Baby Sussex

ElenaJ

Here is the chart of the new born prince, son of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
Note the moon's south node with Saturn and Pluto, all conjunct the midheaven!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 20.25.06 copia.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 20.25.06 copia.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 46

JUPITERASC

Exceptional chart..

Can you please post the data?
The Duchess of Sussex
has given birth to a boy, the Duke of Sussex has announced.
A beaming Prince Harry
said they were "absolutely thrilled" and thanked the public for their support :smile:
He said Meghan and the baby were doing "incredibly well"
adding that they were still thinking about names for the infant
who was delivered at 05:26 BST.
Buckingham Palace said the baby weighed 7lbs 3oz (3.2kg)
and that the duke was present for the birth.
The baby boy is seventh in line to the throne
behind the Prince of Wales, the Duke of Cambridge and his children
- Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis
- and Prince Harry.
He is the Queen's eighth great-grandchild.
source: BBC NEWS
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48178229

no location provided
but most probably at FROGMORE COTTAGE
WINDSOR UK

Opal

Premium Member
I just read yesterday that there is controversy concerning the date of his birth. There are some that believe that he might have been born up to 2 weeks earlier.

ElenaJ, maybe a question to the Cosmos could be asked?

ElenaJ

It's a fascinating topic.
At this point it's almost impossible to reconstruct Archie's natal chart. It turned out to be a farce.
Not only this, it seems that Meghan has not been truthful about her age, so we can't even do a reliable chart for her.
One solid fact. I watched the wedding live, and at the exact moment that she said "Yes I do" I checked the clock and did a chart.
At that exact moment, Neptune was exactly on the cusp of the 7th house!
Which I think explains a lot about the Sussex marriage, and the bride.
It's all a mirage. And have we ever seen such mystery, confusion, outright lies from a member of the Royal family?
I believe she used a surrogate, and was never pregnant. And Archie has effectively
disappeared.
And poor Harry is caught between a wall and a hard place and doesn't know which way to turn.
Not sure what type of question could be asked, it's all so tangled up.

Opal

Premium Member
It's a fascinating topic.
At this point it's almost impossible to reconstruct Archie's natal chart. It turned out to be a farce.
Not only this, it seems that Meghan has not been truthful about her age, so we can't even do a reliable chart for her.
One solid fact. I watched the wedding live, and at the exact moment that she said "Yes I do" I checked the clock and did a chart.
At that exact moment, Neptune was exactly on the cusp of the 7th house!
Which I think explains a lot about the Sussex marriage, and the bride.
It's all a mirage. And have we ever seen such mystery, confusion, outright lies from a member of the Royal family?
I believe she used a surrogate, and was never pregnant. And Archie has effectively
disappeared.
And poor Harry is caught between a wall and a hard place and doesn't know which way to turn.
Not sure what type of question could be asked, it's all so tangled up.

Do you have the chart? Sounds intriguing! I had not heard that her date was errant. She looks Cancer, to me. Maybe her ascendant? Who knows😁?

We could inquire as to the accuracy of the birthdates of one or the other.

Or? Any ideas of what you would like to know. Horary really likes pinpointed questions.

ElenaJ

Very intriguing. Unfortunately it would all be guess work. We only have Harry's accurate natal chart, thanks to the fact that he is a royal.
Her begging eyes and her continuous martyr act look like something of pisces.

Opal

Premium Member
Very intriguing. Unfortunately it would all be guess work. We only have Harry's accurate natal chart, thanks to the fact that he is a royal.
Her begging eyes and her continuous martyr act look like something of pisces.

Also intriguing, that we would be receiving intentionally wrong data for Meghan and Baby Sussex.

They must have decided intentionally, that they did not want us all to see their charts. There is no other reason that I can think of.

ElenaJ

Also intriguing, that we would be receiving intentionally wrong data for Meghan and Baby Sussex.

They must have decided intentionally, that they did not want us all to see their charts. There is no other reason that I can think of.

I don't think she follows astrology.
Originally, while she was acting apparently she took some years off her age in order to get parts. Unfortunately today women are still cut off at a certain age, and it becomes difficult, they won't even see you for a casting.
Baby Sussex, apparently there was a problem with the surrogate baby. Which is why they moved it up and moved it back. The official christening photo of the Royals with Archie and his parents has a date that doesn't match with how old he should have really been on that day. Also some were photoshopped in, like Kate on the right (you can easily tell by the proportions).
They try to cover up the fact that she wasn't pregnant, seeing how she spent all those months publicly holding onto the cushion on her belly. Actually, for her age it could have been a risky pregnancy and I don't think anyone would have criticised the decision, but she is always buried in deception.
Attached is a chart of the wedding.

Attachments

• Wedding.jpg
    Wedding.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 29

ElenaJ

Hopefully the chart is legible. I've added several asteroids, including Harry and Megan (no "h").
In the chart we see all four axis in mutable signs, not optimal for longevity and stability.
Harry is the ascendent and mercury, Meghan is the descendent and Jupiter/Neptune.
Moon approaching a sextile to sun is perfect for a wedding chart, and one of Harry's asteroids is conjunct the sun, which is suitable, him being the male and also royal.
Meghan as Jupiter is conjunct the part of fortune, and she really did luck out with this marriage! And Harry is conjunct Jupiter, showing his commitment to the marriage.
This POF/Jupiter/Harry is trine the descendent/Neptune conjunction.
And we know he is completely besotted!
The Megan asteroid is exactly conjunct the descendent, and Neptune!
Eris is the asteroid of strife and discord, here conjunct another Harry asteroid, and square the moon (bride) so we begin to see some problems.
Amor and Juno, two other significant marriage asteroids, are conjunct on the cusp of the 8th of inheritance, and in fact the newlyweds live off the money they receive from the Crown.
So we have a tie between love and money.
The 8th is also sex, so this is a hint as to what their love tie is based on.
Vesta, asteroid of the hearth and home, is conjunct cold Saturn. Interesting that they spent millions on Frogmore, but don't live there!
The 5th is the children of the marriage, and we find Pluto and Lilith conjunct the cusp. Also in this house is mars on the south node. So much for an early and successful pregnancy!
Harry as mercury is on the cusp of the 9th, overseas and philosophy and mind. He was near Uranus in the chart, and transiting Uranus is coming ever closer to a conjunction with him. And in fact we have seen photos of him nervous, upset, angry in several public situations, we can only imagine behind the scenes what takes place. Also, there is talk of them moving overseas, to the US or Africa.
And lastly, we see Venus, goddess of love, in the last degree of her sign, square Chiron the wounded healer, who is in the 7th. By progression she will soon reach an opposition with the Vesta/saturn conjunction. Venus trines the vertex and widely squares poor Harry and Eris.
In a royal wedding we would expect Leo to be prominent, here it only holds the North Node. The midheaven is ruled by mercury, Harry's significator, which is befitting as he is the prince and the royal.
The continuous communications, the daily instagrams, the changes of plans, can be all explained by this MH in mutable gemini, as well as by the POF/Jupiter/Harry conjunction in the 3rd.
There are many more asteroids that could be inserted here, but it becomes less and less legible. But this is a start to have some insight into their relationship, and looking at this chart I would assume they followed instinct but not an astrologer!

Opal

Premium Member
I printed the chart and will look at it, from what I am seeing, I am very surprised. I think, that royalty has always had astrologers. Who would have recommended this for a royal wedding date? and time? Anyone here?

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Passiflora,

I am looking at

Alderbaron conjunct, MC
Neptune opposing AC
Pluto opposing Moon
Sun is close to Algol, but, there is 2 degrees between them
Mars square Uranus

That's some heavy interference.

ps. I made up my own chart so I could print it. Thanks for the chart data ElenaJ

Opal

Premium Member
I don’t mind some of those things. They’re not ideal for reinforcing a relationship forever to be under the stress of the public’s insatiable eye - but they’re also not deal-breakers.

“ The star is said to presage individuals who are “restless and riotous, always stirring up popular dissent and revolution.” The star is also said to inflame the minds of the people with furious quarrels, and to be an enemy of quiet and peace, ‘malady desiring civil and domestic wars.” Maternus writes that Aldebaran “…when aspected by a malefic portends sudden and unexpected involvement in riots and sedition resulting in justly being condemned by the people.” It is noteworthy that at the time of her birth Patty Hearst has Aldebaran culminating in her chart and in opposition to Mars. But this star is also considered to be one of the most eminently fortunate stars in the sky, portending riches and honor (especially in war). Its natives will always seem to be under stress and in a constant state of anxiety but they are successful in making money.” - from the website of “astrologyking”

I agree. In a natal, it is a different energy. In a marital chart, I would be looking for harmonious aspects. Having Neptune on the DC, I would have recommended at the very least a wait to let it pass the 7th house.

