Birth chart reading

maryannsko

I am new to astrology and still don't have much knowledge of it, i wish to get more insight into my natal chart, its interpretation. I've been going trough some difficulties in my personal life ( financial, family losses, illnesses in family history, depression, difficulties in social life) i wish to know if there are such indications in my chart. I also recently left college and im trying to enroll to other one this year and turn to different direction in profession and im skeptical about it. I would like to know, if it is possible , what i can expect involving future, so any information of my birth chart or future life in general, in any area (profession, family, love life etc ) would be gladly welcomed and helpful. Im not native English speaker, i apologize for mistakes.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_maryann_2015528.3283.6583 (1).gif
    astro_245gw_01_maryann_2015528.3283.6583 (1).gif
    51.9 KB · Views: 38
  • astro_245gw_01_maryann_2015528.3283.6583.gif
    astro_245gw_01_maryann_2015528.3283.6583.gif
    51.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Pluto2909

Hmmm...

Obviously, A natal Sun in the 8th house is full of crisis. With this specific placement, you surely have to be brave.Tho, don't misunderstand me, crisis are good to grow up... You can't realize it right now but you will one day, I guess. Transiting Saturn made damages, crossing your Scorpio planets... in the 8th house. Saturn is the planet of losses, obstacles, delays and allthe ******** that you can imagine, but he's a great teacher if you accept it. To have pain and understanding the big picture... ( As you see, I'm not native English speaker either...). Anyway, with these planets in the 8th house, and in Scorpio, you should really get more interested in Occult and Esoteric stuff, like Astrology btw.
Well, Saturn won't hang around by there until decades. Now, he's retrograding in the last degrees of Scorpio but he will go on his journey in Sagittarius where he's far harmless to you.
Jupiter, planet of "Luck" could help you soon. Transiting in Virgo in a few months, it will make good aspects to your Scorpio planets and specifically to your Uranus-Neptune conjunction. You should have some support, no matter transiting Uranus squaring Mars and stressing your activities, or your relationship with your loved one ( Mars in the 5th house suggest.that...).
Anyway, studies should be favoured. Using symbolic directions, your progressed Sun ( + 23°, when you'll have 23yo) is conjunct to your natal Mercury. It's a good sign about studies. Plus Progressed Saturn ( + 23° = 4° Pisces) will send a nice trine to your Sun. It's a REALLY constructive aspect. Perseverance and will should pay !

So, I officially encourage you to be optimistic.

PS: You should add the Pars Fortunae and Lilith to your chart...!

Sam.

Last edited:

Kannon

maryannsko,

Saturn's transit in recent months, first conjunct your natal Moon, then (and now) Mercury, reveals a lot as to the difficulties you've been experiencing. Saturn transits like these tend to narrow and distort one's thinking and communication, and dampen one's mood considerably. I believe there are also other factors at work, which I will get to below.

The declinations show that Pluto has been moving towards parallel your natal Moon, and getting closer, coming into range by August. Sorry to say, that this means things will be getting even more difficult. Immediately become proactive, particularly at regaining and maintaining your mental/emotional health. If you do not you may find yourself spiraling downward into a dark depression you may find hard to get out of for a long time. I don't mean to sound negative or dour, but I am giving you realistic information. Become proactive at regaining your sense of well being. This is more important than any outward circumstances that have changed. Some things may happen that are out of your control. This includes losses you can never replace, but that is part of living. How you handle it determines your ability to recover and move on to a happy life.

Over the next two months you have an opportunity in Jupiter's transit square your natal Pluto to gather resources and assistance from both within and without that will help you get into a better place. I suggest you take advantage of this and get counseling, or a more effective counselor.

Know this too shall pass and what you are experiencing is a challenge to eliminate negative, draining influences from your life, possibly even things you thought were necessary. If you have not yet identified a particular negative influence in the form of someone or something that has taken up your time or which has exerted a harmful influence in your life, take time to do that now. Saturn''s transit conjunct natal Mercury is a request from the universe to say 'goodbye' to something or someone that is no longer serving you and does not have your best interest at heart. At the very least, this indicates having a heart-to-heart discussion with a loved one that may be unaware of their negative affect on you.

I believe there are other factors at work, but they cannot be discerned with certainty because of a problem with your chart. I don't want to give more specific interpretation because I think this is probably all you can handle for now. There is a problem with your chart in that its time is off considerably, preventing any accurate interpretation based on houses, but I don't think you need that now anyway. The transits I've pinpointed and described are not dependent on houses.

maryannsko

Thank you very much both of you for answering. I have interest in Astrology and starting exploring it recently, but i have very little knowledge of it to be honest and have little idea of what my birth chart says about me as a person overall. I heard 8th house can be related to crisis besides rest, and i have couple planets in 8 house. Could you please specify, if it can be done, what this losses and difficulty that are going to happen may mean? I tried to add lillith, pars fortunae to my chart, i hope it is helpful.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_maryann_2015530.50093.39707,    5.gif
    astro_245gw_01_maryann_2015530.50093.39707, 5.gif
    55.5 KB · Views: 22

Kannon

Your chart is not accurate as-is. Forget houses and 8th house summaries you may have read. They don't apply to you. Your chart's Asc is at least two signs off.

