Biden's presidency is collapsing quickly now

blackbery

Executive Order 14067 | Is Biden's Biden’s Executive Order 14067 is Codifying Luciferianism?​

Do Their Patents Prove Their Plan?
Read the Patents to Understand the Intra-Body-Nano-Network-Administered-Through-Vaccines Transhumanism-The-Internet-of-Bodies-Central-Bank-Digital-Currency-Transhumanism-Great-Reset-Agenda

JUPITERASC

most divisive speech ever. It sounds evil and looks evil.
This has "...America is finished..." written all over it.
The end of the cold war killed America as well.

It’s NEOLIBERALISM, never liberalism.

“...Liberalism...” is derived from the word “...libertarian... “
as in “...the opposite of authoritarian... “, :)

which is NOT Biden, or any US politician

blackbery

Veterans group slams Biden for using Marines as props during primetime speech​

Earlier today Ed called the speech a “soulless screed” and that is an excellent description of it.
To make matters worse, Biden’s backdrop is being described as looking like he was in the depths of Hell.
There was also a clear view of two Marines standing in dress uniforms behind Biden.
Critics are saying he used the Marines as political props.

Concerned Veterans for America deputy director and U.S. Marine Corps veteran John Byrnes blasted Biden for having Marines visibly positioned behind him during his inflammatory speech on Thursday, in which he said that the influence of “MAGA Republicans” on the GOP “is a threat to this country.”

Byrnes said that American “men and women in uniform serve the country, not a party” and “take a solemn oath that should not be taken lightly or taken advantage of.”

“When elected officials use our troops as props in political and partisan messaging, it undermines the nonpartisan nature of our military and erodes trust in the institution,” Byrnes warned.

JUPITERASC

scene straight from the depths of hell - our marines were stationed there like guarding the gates of hell!
look up the standards for United States flag representation etiquette
- That flag on the left, should be illuminated and the star field is facing the wrong way
There should be NO gold fringe on the flag itself.
It means America is captured
but clearly...America IS captured by enemies from within, so technically it's correct.
They hung flag backwards for a reason
Perhaps the Marines gave them that flag deliberately :)

“...History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes...” is a famous line by American public commentator
and humorist, Mark Twain.
The phrase describes the fact that history may not repeat the exact same events

but the same patterns tend to emerge over time

Lets go Brandon

JUPITERASC

Joe Biden’s latest press secretary, Karine Jean-Pierre
has proven in the few months she’s been on the job
that she just may not be up to the job.
Most recently perennial thorn-in-the-press-secretary’s-side Peter Doocy
asked Jean-Pierre
about her tweets circa 2016 decrying Donald Trump’s victory as a “...stolen...” election :)
wondering what differentiated her statements :)
from claims made by the MAGA “...Stop the Steal...” crowd. :)

Jean-Pierre’s response was uninspired, to put it mildly.

blackbery

Report: Biden Leases Fewer Acres for Oil and Gas Drilling Than Any President Since 1940s -

Then the destroyer-in-chief blames Putin for high energy costs when it's his own O'Biden fascist regime that has s hut
down any drilling.
He's deliberately destroying the country from within to make America weak & make China strong.
This is what happens when the US #1 enemy OWNS the WH when the POTUS is COMPROOMISED.
The Biden WH is the greatest danger to the country!☹️☹️☹️

“The green ideology and the cult of the environmental movement is more important than American family budgets,” Behrans said. “It’s really that simple.”

Behrans says the Biden Admin could not care less that the average American family is struggling to make ends meet.

“They know the pain that this is causing at the American family kitchen table,” Behrans said. “We all try to figure out how to make ends meet and they don’t care and to make matters worse, they actually celebrate. They say things are getting better. The disconnect has never been so wide. It’s a grand canyon chasm of disconnect between what Biden is saying and the reality that American families are facing.

And it is all energy.”😌😌

blackbery

China Joe OPENLY talking about his pedophilia live in a speech!!!