Opal

Premium Member
There is so much in this chart that is off for a marriage, no way an astrologer would have done it!

Glad to hear you say this. I really am amazed, I didn’t look at these threads when it was happening. I guess they didn’t loan them the court astrologer. This is weird to me. Thanks for starting this ElenaJ, I will be back with astrology.

Opal

Premium Member
Hopefully the chart is legible. I've added several asteroids, including Harry and Megan (no "h").
In the chart we see all four axis in mutable signs, not optimal for longevity and stability.

I am just talking here, about what I see, about what you see.

Interesting, all being mutable, and only housing 2 Planets. Neptune/Pisces and Venus/Gemini

Harry is the ascendent and mercury, Meghan is the descendent and Jupiter/Neptune.

There is no contacts between Mercury and Neptune.

Moon approaching a sextile to sun is perfect for a wedding chart, and one of Harry's asteroids is conjunct the sun, which is suitable, him being the male and also royal.

Except for Algol being there

Meghan as Jupiter is conjunct the part of fortune, and she really did luck out with this marriage! And Harry is conjunct Jupiter, showing his commitment to the marriage.

This is so messed. Yes, she did luck out, but, POF is in tight opposition to Mercury/Harry.:sideways:

This POF/Jupiter/Harry is trine the descendent/Neptune conjunction.
And we know he is completely besotted!
The Megan asteroid is exactly conjunct the descendent, and Neptune!
Eris is the asteroid of strife and discord, here conjunct another Harry asteroid, and square the moon (bride) so we begin to see some problems.
Amor and Juno, two other significant marriage asteroids, are conjunct on the cusp of the 8th of inheritance, and in fact the newlyweds live off the money they receive from the Crown.
So we have a tie between love and money.This is apt.

The 8th is also sex, so this is a hint as to what their love tie is based on.
Vesta, asteroid of the hearth and home, is conjunct cold Saturn. Interesting that they spent millions on Frogmore, but don't live there!
The 5th is the children of the marriage, and we find Pluto and Lilith conjunct the cusp. Also in this house is mars on the south node. So much for an early and successful pregnancy!

I just noticed Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto are RX.

Harry as mercury is on the cusp of the 9th, overseas and philosophy and mind. He was near Uranus in the chart, and transiting Uranus is coming ever closer to a conjunction with him. And in fact we have seen photos of him nervous, upset, angry in several public situations, we can only imagine behind the scenes what takes place. Also, there is talk of them moving overseas, to the US or Africa.

Well, 3rd short distance travel and 9th long distance travel, seem to be in good form. Fixed, with Sun, Mercury, POF and Jupiter. But home has Saturn, but it is domicile. And the fourth is ruled by Sagitarrius, fiery fixed.

And lastly, we see Venus, goddess of love, in the last degree of her sign, square Chiron the wounded healer, who is in the 7th. By progression she will soon reach an opposition with the Vesta/saturn conjunction. Venus trines the vertex and widely squares poor Harry and Eris.
In a royal wedding we would expect Leo to be prominent, here it only holds the North Node. The midheaven is ruled by mercury, Harry's significator, which is befitting as he is the prince and the royal.
The continuous communications, the daily instagrams, the changes of plans, can be all explained by this MH in mutable gemini, as well as by the POF/Jupiter/Harry conjunction in the 3rd.
There are many more asteroids that could be inserted here, but it becomes less and less legible. But this is a start to have some insight into their relationship, and looking at this chart I would assume they followed instinct but not an astrologer!

I live in a commonwealth country. I can't help but, wish them well, I have sung God Save the Queen, quite a few times. I am very surprised by this chart. Thank you again ElenaJ for causing me to observe it.

ElenaJ

Thank you for the comments. Algol got by me, a cherry on the already messy wedding cake. I think the whole world actually loved Harry, he has always been the sporty, fun loving, prankster younger brother. Everyone was really hoping for a fairytale ending to his marriage. And so much for racist claims, the fact that his wife was mixed race was even more appealing, if anything.
Poor guy, let's see how he gets out of this, or how they get him out of it, gracefully.
Prince Edward recently celebrated his 20th wedding anniversary with the commoner Sophie, and he is the only one of the Queen's children who seems to have had a successful marriage. Curiosity got to me, I did their charts. I'll post as soon as I can, but it's a very big surprise!