Benfica v Sporting

kungfu88

I cast a chart for the Benfica v Sporting match happening tomorrow (Dec 3rd) at 9.15pm in Lisbon, Portugal. Benfica is the favorite to win this match.

It seems to me it will result in a draw, but I'm very new to horary astrology and would like some input.

ASC ruler Sun in Sag 5th house
DSC ruler Saturn in Aquarius 7th house

I attributed ASC to Benfica since they will be playing in red and white, and DSC to Sporting, who will be playing in green and white.

-The moon is not VOC
-But it is combust by 6 degrees - however the Sun is the ASC ruler, so instead of a draw could this indicate an ASC win?
-It is also in sextile with Saturn - but I'm not sure if this indicates draw due to the moon applying to a malefic, or a DSC favorable indicator due to the moon applying to its ruler.

All in all, I would just like some help figuring this out so I can learn. Thanks!

fensi88

I agree with you: Benfica ASC - Sporting DSC
Moon has sextile to Saturn that is testimony Sporting will win. Also dignities are in favour of Sporting one more testimony they will win.
Aspect Moon conjunction Sun is not important because we look for Moon's aspect only in next 5 degrees.

UHANNES

I cast a chart for the Benfica v Sporting match happening tomorrow (Dec 3rd) at 9.15pm in Lisbon, Portugal. Benfica is the favorite to win this match.

It seems to me it will result in a draw, but I'm very new to horary astrology and would like some input.

ASC ruler Sun in Sag 5th house
DSC ruler Saturn in Aquarius 7th house

I attributed ASC to Benfica since they will be playing in red and white, and DSC to Sporting, who will be playing in green and white.

-The moon is not VOC
-But it is combust by 6 degrees - however the Sun is the ASC ruler, so instead of a draw could this indicate an ASC win?
-It is also in sextile with Saturn - but I'm not sure if this indicates draw due to the moon applying to a malefic, or a DSC favorable indicator due to the moon applying to its ruler.

All in all, I would just like some help figuring this out so I can learn. Thanks!

Also sun is in conjunct with mercury which is in it's detriment which is bad for ASC team. also the dignity difference is 18.

i agree with fensi88 sporting will win this much.

pp90

Hi, @fensi88 i made match city vs wolves tomorrow to me wolves will win because they are DSC and seems better in my opinion, i am right?

Attachments

• image-3.jpg
    image-3.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 25