Presented without comment.​

RubyTuesday

I don't understand people who enjoy arguing about politics. It's not like complaining and arguing is ever going to change anything. If you're truly worried, go march on Washington and vote. Better yet, go contact your local representatives. God knows they steal more of our taxes than anyone else. Most of them do nothing more than what you folks are doing here and that's a fact. If they're getting paid to argue and purposely take two steps back for every step forward, so should everyone else who enjoys being needlessly argumentative, complaining nonstop and being counterproductive.

blackbery

I don't understand people who enjoy arguing about politics. It's not like complaining and arguing is ever going to change anything. If you're truly worried, go march on Washington and vote. Better yet, go contact your local representatives. God knows they steal more of our taxes than anyone else. Most of them do nothing more than what you folks are doing here and that's a fact. If they're getting paid to argue and purposely take two steps back for every step forward, so should everyone else who enjoys being needlessly argumentative, complaining nonstop and being counterproductive.

Ummm....I did go to the Jan 6 rally...THANK GOD I never went into the Capitol. I got a new phone too so they can't track me!
They have kept over 500 people in prison for TRESPASSING into the building which the police opened & waved MAGA crowd in.
There were paid Antifa thugs/FBI assets dressed up in MAGA gear to 'blame Trump'.
They even impeached him when he never once incited violence; he told people to march peacefully to have their voices heard.
Ashli Babbit was gunned down in cold blood. They beat that poor woman Rosemary Boldand to death.
Two men who were close to the Capitol were killed when they directed flash bangs right at them.
Two more Jan 6 political prisoners have taken their lives as they can't deal with the stress.
The O'Biden fascist regime have targeted ANY Rep or Trump supporter just because they are their oponents.
We are now living in STAlINGRAD!☹️☹️☹️

I am not marching anywhere ever again until President Trump is in office but I do vote. We are fighting for election integrity.
2000 Mules proved 100% election fraud & we haven't even discussed the Dominion machines where millions of votes were switched
from Trump to biden. Trump won 2020 in a landslide & we will never stop until he's re-instated as the LEGAL POTUS!

The only one arguing here is you! 😗😗
If you don't want to read the thread as it upsets you so much, then skip it, ignore it but I will
continue to post the TRUTH on this thread & others.
Q = THE GREAT AWAKENING
No more brainwashed sheepies believing in the fake news anymore; truth bombs coming out daily now.
We are in an INFORMATION WAR & WE, THE PATRIOTS ARE WINNING!🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🎇🎇🎇

We have exposed Obamagate, Russiagate, Jan 6gate, Pedogate, Wuhanlabgate, Faucigate & we ain't finished yet!
DURHAM trial coming up in Oct will expose more of the Democrat Criminal Cabal who are traitors who need to be hung.

Zuckerberg Admits FBI Ordered Big Tech to Hide Hunter Biden Laptop Story​

FBI hid Hunter Biden Laptop to Prevent Trump from being Re-Elected - Bill Maher Red pilled​

Biden Targets MAGA: ‘Most ExtremePolitical Organization’​

https://rumble.com/c/WayneDupreeShow

Last edited:

blackbery

The violent, lunatic left now openly kill & attack ANY conservative, ANY Trump supporter or ANY person who doesn't
agree with the O'Biden FASCIST, SATANIC AGENDA.
The FBI are the Democrat personal gestapo goons who go around terrorizing Reps/conservatives.

Fully Armed FBI SWAT Team Raids Pennsylvania Evangelist’s Home,​

Terrorizes Family Over Pro-Life Views 😭😭😭​

blackbery

MAGA have the best MEMES!!! 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

Attachments

• d8ed3bee07ca2d4b001727855aeee270_500x0.jpeg
    d8ed3bee07ca2d4b001727855aeee270_500x0.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 26
  • 9f5cd9e098d91ff36506e8f7389a1d5b_500x0.jpg
    9f5cd9e098d91ff36506e8f7389a1d5b_500x0.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 0672e4efb8f80ca59073b1ba59a2cd9b_500x0.jpg
    0672e4efb8f80ca59073b1ba59a2cd9b_500x0.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 26
  • 0c91b3bcb568e9c0e166acaa4913caec_500x0.png
    0c91b3bcb568e9c0e166acaa4913caec_500x0.png
    420.1 KB · Views: 26

RubyTuesday

Ummm....I did go to the Jan 6 rally...THANK GOD I never went into the Capitol. I got a new phone too so they can't track me!
They have kept over 500 people in prison for TRESPASSING into the building which the police opened & waved MAGA crowd in.
There were paid Antifa thugs/FBI assets dressed up in MAGA gear to 'blame Trump'.
They even impeached him when he never once incited violence; he told people to march peacefully to have their voices heard.
Ashli Babbit was gunned down in cold blood. They beat that poor woman Rosemary Boldand to death.
Two men who were close to the Capitol were killed when they directed flash bangs right at them.
Two more Jan 6 political prisoners have taken their lives as they can't deal with the stress.
The O'Biden fascist regime have targeted ANY Rep or Trump supporter just because they are their oponents.
We are now living in STAlINGRAD!☹️☹️☹️

I am not marching anywhere ever again until President Trump is in office but I do vote. We are fighting for election integrity.
2000 Mules proved 100% election fraud & we haven't even discussed the Dominion machines where millions of votes were switched
from Trump to biden. Trump won 2020 in a landslide & we will never stop until he's re-instated as the LEGAL POTUS!

The only one arguing here is you! 😗😗
If you don't want to read the thread as it upsets you so much, then skip it, ignore it but I will
continue to post the TRUTH on this thread & others.
Q = THE GREAT AWAKENING
No more brainwashed sheepies believing in the fake news anymore; truth bombs coming out daily now.
We are in an INFORMATION WAR & WE, THE PATRIOTS ARE WINNING!🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🎇🎇🎇

We have exposed Obamagate, Russiagate, Jan 6gate, Pedogate, Wuhanlabgate, Faucigate & we ain't finished yet!
DURHAM trial coming up in Oct will expose more of the Democrat Criminal Cabal who are traitors who need to be hung.

Zuckerberg Admits FBI Ordered Big Tech to Hide Hunter Biden Laptop Story​

FBI hid Hunter Biden Laptop to Prevent Trump from being Re-Elected - Bill Maher Red pilled​

Biden Targets MAGA: ‘Most ExtremePolitical Organization’​

https://rumble.com/c/WayneDupreeShow
Allow me to entertain every single accusation you just made to be 100% truth. If this were the case, do you, the great American patriot you claim to be think that putting an old man back in office that caused that much of a divide within a nation because of what others deem to be incendiary remarks and behavior is the best way to deal with that divide? Do you want your countrymen to go to war for any old disgusting man we call president? Because that's what they all are at the end of the day. Old disgusting civil servants. I won't go to war for any insecure old dude or his outdated ideals. If I wanted to do that, I'd go live in north korea. I say if people hate the current and former presidents that much, get rid of both of them. Put them out of their misery and the argument will be over. We will be out of our own misery of having to hear about them nonstop for however few years they might have left as well. It's a win win imo.

blackbery

You may be okay with a pedo, traitor in the WH who stole the election & selling out the country to China but
PATRIOTS will continue fighting PEACEFULLY to expose the Dems/RINOs who need to be hung or imprisoned
4 treason/sedition & crimes against humanity.

You don't have to do anything, including reading this thread. It's okay, the Patriots have got this!🤗🤗🤗

We do this for our children & our future..... Saving America.❤️🇺🇲❤️🇺🇲

BIDEN PAYS IRAN BILLIONS FOR OBAMA |​

BIDEN IS A TRAITOR AND NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE​

THE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY, DOCUMENTED: PART 2 - CHINA​

Last edited:

blackbery

O'Biden keeps calling MAGA violent extremists (when they are peaceful) but won't call our the Iran regime even after
they kill a 22 yr old woman for refusing to wear a hijab.☹️☹️☹️

I guess women cannot expect any support from the Biden fascist regime since they hate woman & want to replace
them all with trannys! They can't even define what a woman is!
Will Xiden continue to send billions to Iran like O'Bummer did despite the gov't being run by terrorists.😭😭

At least 9 killed as Iran protests over woman’s death spread​

The19thLaw

Joe Biden is the poster child for why Scorpios should not be in power and he got there through very dubious means. I thought the 2020 election was quite sketch. However, I feel like the universe is trying to teach us something here. I often wonder why Scorpios are so awful at running things, it is like they are desperate to be in power but once they get there, they have no idea of what they are actually doing. I wonder why that is.

Is it because they are good at getting power from the shadows due to the plotting but then once the spotlight is on them? They tremble?

What's ironic is that Joe got his start and is in power because of a Leo (Obama) who took him on as his VP.