Barack Obama's Birth Certificate Data is Invalid

timashev

http://astrologer.ru/article/victory_of_mccain.html.en

On November 2, 2008 Russian astrologers Albert and Maria Timashev forecasted that John McCain will win the U.S. presidential election. However, on November 4, 2008 his opponent, Barack Obama, has won the election and became the President-elect of the United States. This fact forced Authors to revise the astrological birth charts of candidates and made the conclusion that Barack Obama's official birth certificate data is invalid and misleading.

The official birth certificates state the birth time of John McCain as 6:25 PM and the birth time of Barack Obama as 7:24 PM. Authors' initial rectification gave 5:57 PM for McCain and 7:11 PM for Obama on the base of the key life events of the candidates. Resulting astrological prognostic charts led Authors to conclusion of inevitable McCain's victory since he has sufficient astrological indications for Presidency while Obama has absolutely not. As long as this conclusion appeared untrue, one must question the source data reliability and accuracy.

As before Timashevs state that individual born at 7:24 (or 7:11) PM AHST on August 4, 1961 at Honolulu, Hawaii just cannot be the President. The nearest birth time making Barack Obama's Presidency possible is 6:36 PM that is 24 minutes before 7 PM, not after 7 PM as officially claimed. However such a derived birth time cannot be considered a reliable basis of astrological conclusions until it thoroughly verified and confirmed by making the successful future predictions. Besides a possibility of Kenyan birth, wrong date, etc shouldn't be ruled out as well. Initially Russian astrologers trusted the official birth certificate, and that led them straight to the incorrect prediction.

As regards the future of the President-elect Barack Hussein Obama II, in his new revised prognostic chart cast for 6:36 PM it looks generally unclouded till summer 2011 when lots of problems would gradually appear culminating in spring 2012 when physical elimination (or at least a successful attempt on his life) is highly possible.

timashev

RockFish said:
"We got it wrong, so we will blame the chart". Right.

Excuse me, but name me the parameters of the Obama's natal chart for the official time 7:24 PM that identify him as a President.

In my opinion, it is NOT the chart of the President. I'm astrologer on the first place. So I can differ the TRUE chart of an individual from the FALSE one, if I know who is this individual. If I'm told that 7:24 PM chart is the chart of the President, then I will know it's UNTRUE.

Albert

starlink

"We got it wrong, so we will blame the chart".

and I say:

Timashev, very sorry, but I think you got it wrong and are blaming the birthcertificate.

Like Radu also says, sometimes we get it wrong. Many thought McCain would win, so did they have the wrong birthcertificate for him?
Just drink a vodka and concentrate on something else. Sometimes we have to admit we were wrong.

vs,ivo xaroshiva!

Starlink

RockFish

In my opinion, it is NOT the chart of the President.

Your opinion doesn't make it a fact.

Of course the data may be wrong, but claiming that it is wrong *because* your prediction didn't work doesn't sound right.

There is the possibility that you simply didn't read it right. Please consider *both* possibilities before posting "Barack Obama's Birth Certificate Data is Invalid". This is a too cathegorical statement, and yet you didn't back it with any astrological evidence, you just said McCain "has sufficient astrological indications for Presidency while Obama has absolutely not". Are we supposed to believe just because you say so? Please don't copy and paste newspaper articles without any real astrological info in them.

Please say why do you think this chart is not "the chart of a president".

tikana

starlink said:
and I say:

Timashev, very sorry, but I think you got it wrong and are blaming the birthcertificate.

Like Radu also says, sometimes we get it wrong. Many thought McCain would win, so did they have the wrong birthcertificate for him?
Just drink a vodka and concentrate on something else. Sometimes we have to admit we were wrong.

vs,ivo xaroshiva!

Starlink

Starlink

that is good Russian!

T

Awakened_Pisces

His 7:24 time is undenably accurate. His victory wouldn't have been otherwise. In comparison with the US Chart. Obama's Neptune EXACTLY conjuncts the US Mars. Possibly meaning the country(action) elects Obama due to his dreams, ideals or delusions.

Last edited:

starlink

Hi Tika, yes I had 3 month intensive Russian tutoring when I lived in Moscow. I hate it if I am unable to understand the people in who's country I am. This way I could just about manage:)

tikana

starlink said:
Hi Tika, yes I had 3 month intensive Russian tutoring when I lived in Moscow. I hate it if I am unable to understand the people in who's country I am. This way I could just about manage:)

I can teach you russian

lol

T

blueheron

RockFish said:
Your opinion doesn't make it a fact.

Of course the data may be wrong, but claiming that it is wrong *because* your prediction didn't work doesn't sound right.

