Bizzare and rude

Arijana

text message from my now ex boyfriend.

To put a long story short, two nights ago I sent my now ex a sweet kind of lovy text message and I got a response

'' Im here with my girlfriend she saw your message she says your wacked and you are''

so basically I went crazy,deleted everything and told him I will not send anything in my life ever again.

the next night I got a message from him saying he didnt type that message to me,but I don't care,its over.

I am curious about who sent it so I asked a horary. to be honest when I asked it I had no doubt in my mind that he sent it so the horary question was more like '' will I be able to get threw this'' but the ''who sent it'' was also kind of there.

The chart is a very late asc 26 degrees,however, I basically got his natal chart,since he is a 26 degrees Sag rising and has a Libra stellium.

I wouldnt look at Jupiter and Merucry only, since its a late asc we are also Saturn and Moon.

so,him being Mercury in Libra,and Moon in Libra, ok Libra is not a sign that sends out wacked messages like that, but he is combusting himself...makes me think he was powerless,blind literally? Eirther way I was told a combusted quesited is the ultimate denial so I dont think him being cadent,combusting himself,and in a sign of Libra, with no aspects to either of my two significators , that he was able to do anything,let alone send something.

To be honest my only thought was Mars,since its the only one making an aspect to Jupiter who is btw also my 3rd house sig, but I was told my somene more experienced that it was Venus that sent the message.

Now,I was told his sister is the very jealous type in a really twisted way but that would just be too odd that his sister could have done this. However,Venus is really,really powerful in this chart,rulling everybody basically but I cant see how a dignified Venus rescieving Saturn in Libra could say something so horrible like that,not to mention present herself as my boyfriend.

My money is on that Mars since it fits the other woman scenario thing,but still Id like to hear your thoughts.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2mybtia.jpg

misskitty

I'm confused as to why a horary would be needed in this situation. It doesn't matter who sent it, you still have to get over the person and move on. You would take mercury and Jupiter into account. Mercury is making no aspect with you, is moving towards her and is in her sign. That says it all!

Arijana

I did NOT ASK a romance question

I asked who send the horrible message that led to our break up

Venus could be his friend or sister,since it rules his 4th and 11th house, and I am told his sister is very,very jealous of him,her brother,so I suspected his sister for sending the imposter message

Arijana

I DID NOT ASK a romance question

I asked who sent the horrible imposter message that led to our breka up

I mean,I am really not interested in anything else besides that

Venus doesnt have to be another woman,it could be his sister or friend ( rulling his 11th house but in his 4th ) and I said that his siter is the very very jealous type and that I suspect her and I wanted opinions

Mercury,ruler of him and his 3rd house is making no aspects to jupiter THEREFORE he did not send the messag,etherefore....WHO did?

misskitty

If you aren't interested in remaining friends/relationship then why care who sent the message? Because you do care. If it wasn't a relationship question then you should have posted it in the communication thread and not here.

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

With the Dragon's Tail (SN) in the 7th (whole sign house), the person so represented could easily have been capable of sending "whacked out" messages...Note also that the 7th house can indicate open (known) enemies as well; also note that the communications house of this other person (3rd from 7th) is (in whole sign format) under Leo whih = the Sun; 7th house significator Mercury is absorbed (combust) the Sun and also is in an elevated degree of Libra: so this message could have been from a person who was really into (enjoyed) making a nasty, hurtful message (elevated Mercury absorbed by the Sun which signified this persons house of communications) and also note the presence of the aggressive Mars in this person's house of communications. Finally, the cusp of the 7th house is within orn of conjunction with the star Al Hecka, a disruptive star of Mars quality which includes "malevolence" among its indications, and the person sending the message surely was "malevolent" toward you (at least at the time the message was sent to you)...

Last edited:

MsK

Being that he is combust, and in his own house of communication, right next to Sun & Moon - could he have sent it himself then changed his mind? (Two different entities pulling him in different emotional directions?)
If Mars is the culprit, then to me it would be a family member or friend (4th and 11th house ruling)

Serendipity

I'm a little confused about the question.

I am curious about who sent it so I asked a horary. to be honest when I asked it I had no doubt in my mind that he sent it so the horary question was more like '' will I be able to get threw this'' but the ''who sent it'' was also kind of there.

Then on the chart itself it says 'what view of me does the general public'