in death, torture, serial killers, BDSM. I love dark music from artists such as Nine Inch Nails, Nick Cave, Rammstein, Dark Tranquillity and Opeth.

One of my favourite spiritual books is The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying which is basically about learning to die and explains how death is a beautiful thing not a terrible thing.

Kingsley

Sounds like you have found some good ways to express your BML, Orca.

Mars and Lilith is a difficult one however your Venus is a balancing need for relationship more than Mars wants to push away?

Perhaps you will lure your partners into loving relationships by forming strong underlying attachments but really they are in your "cage of life" where you prod and poke them without them knowing. You maybe secretly expressing elements of your own psyche this way. The Push and pull of attachments and having an instinctive (experiential) understanding of where the limits to your relationships are.

If Mars is in Gemini I would ask you whether you were bi sexual or completely ambivalent about life.

kingsley

Neptune Rising

I was looking back over my progressed Sun realising it conjuncted natal Lilith in 2005, that was a very painful time. I did feel so rejected by my ex, really the hard side of Lilith.

I met a guy with Taurus Lilith conjunct his Ascendant. I am wondering if that means he projects this Lilith onto the women in his life. He experienced secrets from the women in his family growing up.

I also know a person who had her progressed Moon conjunct her natal Lilith this year. I have never seen her cry so much, she felt totally rejected by her now ex boyfriend.

Does Lilith always bring out this desperate, rejected kind of energy?

NR

O

OrcinusOrca

Kingsley said:
Sounds like you have found some good ways to express your BML, Orca.

Mars and Lilith is a difficult one however your Venus is a balancing need for relationship more than Mars wants to push away?

Perhaps you will lure your partners into loving relationships by forming strong underlying attachments but really they are in your "cage of life" where you prod and poke them without them knowing. You maybe secretly expressing elements of your own psyche this way. The Push and pull of attachments and having an instinctive (experiential) understanding of where the limits to your relationships are.

If Mars is in Gemini I would ask you whether you were bi sexual or completely ambivalent about life.

kingsley

Interesting you bring bi-sexuality up. My conjunction of Mars, Venus and Lilith is in Aries not Gemini.

I have had numerous relationships with men, women and the in between (transgendered.) I often used to have short term relationships and then move on regularly. But now I got cornered by a Gemini with a Cancer Ascendant who is actually 18 years older than me. When I told her I had to move on, she said whatever happened we had to be friends. So I had some relationships with other people whilst still being her "freind." However now we're extremely close friends, I couldn't imagine anyone else having such a close understanding of each other the way we do.

My ascendant is right in the mix as well almost conjunct the venus, mars and lilith in aries. But the ascendant comes just after the others which is how Venus, Mars and Lilith come to be in my 12th house even though all of the above is in Aries.

I think the Ascendant being near the Venus, Mars, Lilith conjunction is why I can appear like and pull off being both sexes. I often feel really stuck between genders. Not like a woman trapped in a man's body though. I can be extremely masculine in behavior but at other times quite feminine. As a male I make an exceptional female and I actually love going out as a female and when I do, people don't ever bat an eyelid. In fact once I went in a drag queen contest and they told me I looked too much like a woman and not a drag queen, I was in fact too feminine. Sometimes I just go shopping as a girl. No one would ever know if I didn't have to open my mouth and speak, unfortunately I sound masculine. Not heavily masculine but masculine.

+ I have a really masculine side to me too. I always played and enjoyed football growing up (Australian Rules Football) and I like extreme sports and really masculine pursuits. I think I'd be really good at body building but I've always put a limit on how much weights I do because I don't want to become too masculine looking.

O

OrcinusOrca

Neptune Rising said:
Does Lilith always bring out this desperate, rejected kind of energy?

NR

With my experience of having natal Lilith conjunct Ascendant, Venus and Mars I find I used to often feel really desperate and rejected. Particularly in high school. But once I got comfortable in my own skin and became confident sexually and in relationships I found I was often the one doing the rejecting. So I think in my experience it seems be a two sided coin.

In the 2nd half of 2005 when lilith was in Leo in my 5th house. I had an extremely active sex life and I wanted lots of variety. I would often reject partners but I was rejected a few times too. I've never seemingly been rejected for being a nasty or a cold person, but usually because I am too strange, too dark or too much to handle for a lot of people.