Baby on Board!

lost

Hello everyone!

I really wish to know what's going on in my chart. I know its a time of life changing developments right now, however I have a situation I wish to find out more about astrologically.

For the feedback, I just got married last year July 12. Now I am expecting a baby in six months. However, my husband and I have to stay with my in-laws, who are not allowing us to move out. My in-laws give me a lot of grief and I atleast don't wish to live with them during my pregnancy and be upset. I am also worried about the impact they would on my child as they are always fighting and crying creating a very bad environment at home. It includes my husband's parents and his grandmother.

My husband is a radiologist (doctor) and is trying to find a job abroad as well as in a different city in the same country. Offers keep coming but actual moving out has not been happening. Could anyone please tell me if I would be moving away from my inlaws anytime soon? or ever? Also I wish to know if the coming baby going to improve my life on this front or is it going to be same old?

Many thanks for your help!

PS: Also attaching my husband's chart here, if that helps!

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_sonal_201778.37258.7345.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_sonal_201778.37258.7345.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 27
  • husband's chart.jpg
    husband's chart.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

katydid

Congratulations on the new baby. That is exciting. And Jupiter is now entering your 5th, so you will love the experience and it will prove beneficial. :innocent:

Your 4th house of home has 12 Virgo on the cusp. Tr Saturn has recently been sitting on the 6th house Uranus, which squares that IC in Virgo. I can feel the chaos and turmoil from here.

Saturn is finally moving out of range as it leaves Sag this year. So it might be a little while longer still before you totally escape your in-laws home. It will happen eventually, just be patient.

Your husband is probably feeling stressed and burdened now---as saturn is fast approaching your Descendant.

As awkward and uncomfortable as it feels for you to be stuck in his parent's home, try hard not to blame him or resent him. He is as stressed and upset about it as you are-if not more so.

Try to be encouraging and supportive and let him know that you have faith that he will soon find a new home for you and the baby. :love:

Your husband has Jupiter transiting his 7th. He sees you and the marriage as a total blessing. He wants it to succeed with all his heart.

He is mid-Saturn return. It is in his crowded 10th of career. So he is working hard and totally committed to this big task. He will succeed and Saturn is rising to his midheaven.

He is being noticed and recognized and will be hired with a good job offer. So help him focus and remain positive. :joyful:

lost

Hello Katydid!

Thanks so much for your reply! I agree the transit saturn has been wrecking a havoc on home front for past one year. As you say, it will soon move on to my DC and things will improve. But can you say that means me getting to stay away from my inlaws necessarily? It could just be that life becomes easier without the former? What do you say are the aspects which relate to staying with inlaws, I am just struggling with that?

Secondly, I understand the Jupiter transit to the fifth for next one year is going to bring a cheerful time around, however what about the time after the transit? Do I take it as a long term sign for a better times after the baby? I am often told that my life would take a turn for better after marriage, for Jupiter rules the 7th - though that's not been my experience so far, however I shouldn't be so quick to judge. Similarly, I was wondering if motherhood in my chart has any such signs to it, as it is a Venus ruled house? Natal Pluto in it, I suppose, reflect a transformative impact on my life?

Yes, my husband is indeed very supportive and he is working hard on his career, something I have ensured he gives his utmost attention and priority to. However, he is quite helpless before his family. I though the Saturn moving to my DC is going to give me the stress in marriage but I hear it is going to be my husband?

Something else I wanted to ask you is his Saturn is clearly in the 9th. Why do you speak of the house of career with respect to saturn return? Do you mean to say that Capricorn on the MC means that Saturn return will affect the career? How do you say he is being noticed and succeed as Saturn is rising on MC, is that because you see Saturn surrounded with largely positive aspects with the planets around apart from the Jupiter?

Thanks for all the good advices and positive lookout!!:sideways:
Sorry to bother you with so many questions again.:sad:

katydid

Hello Katydid!

Thanks so much for your reply! I agree the transit saturn has been wrecking a havoc on home front for past one year. As you say, it will soon move on to my DC and things will improve. But can you say that means me getting to stay away from my inlaws necessarily? It could just be that life becomes easier without the former? What do you say are the aspects which relate to staying with inlaws, I am just struggling with that?

Secondly, I understand the Jupiter transit to the fifth for next one year is going to bring a cheerful time around, however what about the time after the transit? Do I take it as a long term sign for a better times after the baby? I am often told that my life would take a turn for better after marriage, for Jupiter rules the 7th - though that's not been my experience so far, however I shouldn't be so quick to judge. Similarly, I was wondering if motherhood in my chart has any such signs to it, as it is a Venus ruled house? Natal Pluto in it, I suppose, reflect a transformative impact on my life?

Yes, my husband is indeed very supportive and he is working hard on his career, something I have ensured he gives his utmost attention and priority to. However, he is quite helpless before his family. I though the Saturn moving to my DC is going to give me the stress in marriage but I hear it is going to be my husband?

Something else I wanted to ask you is his Saturn is clearly in the 9th. Why do you speak of the house of career with respect to saturn return? Do you mean to say that Capricorn on the MC means that Saturn return will affect the career? How do you say he is being noticed and succeed as Saturn is rising on MC, is that because you see Saturn surrounded with largely positive aspects with the planets around apart from the Jupiter?

Thanks for all the good advices and positive lookout!!:sideways:
Sorry to bother you with so many questions again.:sad:

To figure put which aspects or progressions are related specifically to 'staying w/your inlaws' you need to track the dates you moved in with them and isolate the particular transits/progs that correlate.

Indeed, Jupiter in the 5th will bring happier times. Don't be so quick to bypass it. Accept it and embrace it.

Natal Pluto in the 5th will bring serious transformation to motherhood. Trust your instincts.

In terms of your husband---Yes, Saturn as the ruler of Capricorn, becomes the Lord of the 10th/MC. And transiting Saturn is now 'rising' to the most elevated position in his chart, as it approaches that MC. So I see him getting recognition and approval.

Focus on your positive future family life, appreciate your talented, supportive husband, and try to block out the screaming chaos, that is enabling you two to live while you wait for his job to unfold. :love:

lost

Thank you so very much for the reply Katydid! You have brought so much clarity into the issue. I have looked at the transits and progressions at the time I began living with my inlaws . Though its also the same time I started staying with my husband after marriage, but I suppose as I had been dating him for 6-7 years before that, his onset in my life will be considered as the time we started going out instead of staying together? In which case I can safely consider the transits in the chart I am attaching below as relating solely to my inlaws.

So, two major transits which I think relate to this are Saturn transit to my natal Uranus in the 6th and Neptune transit to my MC, or Neptune opposition to my IC to put in perspective. I think both relate to my staying together with them? So, accordingly, as you had also earlier suggested , once the Saturn transit to my Uranus and Neptune transit to my MC gets over, I should be moving away from my in-laws? Though Neptune will take a long time in my 10th house/ or oppose the 4th, but will you say once it moves away from MC its over or the transit to the entire 10/4th house is what I should be considering?

Attachments

• sonal stay with inlaws.jpg
    sonal stay with inlaws.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 18

katydid

I'd say the critical time is the actual opposition to the MC, not the entire transit of the house.

Good detective work ---Astrology is logical. :smile: