Baseball playoffs

kaminari

Is there anybody out there interested in the upcoming MLB playoffs? I've never cast a sports chart, but I thought maybe this would be a good time to learn, especially since I'm a huge fan & there's a lot of uncertainty in the schedule the next two weeks. Could be a good time to learn. Anybody else interested?

shawn

i may get interested in the playoffs..when do they start? baseball is trickier to bet than football because it does not use a game clock and that makes it hard to predict the correct end of game time and you don't know who may be pitching at this time. i would try the same method that i use for football and cast the manager and starting pitcher's charts around a projected 'end of game chart' of around 3 hours or so from the first pitch.

Bulletbobb

I would suggest you read the posts by Konrad, to give you some idea what you're getting into.

Everybody thinks sports astrology is simple: you just put up a chart for the start of the game and pick the winner. Believe me, it is nowhere near that simple. As a matter of fact, it isn't simple at all. Sports astrology is very difficult.

Again, read Konrad's posts to get an idea of what is involved, at least with his method. I have my own methods, which are nothing at all like his, but they, too, are difficult to apply. Well, they're not that hard to apply, but picking the winner is difficult.

Bob

BobZemco

Is there anybody out there interested in the upcoming MLB playoffs?

I hate baseball and haven't watched a game since the 1990 World Series.

Phillies sweep.

Game 8:07 pm Cincinnati 10 October 2010

Reds are Venus, Phillies Mars, Venus in 7th House Retrograde and Peregrine, end of story.

If Baseball ever gets rid of the expansion teams, goes back to two divisions, dumps the stupid 4 out of 7 format for League Championship, and puts Pete Rose in the Hall of Fame, I might actually consider watching a game, so long as it isn't on CBS.

shawn

going with the giants to beat the phillies tuesday afternoon as matt cain goes up against cole hamels for the phillies. giants manager, bochy is getting a temporary grand trine to his natal JU /UR conj in cancer from the transiting trine of mars to MO /JU /UR in pisces. also picking this game to go over the posted total of 6.5 runs.

kaminari

Sorry I got too busy this baseball season & wasn't excited once the Giants beat my Braves.

I'm much more excited now that Football season is here & the Falcons are #1 in the ESPN polls, so I'm gonna jump over to the football page later.