Bed pleasures denied?

creativei

Hi ! Are bed plasures denied in my chart?

6:15 AM
Bucharest,Ro
Male
Not fully at same time not full satisfaction too. You get only for what is needed for child birth, not as random routine enjoyer. Behold venus exalted!, inspite of tat you cant because 4th 7th and 12th are afflicted. In d9 too 7th lord is debiliated n aspected by saturn. Mutual aspect of sat mercury indicates lack of power. Also 3rd lord of physical vitality n sexual strength afflicted. So no bed pleasures, your wife will be according to your chart even you approach her with that motive she shows lack of interest n moves on if not then family health issues wont allow that, somehow it stops you from it. But once in a blue moon it somehow happens by gods grace like sudden electricity cut in night n romance kindled like that 😜 but not as you imagined like daily and all. Also since sat aspects marriage happens late only after 32 like that. Love matters gives bitter experience.....

creativei

Uh...thats bad....Some other opinions?

Thank you btw !
I said what your chart says. I dont give fake hopes or flowery languages. 4th lord should be strong for bed pleasures since it is house of happiness n comforts. Its in 6th n aspecting ketu so it wouldnt. Sorry.

Best wishes to your life 🙏🙏

avenged14

No bed pleasures that means no marriage/relationship. There is a contradiction in you're analysis but i truly thank you for taking you're time ..i meant it.

creativei

No bed pleasures that means no marriage/relationship. There is a contradiction in you're analysis but i truly thank you for taking you're time ..i meant it.
Lol sex life is not all we marry for a companion to travel n to share happy sad worries together. I know many msny couples who inspite of no physical pleasures are living happily for their children's n family welfare. Dont give imp body desires just look for a mate to travel with you in ups n downs of life. Im not saying you are totally deprived of it once in blue moon it happens... You know all these when your age n life experience goes on....

mathur_dinesh

Uh...thats bad....Some other opinions?

Thank you btw !
The twelfth house of the chart represents satisfactory sexual life. You have Sagittarius in this house. Saturn and Rahu are placed on either side of this house. Mars projects aspect to the house. All these three are naturally malign planets and their combined influence on the house has caused unhappiness relating to the house.

Relationships are seen from the seventh house of the chart. Cancer is placed in this house and its owner the Moon is placed with Rahu in the eleventh house. The Moon is also debilitated. Saturn projects aspect to the seventh house. Thus matters relating to relationships are also disturbed and not normal.

These are birth time defects and not much can be done about it. There is one saving factor. You have Venus in exalted state in the third house.
Venus is a watery planet and it gets exalted in Pisces which is a watery sign. Venus governs sex life and romance. Venus in Pisces people are highly accommodating and flexible, just like water takes the shape of the vessel it is poured into. And this especially applies to their love life. They have a strong fear of rejection that underlines their subtle behaviour in love. They try their level best to keep their partner happy and relationship smooth. This is because their need for love and understanding is strong.

You may like to try to be more outgoing and social so that you get more opportunities to meet persons of the opposite sex and with a more confident attitude perhaps you can rectify the issue to a large extent.

avenged14

The twelfth house of the chart represents satisfactory sexual life. You have Sagittarius in this house. Saturn and Rahu are placed on either side of this house. Mars projects aspect to the house. All these three are naturally malign planets and their combined influence on the house has caused unhappiness relating to the house.

Relationships are seen from the seventh house of the chart. Cancer is placed in this house and its owner the Moon is placed with Rahu in the eleventh house. The Moon is also debilitated. Saturn projects aspect to the seventh house. Thus matters relating to relationships are also disturbed and not normal.

These are birth time defects and not much can be done about it. There is one saving factor. You have Venus in exalted state in the third house.
Venus is a watery planet and it gets exalted in Pisces which is a watery sign. Venus governs sex life and romance. Venus in Pisces people are highly accommodating and flexible, just like water takes the shape of the vessel it is poured into. And this especially applies to their love life. They have a strong fear of rejection that underlines their subtle behaviour in love. They try their level best to keep their partner happy and relationship smooth. This is because their need for love and understanding is strong.

You may like to try to be more outgoing and social so that you get more opportunities to meet persons of the opposite sex and with a more confident attitude perhaps you can rectify the issue to a large extent.
Thank you very much ! Does it have anything to do with dashas? Or this can happen anytime,anyhow? Thanks !

mathur_dinesh

Thank you very much ! Does it have anything to do with dashas? Or this can happen anytime,anyhow? Thanks !
Dasas are meant to time the changes and developments in life. You are in the major-period of Ketu and sub-period of Venus till May/2023.

Ketu in your chart occupies a sign of Venus (Taurus). So it will give results of Venus as well. The sub-period of Venus is also operating so I think you are in the right time to take the initiative and make your efforts.

creativei

Is marriage promised in the chart?
Indeed marriage happens but it wont be as you imagined offcourse almost everyone marital life is like that but for your chart its little more. Shes pretty social charming comes from distant land but she has anger issues irritable nature she will drain your energy n savings much. Spendthirft independebnt dominating. Generally venus in 3rd gives excellent bed pleasure but your 4th n 12th house got hit so venus is helpless.

Jupiter is all about teacher preaching spirituality philosophy global doctrine charity wisdom and all that jupiter wont give sense pleasures unless its influnenced by rahu sat venus . for mesha lagna n makra lagna natives they have less bed pleasures and they least care of it...

avenged14

Indeed marriage happens but it wont be as you imagined offcourse almost everyone marital life is like that but for your chart its little more. Shes pretty social charming comes from distant land but she has anger issues irritable nature she will drain your energy n savings much. Spendthirft independebnt dominating. Generally venus in 3rd gives excellent bed pleasure but your 4th n 12th house got hit so venus is helpless.

Jupiter is all about teacher preaching spirituality philosophy global doctrine charity wisdom and all that jupiter wont give sense pleasures unless its influnenced by rahu sat venus . for mesha lagna n makra lagna natives they have less bed pleasures and they least care of it...
Coul her belong to a rich family? Or be rich? UL has exalted Venus also A7.

creativei

Coul her belong to a rich family? Or be rich? UL has exalted Venus also A7.
Oh you know that much very good, then its hard to escape from avenge 😜👍

Your UL falls in Gemini not Pisces. In 6th house dont take venus alone you have to see many lthings. Even your moon itself malefic. Waxing moon is benefic while wanning moon is mmalefic thst too she too spoiled by joining with rahu, her bitter enemy. Your wife is not very rich but moderately good, one step higher than middle class. saturn aspecting both 7th house and venus indicates humble simple background yet hard working enduring wife. Rahu too aspects 7th. I say onething she may have some lunatic troubles or some phobia issues. Read biography of Abraham Lincoln married life, you have wife like him....

i like your never giveup attitude 👍👍😊