Birth chart of Jesus?

piercethevale

Yeshua birth chart from Sept. 22, 2010.jpg

piercethevale

even kepler figured he jupiter conjuct saturn. your chart of jesus is wrong. bad astrology.
In the nearly 14 years I've had this thread posted here it's obvious that you've not even attempted to understand it. Either that or you haven't the capacity to comprehend symbolism, and in particular Sabian Symbology.
That I used the date Edgar Cayce gave and choose the time of day to correspond with Pluto conjunct the ascendant, which produce an endless output of findings of which every Astrological Part, every planetary placement, every House cusp [Placidus, please] is in a degree of the Zodiac that has a Sabian Symbol for it that is unquestionably the most fitting, the most appropriate, of symbolic interpretation out of all the 360 there are, that one might chose from for that particular astrological influence, I would think should be impressive enough? The Part of Fortune being in the 19th degree of Pisces being just one of those nearly endless references [as for just who knows how many Astrological Parts there actually are, whether there are more planets in our own Solar System to yet be discovered, etc.], r.e. [ibid.] "A MASTER INSTRUCTS HIS DISCIPLE". When you take into consideration of what the odds are that just three Astrological Parts have just as appropriate symbolism, that alone seems to be a bit staggering, although not too uncommon, but when you calculate the odds of finding six, seven, and then eight such Parts, your calculator will have lost the ability to display such figures as the odds of finding seven such is 217,678,233,600,000 to 1... if your having difficulty trying to grasp the enormity of that figure, I'll simplify it for you. That's apprx. 217.7 trillion to 1. Now would you like to estimate what are the odds of finding such a date in a twenty year window of time?
I'll simplify that for you too.

Forget about it.
Bjorkstrand, however, I do appreciate you giving the thread a bump... but for those of you reading anything in this thread for the first time, please see my recent thread, here in this same sub-forum that is titled, "The Birth Chart of Jesus? Revised.". This new formatting system, this website just recently implemented, somehow eliminated the original chart image and there is no way to have it restored, as every time I try to do so I get a pop up notice that the first post is thousands of characters over the allowable limit. The first post is segmented into three posts in the revised thread which allowed me to restore the image of the original natal chart. Thank you, here's the link... https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-birth-chart-of-jesus-revised.143189/

Last edited: