Björk

aquarius7000

Hi,

Chalk, thanks for posting this thread.:)
She does look v Sco like. Especially her eyes. The look cuts through one. However, there must be either the Moon or Venus or perhaps even Nep aspecting her Asc most probably. There is a girlish, sweet quality to her expression, which a Sco rising (ruled by Mars) would not have. Or else the ruler of the Asc could be in Libra or Pisces or Cancer.

DeLaSoul, please mellow down and be friendly before posting your post next time.

:)AQ

Frank

From AstroDatabank:

Source Notes

Liza Hall quotes her in "Interview" magazine in 1995 "(the June issue, I believe), in which she talked about her own chart--her mother is apparently a hippy and had her chart done, and Bjork recited enough of the details to enable us to figure out her time of birth. She was born Bjork Gudmundsdottir in Reykjavik, Iceland on November 21, 1965, and she's a triple (!) Scorpio. She herself said, "I've also got my moon in the twelfth house, in Scorpio, and my sun in Scorpio in the first house, and also Neptune. Then on my other half, my generational picture, I've got Pluto and Uranus in Virgo, and my midheaven is in conjunct with those two." That gives her mid-Scorpio rising and of course a Virgo MC.
"The interview tells you pretty much everything you need to know about her personality, style and history. You can read it at various different places on the web, including here:http://home.concepts.nl/~sinned/d38.htm (Be warned: she *is* a Scorpio--there's a certain amount of foul language in this interview). Her own description of the charts gives a time that would be between about 7:45 and maybe 8:05 at the latest."
(Formerly, Paddy de Jabrun quoted her mother for 4:30 PM. LMR is unable to locate Jabrun in 5/2001, no answer to surface mail. The quote from Bjork is so definitive, that it must take priority.)

aquarius7000

Hi,

Well, I would actually be more inclined to take the time mentioned by her mum, for obvious reasons.

It's no wonder why she connects with me so well.
You mean you connect with her so well :)
So you are a Scorpio as well, and, I take it, more than just a solar or a lunar.
Gotta say, I have often wonder about you from your posts.

:)AQ7

Frank

Hi,

Well, I would actually be more inclined to take the time mentioned by her mum, for obvious reasons.

You mean you connect with her so well :)
So you are a Scorpio as well, and, I take it, more than just a solar or a lunar.
Gotta say, I have often wonder about you from your posts.

:)AQ7

No, I'm not a Scorpio.

Matto

Hi,

Chalk, thanks for posting this thread.:)
She does look v Sco like. Especially her eyes. The look cuts through one. However, there must be either the Moon or Venus or perhaps even Nep aspecting her Asc most probably. There is a girlish, sweet quality to her expression, which a Sco rising (ruled by Mars) would not have. Or else the ruler of the Asc could be in Libra or Pisces or Cancer.

DeLaSoul, please mellow down and be friendly before posting your post next time.

:)AQ

You're right, as far as I know she has the Moon and Neptune both in conjunction with her Ascendant, and Venus in sextile with it.

serafin5

No, I'm not a Scorpio.

I also assumed that Frank "hinted" at being a Scorpio, or a double or triple one as is Bjork, the way he said how he identified with her.

I also agree that she has a "pixieish" face, really sweet when she smiles, ya know? Later on YouTube I watched a film clip of her at the airport retrieving her luggage and some reporter was speaking to her I assume asking her questions. The sound quality was poor so one couldn't tell if the reporter was being rude or not when Bjork started beating this women down! I thought I wouldn't want that triple Scorpio pissed at me!

Just my 2 pesos!:lol:
S5

virgo18

She is kind of a creepy/exotic doll, which is not surprising being a triple Scorpio. But she doesn't has any childish feature at all, at least not in her physical, but perhaps in the way she dress. Neptune is in the 1st house, maybe that's why she has like an air of youth in general, but just that. She is beautiful, adding that Mars, her ruler, is exalted in Capricorn.

Last edited: