Beggin for chart reading of SR chart

J123456789le

Could I beg someone to read my chart and give me his opinion on the matter of my love life and work life according to the chart.i broke up 2months ago and wondering what will i see my new solar return? First one solar return chart

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230309_210124_com.android.chrome_edit_6102543274589.jpg
    Screenshot_20230309_210124_com.android.chrome_edit_6102543274589.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20230309_193359.jpg
    Screenshot_20230309_193359.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 29

IRIS70

Could I beg someone to read my chart and give me his opinion on the matter of my love life and work life according to the chart.i broke up 2months ago and wondering what will i see my new solar return? First one solar return chart
Hi dear,:)
With SR AC in Libra, I would suggest that relationships are a focus for you this year. The chart ruler is Venus, extra accentuated conj SR MC, only a couple of degrees away and that Venus is of course, the most elevated planet and exactly square the ASC/DC axis. What is more, SR Moon is exactly conj your n Venus. With so much emphasis, I would suggest that a love interest is highly probable.
However, in your SR 7th you have Jupiter, which could be very positive, but unfortunately it is challenged by both Mars and Pluto, so although there IS interest and focus on relationships, there will be challenges, power-struggles and intensity.
Transit Saturn has been in your natal 7th for long, it has been asking to accept responsibility towards others/develop a more mature attitude/accept limitations. Saturn will soon move into your n 8th, so developing more intimate relationships/learning to trust others/managing resources-also square n Mercury- may be some of the challenges.
Of course, it is mostly guess work, as I do not know anything about your life, but only that you broke up a couple of months ago.

I wish you the best!

🌺

Ecliptique

Hello j123456789le,

with the position of Jupiter this year is about what you will like.
I will try to give you a more elaborate answer to help you.

Ecliptique. 🙂