JUPITERASC

I am new to astrology and still don't have much knowledge of it, i wish to get more insight into my natal chart, its interpretation.
I've been going trough some difficulties in my personal life ( financial, family losses, illnesses in family history, depression, difficulties in social life)
i wish to know if there are such indications in my chart. I also recently left college and im trying to enroll to other one this year
and turn to different direction in profession and im skeptical about it.
I would like to know, if it is possible , what i can expect involving future, so any information of my birth chart
or future life in general, in any area (profession, family, love life etc )
would be gladly welcomed and helpful. Im not native English speaker, i apologize for mistakes
MC and 10th are important factors to consider regarding career http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h10.html

Jupiter is ruler of Sagittarius 10th sign which is also occupied by the MC
Venus is located in 10th sign approximately thirteen degrees from MC
Planets located either in 10th sign or close to MC are important influences on career :smile:

Jupiter at 3º Libra is located in Venus domicile, Saturn's Exaltation, Saturn's Triplicity, Saturns Terms, Face of the Moon
Jupiter is however peregrine at 3º Libra

Venus at 9º Sagittarius is located in Jupiter's Domicile, Sun's Triplicity, Jupiter's Terms, Mercury's Face
Venus is however also peregrine at 9º Sagittarius

so although
Venus and Jupiter benefit by being in mutual reception (because both planets aspect by 60º aspect)
neither Venus nor Jupiter has Essential Dignity and therefore both planets experience problems with carrying out their significations in relation to career

career linked to all things Venusian have endless variations and include:

Musician
seller or buyer of textiles, fabrics and fine cloth
painter
jeweller
actor
gambler
embroiderer
tailor for women
singer
perfumer
seamstress
artist
engraver
upholsterer
someone who illuminates manuscripts
glove maker
selling commodities which adorn women either in body (as clothes)
or in face (cosmetics for example)
A person who cuts, polishes, sets or deals in gemstones.

Adding Jupiter to the mix strengthens the connection to the clothing trade especially wool
as well as possibly linking to:
Judges, senators, councillors
ecclesiastical men, bishops, priests, ministers, cardinals
chancellors, doctors of the civil law
young scholars
students in university or college
lawyers
clothiers
woollen-drapers

JUPITERASC

maryansko probably you are not expecting anyone to eliminate possibilities without at least obtaining your opinion!

It's great that you have such a great choice to consider
from the varied list of "Venusian" style as well as "Jupiterian" linked possible careers
:smile:

maryannsko

Thank you all for answers, actually i like there are multiple choices :) i always had trouble with picking something to focus on, especially in career choices, but i guess im being indecisive and skeptical sometimes :) As i noticed there are more options relating to art, which is something ive been connected to, ive been studying in art college but i decided to quit and now im focusing to law college, so it is potentially direction in my future profession. I was worried about losses that were mentioned because i already had enough of losses in my past, that would be too much :) Im sorry if i had added inaccurate chart, im still learning about astrology

cspencer

Banned
I am new to astrology and still don't have much knowledge of it, i wish to get more insight into my natal chart, its interpretation. I've been going trough some difficulties in my personal life ( financial, family losses, illnesses in family history, depression, difficulties in social life) i wish to know if there are such indications in my chart.

Sun square Saturn, with Saturn rejoicing in the 12th Place and Sun ruling the 6th Place. Sorry for you.

Jupiter is applying to a trine of Saturn. That is usually good, except that Jupiter is in the 8th Place. Saturn receives Jupiter by exaltation. I'm thinking career-wise some level of supervision or management.

Financial problems are your 5th Place Cancer Mars. Mars in the 5th Place in any sign (when ruling the 2nd Place) must be aspected by Venus or Jupiter, and that's not happening here.

Have you considered leaving Serbia to work in another country, even if only for a short time? You 9th Place is suited for it.

Im not native English speaker, i apologize for mistakes.

You did better than 80% of Americans.

JUPITERASC

Thank you all for answers, actually i like there are multiple choices :)
i always had trouble with picking something to focus on, especially in career choices, but i guess im being indecisive and skeptical sometimes :)
As i noticed there are more options relating to art, which is something ive been connected to, ive been studying in art college but i decided to quit and now im focusing to law college, so it is potentially direction in my future profession.
That's interesting that you already have a Venusian focus by studying Art

but now you decided to quit for law college (Jupiter)

You can get the best of both worlds and create art as a hobby when you practice as a lawyer
I was worried about losses that were mentioned because i already had enough of losses in my past, that would be too much :)

Im sorry if i had added inaccurate chart, im still learning about astrology
If your chart you posted is created using your official time of birth
(as noted by hospital/medical records or birth certificate)
then the chart is reasonably accurate
astrologers do tend to verify charts by checking whether the chart responds to profections, solar returns, transits and such

but keep in mind it is possible for different astrologers to disagree regarding a rectified ascendant
so keep to your official time of birth since it is making sense regarding your career intentions