Baby Boomers = Pluto in Leo ??

Lonerose99

As David and others have said at one time or another, I think Pluto in Leo, with a centering on the self, was a necessary, natural adjusting to Pluto in Cancer emphasis on family/home and on familial influence confining and defining who we were, what we could do.
As it always is, it was for better and for worse.

Pluto in Leo brought the nuclear family, suburbia... with the advent of the interstate highway families lived in their own homes away from the city, rather than a large home in the city that was often shared by multi -generations. Dad traveled back to the city for work. Mom, Dad, and 2.5 children in suburbia lol

Maryb3

Lol not all boomers were drug addicts or stoned.
Leo is also creative and artistic.
Music years.
I spent part of lock down going back in time listening to the old music.

Funny!! Marvin Gaye hit the number one again after George Floyd. His sun progressed to 0 cancer.
Mercy mercy me.

Now that was a turbulent year. 2019
The trio of Pluto Saturn and Jupiter cap.
Seems there many turbulent years.

Peace!!!!! Aqua not into that.

sentR89day

Lol not all boomers were drug addicts or stoned.
Leo is also creative and artistic.
Music years.

I spent part of lock down going back in time listening to the old music.

Funny!! Marvin Gaye hit the number one again after George Floyd. His sun progressed to 0 cancer.
Mercy mercy me.

Now that was a turbulent year. 2019
The trio of Pluto Saturn and Jupiter cap.
Seems there many turbulent years.

Peace!!!!! Aqua not into that.
Yes Leo is a sign related to self expression and art! And music is one way to do art!

sentR89day

It was not so much about free sex !!! Drugs
I was born at the end of the boomer
I just know things and drugs became worse instead of better after the 70s.
The things I read are unbelievable. I never heard of suicide till I was 17. I remember looking it up.
Yes! Things have changed that much.
Now not enough hotlines. Not enough anything.
Sag Pluto was when things really began.

It actually began late 80s.

I have talked to so many. We all agree things became just gradually more crazy.
The stellium in cap years. Pluto Scorpio

Pluto is in fall aqua.
Just wondering. Capitalism and the hierarchy a spotlight shone on corruption while Pluto in cap.
Will people rebel or what. Form groups.

The drug culture became worse and worse.

The internet. Lol can you keep up all your passwords. Apple keeps coming out more secure phones.
Lol. Supposedly not vulnerable to hackers.
I hear and read millions lost to scams on the internet.
Not even mentioning the dark web where anything bought and sold.

Pluto and the evolving internet.
Media social
Will Saturn take a hand or will Uranus.
Pluto does not care which ruler rules aqua.
Exposing what Pluto does. Finding the dirt.

Well suicide became a hot topic with teenagers in the 1980's/1990's, I think! Before that it was extremely provocative!
I'd say that suicide started to get talked about in the 1980's but it exploded in the 1990's!

sentR89day

Rock n Roll music began to show up in 1955 during the boomer years.

Talking about the 60's reminds me of Don McLean's song American Pie, which came out in 1972 and encapsules the 1960's in the lyrics.
Culturally a lot of people see the '1960's' as 1964 to 1972!
As for Rock music, it definitely exploded in 1954/1955!
I feel like The Baby Boomers truly rebelled against the flowery Neptune in Libra of the 1940's and 1950's!

Lonerose99

Culturally a lot of people see the '1960's' as 1964 to 1972!
As for Rock music, it definitely exploded in 1954/1955!
I feel like The Baby Boomers truly rebelled against the flowery Neptune in Libra of the 1940's and 1950's!

Yep, it was called the generation gap.
No more grow up to be like Mom and Dad.
Pluto in Leo wanted to go our own way.
We saw the unhappiness of mom ala Rolling Stones 19th Nervous Breakdown. And Dad working far too many hours a week to have no time for his family, ala the song Cats In the Cradle by Harry Chapin.

Last edited:

sentR89day

@Lonerrose99,

I noticed that the first batch of Baby Boomers turned 40 in 1986! Which meant that they were taking over politics during Pluto in Scorpio, when Pluto was squaring them (their Pluto in Leo)! I always saw 40 was when it was a good time to reach politics and higher positions! I just think under 40 is a bit too inexperienced and immature! I may say 35, at the youngest! I'm still deciding whether 35, or 40, is better for higher positions!

Lonerose99

@Lonerrose99,

I noticed that the first batch of Baby Boomers turned 40 in 1986! Which meant that they were taking over politics during Pluto in Scorpio, when Pluto was squaring them (their Pluto in Leo)! I always saw 40 was when it was a good time to reach politics and higher positions! I just think under 40 is a bit too inexperienced and immature! I may say 35, at the youngest! I'm still deciding whether 35, or 40, is better for higher positions!

