Bed pleasures denied?

avenged14

My software shows UL in Pisces with A7..AL in Libra.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 24

creativei

My software shows UL in Pisces with A7..AL in Libra.
A7 Al is right only UL wrong, you have to calculate it from 12th house. 12th lord is 10 houses away from 12th again if we count 10 houses it falls in gemini which is 6th house for you , there mars placed indicates dynamic impulsive hyper angry masculine wife with tempermental issues..

Read this article with stone heart --

🙏🙏😊

avenged14

1. Exception
    Upapada Lagna can not be in the 6th house. Any Arudha Pada can not be in the 7th sign from the Main Sign. As Upapada is the Arudha of 12th house, it can not be in the just opposite sign i.e. 6th house
Counting another 10 houses we arrive at the 3rd house.

creativei

1. Exception
    Upapada Lagna can not be in the 6th house. Any Arudha Pada can not be in the 7th sign from the Main Sign. As Upapada is the Arudha of 12th house, it can not be in the just opposite sign i.e. 6th house
Counting another 10 houses we arrive at the 3rd house.
Screenshot_2022-06-17-18-48-56-41_f541918c7893c52dbd1ee5d319333948.jpg

I go with authority only, follow parasa only. He didnt said like that. I showed that page not for UL but for venus placed in A7. Its ok modern astrologer says many things.

Even if we take as per your wish its not that much good because ul lord is retro n venus 3rd n 8th lord in ul give trouble n from ul house 7th lord in 12th with 6th lord so more or less what i said about your wife is true. Actually i didn't go this much deeper and all since you raised ul topic I said this. Having venus in a7 or ul good for physical appearance but it troubles married life. Venus is exalted fine but as per a7 n ul its 8th lord remember...

avenged14

Yes. I wish to thank you very much for your time...you don't owe nothing to me.Indeed ul is placed in 6th from AL so fight,disputes may be.If anyone has other opinion...i'd like to hear it.