Balancing Polar Opposites

LeoTheT

Hello! My Leo Sun in the 7th house got profoundly heartbroken by a single-mother Aquarius last year, which prompted my further exploration of astrology. After getting my birth chart read, that astrologer reccommended books to me that have set me on my current path. I started out with Benjamin Dykes; now I am dual-reading Louise Edington's kind-of-coffee-table-book and Steven Forrest's The Inner Sky, which has made a lasting impact on me.

My astrological makeup: Leo Sun at 25 degrees (7th house), Libra Moon at 24 degrees (9th house), Aquarius Rising at 9 degrees, Mercury in Virgo at 9 degrees (8th house), Venus in Cancer at 9 degrees (6th house, with Chiron interestingly conjunct when considering a 5-orb at 4 degrees), Mars in Aries at 10 degrees (3rd house), with my North Node existing at 14 degrees in my 2nd house (in Pisces--the little boy I got close to from being with the single-mother Aquarius is a last-day cusper Pisces...and she never let me say goodbye to him :cry:) and my South Node lies at 14 degrees in my 8th house (in Virgo--my ability to express my thoughts through writing has always come naturally; and--the single-mother Aquarius's ex, and father to the little Piscean boy, is a toxic-Virgo, and he is the one that ultimately disrupted her and my relationship to each other).

Resonating aspects: 1. The two planets that rule my chart--Saturn and Uranus--are dignified by lying in my 11th house, but they are both in the sign of Sagittarius and form an almost-exact conjunction at 26 degrees (Saturn) and 27 degrees (Uranus), with both of them being retrograde at the time of my birth. 2. No apparent stelliums exist in my chart unless I consdier Lilith, which lies at 10 degrees in Virgo in my 8th house, alongside my South Node (14 degrees), Mercury (9 degrees) and my Vertex (7 degrees, if this counts and is considered as well). 3. My Fire Trine is more aspected with my Sun in Leo and Saturn in Sagittarius, but my Mars in Aries lies just a few degrees away from activating a true elemental trine.

Any encouragement, advice, or inquiries to the rest of my chart would be greatly valued and appreciated. Thanks!

Humanitarian

Hi Leo the Turd! You're not a turd at all, and I really you, no matter, even as a person with heavily Aquarian characteristics!
Love,
Raphael

Ecliptique

HelloLeoTheTurd,

here is what I could say about this list of astral positions, etc. :"what is of interest to you is to be loved, leading you to deduce an analysis of the behavior of the other towards yourself, tending to understand thoroughly what the objective should be pursue, contributing to wanting to bring your ideas to fruition. Wanting to be loved tends to involve you in your goals. You tend to be attentive to what you want to do. If I had one piece of advice to give you, to have more serenity would be to minimize the fact of thinking that you are right by putting a little less passion into it.

Among other notable transits, those of Saturn (in 2026), Uranus (in 2027), Neptune and Pluto (in 2029) should be examined.

Ecliptique. :)

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hello! My Leo Sun in the 7th house got profoundly heartbroken by a single-mother Aquarius last year, which prompted my further exploration of astrology. After getting my birth chart read, that astrologer reccommended books to me that have set me on my current path. I started out with Benjamin Dykes; now I am dual-reading Louise Edington's kind-of-coffee-table-book and Steven Forrest's The Inner Sky, which has made a lasting impact on me.

Hello welcome LeoTheTurd :)

My astrological makeup: Leo Sun at 25 degrees (7th house), Libra Moon at 24 degrees (9th house), Aquarius Rising at 9 degrees, Mercury in Virgo at 9 degrees (8th house), Venus in Cancer at 9 degrees (6th house, with Chiron interestingly conjunct when considering a 5-orb at 4 degrees), Mars in Aries at 10 degrees (3rd house), with my North Node existing at 14 degrees in my 2nd house (in Pisces--the little boy I got close to from being with the single-mother Aquarius is a last-day cusper Pisces...and she never let me say goodbye to him :cry:) and my South Node lies at 14 degrees in my 8th house (in Virgo--my ability to express my thoughts through writing has always come naturally; and--the single-mother Aquarius's ex, and father to the little Piscean boy, is a toxic-Virgo, and he is the one that ultimately disrupted her and my relationship to each other).

Resonating aspects: 1. The two planets that rule my chart--Saturn and Uranus--are dignified by lying in my 11th house, but they are both in the sign of Sagittarius and form an almost-exact conjunction at 26 degrees (Saturn) and 27 degrees (Uranus), with both of them being retrograde at the time of my birth. 2. No apparent stelliums exist in my chart unless I consdier Lilith, which lies at 10 degrees in Virgo in my 8th house, alongside my South Node (14 degrees), Mercury (9 degrees) and my Vertex (7 degrees, if this counts and is considered as well). 3. My Fire Trine is more aspected with my Sun in Leo and Saturn in Sagittarius, but my Mars in Aries lies just a few degrees away from activating a true elemental trine.

Any encouragement, advice, or inquiries to the rest of my chart would be greatly valued and appreciated. Thanks!
NEW MEMBERS - after introducing yourself
for more discussion check out our Read My Chart & multiple other boards :)

Astrologers disagree constantly - there are no "..definitive conclusions.." :)

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

1676909099192.png

NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS
Registering and using multiple account IDs is not permitted.

Any such duplicate account IDs will be banned by moderators.
For Moderation and Administration purposes, no User IDs are deleted

or changed at the AW forum. You can delete any of your own posts at any time
or stop posting to the Forum if you want to leave the Forum.
You can restart posting any time you want if you decide to come back.

There is no requirement for members to post comment - it's completely voluntary

members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid and responses to threads may be from members who are beginners
we also have experienced members with MULTIPLE DECADES of experience
other than that members have day jobs

and those of our members who ARE professionals
unsurprisingly DO NOT provide a complete professional reading for free

Please note -- there are no official greeters here. If you want to know who has an official function you can find them under the Members function as moderators or Administrators.
Welcome, and I hope you will find at least some of what is posted here useful.

I would suggest it may not be the most prudent idea to give one's real name or physical location
on forums like this for reasons of privacy and personal safety.

Not to frighten you, but since this is the internet, advise you not to use anything resembling your real name or to geolocate yourself; in other words, as much as possible, be X from ZYX.
Please do not give out personal information. No one here has a right or need to ask you to.
fE2uBiIs8nrH8gdWJPpawD5AWJscZDmU-oMg_WSIAaM.jpg

LeoTheT

HelloLeoTheTurd,

here is what I could say about this list of astral positions, etc. :"what is of interest to you is to be loved, leading you to deduce an analysis of the behavior of the other towards yourself, tending to understand thoroughly what the objective should be pursue, contributing to wanting to bring your ideas to fruition. Wanting to be loved tends to involve you in your goals. You tend to be attentive to what you want to do. If I had one piece of advice to give you, to have more serenity would be to minimize the fact of thinking that you are right by putting a little less passion into it.

Among other notable transits, those of Saturn (in 2026), Uranus (in 2027), Neptune and Pluto (in 2029) should be examined.

Ecliptique. :)
Thank you for that consise reading! Your piece of advice really resonated with me.