It was said that the first Boomer to reach the White House was Clinton. And yep, Pluto was in Scorpio when he took office.

sentR89day

Pluto in Capricorn effected the work environment, the way business is conducted.
In Aquarius we should see changes in humanitarian issues and government systems.
To me Pluto is all about destruction and rebirth. So is Pluto in Leo the death of what is ego? And a rebirth of it?
So is Pluto in Aquarius the death of some groups and rebirth of others?
Pluto isn't about one thing but these are just my thoughts!
I also think that Pluto represents seeing the dark side of things!

ElenaJ

To me Pluto is all about destruction and rebirth. So is Pluto in Leo the death of what is ego? And a rebirth of it?
So is Pluto in Aquarius the death of some groups and rebirth of others?
Pluto isn't about one thing but these are just my thoughts!
I also think that Pluto represents seeing the dark side of things!
You expressed it very well, I think.
Pluto is very much "Let's knock it down so we can redo it properly", "Let's get down to the bottom of it and fix it, change it, improve it".
Leo is the individual ego, and pluto in Leo wiped out the concept of living your life by sacrificing it others, to just "Do your own thing", which became one of the mottoes of the period. Exaggeratedly so, of course.
But pluto gets down there and pulls up the roots. Its very transformational.
So, in Aquarius we definitely should be seeing a lot of changes in groups of all types, associations, how they are formed, how they work, what their objectives are. New ways of looking at humanitarian matters, which could also work on the current problem with mass illegal migrations that is happening in the US, UK and Europe.
As they say, we live in exciting times. Let's hope we manage to survive it!!!

david starling

Pluto is derived from the ancient Egyptian god Osirus, who was about freeing the souls of the dead to reincarnate into a better life, if he found them worthy. Otherwise, he destroyed them.

Pluto joined his brothers Zeus/Jupiter and Poseidon/Neptune in overthrowing their tyrannical father Cronos/Saturn, in what was known as the War of the Titans.

katydid

Pluto is very much "Let's knock it down so we can redo it properly", "Let's get down to the bottom of it and fix it, change it, improve it".
Leo is the individual ego, and pluto in Leo wiped out the concept of living your life by sacrificing it others, to just "Do your own thing", which became one of the mottoes of the period. Exaggeratedly so, of course.
So, in Aquarius we definitely should be seeing a lot of changes in groups of all types, associations, how they are formed, how they work, what their objectives are. New ways of looking at humanitarian matters, which could also work on the current problem with mass illegal migrations that is happening in the US, UK and Europe.
"Let's get down to the bottom of it and fix it, change it, improve it".

Yes, I think that ^^^motto was used for the way we Boomers raised our children as well. Our Pluto in Cancer parents were taught that :

Children should be seen and not heard.
Don't spare the rod or you'll spoil the children
Children should never question their parents authority

The Pluto in Leo Boomers ignored the above dogma, and put the spotlight on their children. The generation of home movies exploded. And helicopter parents and their overly managed children's scheduled activities were born. Gaudy materialistic gestures as well.

Children were seen as creative little adults so instead of being ignored or sidelined, they were treated like little stars. They were given so much time and energy and resources, maybe making up for the war years and the depression that previous generations children endured?

We taught our kids to question authority the way we did when we publicly protested the war in Viet Nam and the war on drugs.

ElenaJ

"Let's get down to the bottom of it and fix it, change it, improve it".

Yes, I think that motto was used for the way Boomers raised our children as well. Our Pluto in Cancer parents were taught that :

Children should be seen and not heard.
Don't spare the rod or you'll spoil the children
Children should never question their parents authority

The Pluto in Leo Boomers ignored the above dogma, and put the spotlight on their children. The generation of home movies exploded. And helicopter parents and overly managed children's scheduled activities were born. Gaudy materialistic gestures as well.

Children were seen as creative little adults so instead of being ignored or sidelined, they were treated like little stars. They were given so much time and energy and resources, maybe making up for the war years and the depression that previous generations children endured?
So true.
In fact, it was often, "We want our children to not suffer they way we did".
And of course, doting on them, brought out the Leo ego in the new generation.

Maryb3

Yes!!! Pluto likes the dark side! Taboos!
Sex and death!! Die to be born. Sounds cliche , but ole Pluto is that. We watching social media die.
What does not work! Withers dies.

Mass migrations has happened all through the past 1000 years. It was illegal then or unfair.
Humans are quite like bull dozer.
Roman Empire a good one.
The Spanish conquest.
Invasions.
Slavery! Africans sold their own people.

We see how humane aqua claims. Non partial and objective. They are cerebral.
Pluto not into that. Catharsis of the stuck!!!!
Emotional riveting screams.
Pluto not into cool objective . Has a difficult time in aqua.
Pluto does not care the facade.
Volcanos anyone.
Pluto likes what aqua does not care for!!!!!😅

Maryb3

So Pluto may have difficulty. It a long stay.
Throughout history women often came to power this transit.
Who will come to power.

Robots😂😂😂 Non human