baby born on the moon!

hknt99

i dont know if it is possible, but i dont see why not be...
have you ever thought about this? what would be the baby's sign if he is born on the moon or other planet of our solar system? will there be a earth sign? will there be another zodiac signs? what do you think.

MSO

I'm sure it'd follow the same location-oriented nature as earth astrology. it'd be interesting to see what earth means in a natal chart!

on a side note, people who are born and raised on the moon wouldn't be able to return to the earth because of the effects of growing up in so little gravity. the person would grow very tall and be unable to support its own weight once on earth!

hknt99

in a natal chart we at the location where the person was born so if the baby is born there and come back would be interesting...
im not quite sure but i think the moon probably moves through other constellations? so that means other signs... i wonder what they could be

eternal wanderer

This will be a nice game play for astrologers of the next centuries.:biggrin:

Forget gravity for now, you can make exercises and wear heavy clothes to annul it. People will be born on spacecrafts in the middle of space or in stations on planets. Also, it is nonsense to think how it will be in the next centuries, because i think we are not really imaginig what kind of possibilities will development open in the future. Just think what is a hundred or two years ago to us, who are right now communicating via the internet! Expansion to other planets seems very logical from nowadays point of view.

Claire19

have you ever thought about this? what would be the baby's sign if he is born on the moon or other planet of our solar system? will there be a earth sign? will there be another zodiac signs? what do you think.
Interesting. And does Taurus rule the Earth with Venus as co-ruler ??? I have often thought of that perspective. As we are still Geocentric and travelling around our Sun the planets in the zodiac would still be the same. Just a different perspective with the Moon at the centre of our charts.
:happy:....

Claire19

Yes I feel that Taurus is the sign for Earth....it fits with the physical needs, appetites, materiality and money that rules us with Venus as co ruler...

Rebel Uranian

On the Moon, Earth would be domiciled in Capricorn and it'd rule fatherhood, old age, independence, aloneness, masculinity, and everything opposite from the Moon. On the Sun, it'd be domiciled in Aquarius and rule collectivism, femininity, coldness, destruction of ego, and everything opposite from the Sun. I consider the Earth to be the opposite of whatever planet you're on. It doesn't matter if I'm doing anything wrong because it's not affecting anyone.

Being born on Uranus with its horizon. Or Pluto, with its eccentric (and slow) orbit. Or Mercury, with two solar returns every day. Or all the moons of Jupiter.
Uranus would be the worst for sidereal astrology. By far.

Last edited:

fullmoonlibra

Seriously: The baby's emotions (moon) will be replaced by his material needs (earth).
And the material needs aswell as character, intelligence and other planet needs will change every 2-3 days, by sign.
Wow, the whole zodiac in just one person!
So if there really are ET's out there, they are also greedy and very unemotional. Or their nature is moody (just like human nature is greedy).
Dangerous...

Last edited:

fullmoonlibra

On the Moon, Earth would be domiciled in Capricorn and it'd rule fatherhood, old age, independence, aloneness, masculinity, and everything opposite from the Moon. On the Sun, it'd be domiciled in Aquarius and rule collectivism, femininity, coldness, destruction of ego, and everything opposite from the Sun. I consider the Earth to be the opposite of whatever planet you're on. It doesn't matter if I'm doing anything wrong because it's not affecting anyone.

Being born on Uranus with its horizon. Or Pluto, with its eccentric (and slow) orbit. Or Mercury, with two solar returns every day. Or all the moons of Jupiter.
Uranus would be the worst for sidereal astrology. By far.

How did you interpreted these? Interesting..

Claire19

Uranus would be the worst for sidereal astrology. By far.[/QU

Why would Earth be domiciled in Capricorn???\. It is a yin sign and does not really rule masculinity, Mars and the Sun does in fact.. Many women are career oriented and goal seeking after all. ....It is the authority figure and paternalism in the old days of chauvinism and so on...... as opposed to nurturan, maternalism and domesticity of the moon.

Aquarius does not rule femininity but feminism yes as a human right... THere is a difference. It is not cold but more comradely and concerned with the human rights and tends to be friendly and all encompassing. Liking all and loving none as some say.

. You can have your opinions of course but they have to be based in sound astrological knowledge. It is mind boggling to theorise on these matters....:biggrin:

Last edited:

Rebel Uranian

I said it doesn't matter if I'm doing anything wrong because it's not affecting anyone.

The Earth is always astronomically opposite from whatever planet you're on that's not the Earth, so I just decided that the Earth would stand for the opposite of whatever planet you're on, and would be domiciled in the opposite sign from the domicile of whatever planet you're on. The Moon is feminine and domiciled in Cancer and exalted in Taurus. From the Moon, the Earth is masculine and domiciled in Capricorn and exalted in Scorpio. The most similar planet from Earth would actually be Mars, which is domiciled in Scorpio and exalted in Capricorn rather than vice versa. Earth would also stand for the opposite of all the things the Moon stood for, which turns out to be quite similar to the properties of Mars and Saturn: [format is: Earth thing (opposite Moon thing)] masculinity (femininity,) loneliness (belonging,) fatherhood (motherhood,) old age (childhood,) expressiveness (receptivity,) independence (dependence.) That's under the assumption that those are all the opposites of accurate Moon attributes.