Best haircut periods personally based on chart

MoonSun

Could someone help me out with it? What will be the best dates in the month of january, february, march and may to cut my hair?

<pm pls for birth details>

Osamenor

Staff member
You need to post your birth chart if you want advice based on it. Not birth details and not take it to private messaging. If you're making it a forum post, answers need to be in the forum.

The only astrological advice I've ever heard on what the best time to get a haircut is, is to have the moon in the sun sign of the person who's cutting your hair, or in a sign with the same element. That would require knowing your hair stylist's sun sign, but it wouldn't have anything to do with your birth chart. And I don't know if it's true. I've noticed that I seem to get the best haircuts if I get them when the moon is in an earth sign, but I don't know my hair stylist's sun sign. If it has anything to do with my chart, it might be my ascendant being an earth sign (Capricorn) and my Venus also being in an earth sign (Virgo).

Based on that, you might try a day when the moon is in the same sign, or at least the same element, as your ascendant. Or your Venus, if it's in a different element from your rising sign. If you know when your hair stylist's birthday is, try a day when the moon is in their sun sign (or element) and see what the results are.

Cap

Could someone help me out with it? What will be the best dates in the month of january, february, march and may to cut my hair?

<pm pls for birth details>
I understand you probably want answer based on transits.

But you can use elections for this purpose. When I experimented with elections, I got very good haircut result by electing Venus as L1 conjunct POF in trine with Moon.

Any of these will give you (aesthetically) good haircut:
Venus conj. or trine POF
Moon conj. or trine Venus
L1 (conj. or trine POF - optional) conj. or trine Venus

You can try to find the right chart in February (Venus in Pisces) or second half of March (Venus in Taurus).

For good hair growth, in general, you want Moon in water signs, increasing in light. Moon in earth signs can also do (but not in Virgo).
Just avoid any classical aspects from Mars and Saturn, either with ascendant, L1, Moon, Venus or POF.

Last edited:

Cap

Indeed, transits. How to look for it? Do I just search for these transits you wrote based on my chart?
You don't really need natal chart. Election is future chart of the moment. You just try to find the chart that matches some of these aspect and planetary positions.

Btw, you don't want Moon in Leo if you want good hair growth. Leo is barren sign, not good for growth. Moon in water signs is the best for any kind of growth.

Osamenor

Staff member
I just want to grow thicker healthier hair. Some say that moon in leo is the best time to cut hair, but it depends on the chart. I've heard earlier that it was not good for me based on my chart. The things you're saying about the hair stylist doesn't seem logical to me.

According to the person I heard that from (one of my astrology teachers), people do their jobs best when the moon is in the same element as their sun. A hair stylist gives the best haircuts when the moon is in their sun sign or another sign in that element.

To be fair, if there really is a difference, it's probably miniscule. Hair stylists cut people's hair every day. They might do their job a little better on one day than another, but they're always doing about the same quality of work. Maybe better after years of experience than when they first start out, but it doesn't change drastically day to day.

As far as growing thicker hair goes, the only technique I know of that actually does work is not an astrological technique at all. It's this: make an infusion of rosemary and rinse your hair with it daily, or every time you wash your hair. After a few months, you probably will be seeing slightly thicker hair.

Since hair loss is usually due to hormone levels (unless you're undergoing chemotherapy, but since you haven't said you are, I'm assuming you're not), you might also consult an herbalist about ways to balance your hormones.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I understand. I've tried almost everything, believe me. That's why I want to cut my hair at the right time and moment for me based on my chart to get the best results ever.

The most you can get from astrological timing is the best results possible for the hair you have, in the condition it's in. That might or might not make your hair look the way you want it to. That definitely won't solve the underlying problems.

Cap

The very first date when I'll get venus conj pof is 17-10-2023. What to do which such dates?

POF changes signs every hour or two. I'm sure you can find a chart during the course of every day where you can connect POF with any planet you want.

I find POF to be very important in horary, event and election charts. It represents favorable outer circumstances, wealth, your body and its health.
But you can aim for the chart without POF involvement, if you wish.
For instance, find a chart with Libra or Taurus ascendant during February (when Venus will be exalted in Pisces) which has Moon conj. Venus or Moon applying trine to Venus (that means Moon will be in water sign) and there you go, it is a good moment to take a haircut.

Last edited:

Cap

How to look for it in a simple way? Which site to use? Which site do you use?
I'm using astrology software, it's easier than using websites.

When using website, you must cast charts until you find what you are looking for (say Moon trine Venus). Moon changes signs approx. every 2 and a half days. When you find the right date, then you cast charts until you find ascendant you are looking for. Ascendant changes signs approx. every 2 hours.

Osamenor

Staff member
I've found 2 dates (7 and 9 february). Would you mind to check it for me if I'ved seen it well? If it's good, I can do this also by myself for the coming months. Is it ok if I send you my birth details so you can check the two dates I've found?

As I said above, if you're asking for help in the forum, responses need to be in the forum, and you need to provide the information people need to be able to answer your questions in the forum. If you're not comfortable posting that information, it's not an appropriate question for this forum.

Your birth details are irrelevant to Cap's advice. He's advising you to base your timing solely on the chart of the moment. That has nothing to do with your birth chart.

Osamenor

Staff member
Some people with hair issues began to cut their hair according to the right moon positions based on their chart and it did help them.

What I was trying to say up thread is (and apologies for any misunderstandings), you don't just have a hair problem, you have a health problem. For your hair to be in that bad a shape, that consistently, and for absolutely no solution you ever try to work, there has to be something seriously off in your system. Getting a haircut on this day instead of that day does nothing to change that.

To cure your hair problems once and for all, you would have to cure whatever it is that's seriously off in your system. That may seem to have nothing to do with your hair at first glance, but it would be addressing the root cause.

Timing your haircuts right, astrologically, might give you the best looking haircut you can get with the hair you have, in the condition it's in, but it won't change the underlying condition of your hair.

If anyone ever has seen their hair issues disappear when they started timing their haircuts according to the moon and their birth chart, the cause of their hair issues was likely something superficial and not systemic. But if that were the case for you, at least one of your previous solutions ought to have worked.

Outlook

scant hair, course, poor growth is lack of nutrients and/or high stress. Bad diet or bad nutrition, or bad digestion results in problems.

i cut my own hair. Some hair clippers at bottom, rest is freehand. I use three mirrors So I can see the back well. sometimes I am rushed or just irritable or worse…bored. I cut and colour my own hair. hair grows, so I figure my comfort first, astrology second. I figure haircuts are done every day and nobody is walking around with really bad hair.

in summer I go really really short since I swim every day. The back drives me nuts. I cant stand hair in my neck in heat. So i undercut the back and leave the top over to give me time and peace. It works really well for me.

at my decrepit age it’s more fun to be eccentric anyway. The more eccentric, the better I say!

but I do try and pick a day when I have good transits Especially to mars. But I have a strong uranus well aspected so I give in often.