There is the possibility that you simply didn't read it right. Please consider *both* possibilities before posting "Barack Obama's Birth Certificate Data is Invalid". This is a too cathegorical statement, and yet you didn't back it with any astrological evidence, you just said McCain "has sufficient astrological indications for Presidency while Obama has absolutely not". Are we supposed to believe just because you say so? Please don't copy and paste newspaper articles without any real astrological info in them.

Please say why do you think this chart is not "the chart of a president".

I'll defend timashav on this one. The Russians are deep into the occult, as are the ruling elite. Their astrologers are paid, experienced and good at what they do. If they're saying the time is invalid, I pay attention.

Since my own rectification has "proven" to me that the published birth certificate is invalid, (I have posted on other threads my conclusions from a vedic rectification,) for me, it is not an opinion. For me, it is the best astrological conclusion I can reach. Or, if you prefer, a "well-informed" opinion (took a lot of calculations.)

Also, the validity of O'bama's published birth certificate is not just an astrological issue, but an issue of his eligibility to be President in the first place. (Guess we're all having fun with his Sun square Neptune, regardless of what houses they're in.) Lawsuits are forming on the validity of the published birth certificate. These are in the NEWS.

I appreciate the link.

(BTW... anyone have the dates/times for the kids? We can argue over the validity of that birth data too. :D )

This has been some election.

whew.gif

Last edited:

RockFish

I'll defend timashav on this one. The Russians are deep into the occult, as are the ruling elite. Their astrologers are paid, experienced and good at what they do. If they're saying the time is invalid, I pay attention.
Alright, I understand, it is a matter of respect for the russian astrological tradition. But my point is that none of the astrological info was posted for us to debate, just the claim that the certificate is invalid. Again, I do respect the russian tradition, but nothing is learned by believing blindly in someone's claim just because of their proeminence.

In any case, I apologize if my statements were offensive to timashev. Certainly I could've been more diplomatic in this one, and should've asked politely for the info, instead of coming up with yet another blunt statement regarding the whole Obama Drama.

Since my own rectification has "proven" to me that the published birth certificate is invalid, (I have posted on other threads my conclusions from a vedic rectification,) for me, it is not an opinion. For me, it is the best astrological conclusion I can reach. Or, if you prefer, a "well-informed" opinion (took a lot of calculations.)

I will take a look at your contribution there. Thank you for sharing.

Also, the validity of O'bama's published birth certificate is not just an astrological issue, but an issue of his eligibility to be President in the first place.
That's why I think the subject must be treaded carefully. Blunt statements of "valid" or "not valid" will add to the commotion, but nothing to the collective astrological effort.......

This has been some election.
Oh yeah.

starlink

What I dont understand is that the Russian Astrologers predicted McCain winning. You should be able just from one chart alone (not comparing it to another one) to see if someone has a chance of getting in such a powerful position. As good as Timashev could be, he cannot just say: "we had the wrong chart of Obama and that is why Mc.Cain did not win!!". Sorrrryyy!
Either you see this guy is a winner or you dont and it probably could also be seen by comparing McCains chart with the chart of the USA, not Obama's.

I am just happy that one of them was chosen. Be glad someone is ready to stick his neck out for America. Dont keep on looking at a blooming birth certificate. There are more, FAR more important things to consider.

Theo

Banned
starlink said:
and I say:

vs,ivo xaroshiva!

Starlink

Excellent words to stand by Starlink. The point of the matter is that obviously some have "objectivity" issues when attempting to read charts, and should remember that it takes many years of hard work for a skilled astrologer to do so. Radu is correct about this, and as a student of astrology he read the horary chart very well. Other students of astrology could learn from him.

Derestanne

Supposing that neither McCain's nor Obama's birth data was particularly accurate, when I examined the November 4 election chart, which to my mind was hollering for a Capricorn winner across the finish line I knew exactly what to look for.

McCain had Moon in Capricorn (a fall position)
Obama had Saturn in Capricorn Retrograde (definitely more muscle than McCain's wimpy moon).

No other candidate had ANYTHING significant in Capricorn.

So on December 17, 2007 (yes, exactly one year ago) in my mind it was case closed. Obama had the winning edge and he put it to good use.

Moral: Study the Election Chart with the intent of understanding what it is calling for in the winners circle. Look at the 5th House folks. Don't crane your neck so hard on the individual candidates charts.

Last edited:

Sag Moon

So is there a consensus as to what the actual time is?

I have 2 charts I use,but am unsure which is correct. Any ideas?

If so please post the chart that is agreed on as there has to be one!

McCain's chart was agreed upon after much research as he was born in Panama.
This is perhaps the first presidential election when neither of the candidates were known to have accurate birth data in a long time/Like the past century.