attractiveness in the natal chart

Glory

I gave you one famous example, Nicole Kidman.
For me personally, I do relate to it, I am a scorpio sun.
Is the exact hour of Nicole's birth known? in my opinion, she looks gentle for a scorpio.It seems to me that Scorpio is too eroticized.

Melaike

I think exrovert signs (Air/Fire signs) and their ruler planets make you attractive, lucky signs (Sagittarius, Libra and Leo) and their rulers makes you lovable and popular.

But when it comes to beauty every sign gives different beautiful traits
Scorpio, Cancer : Beautiful cheekbones and beautiful eyelashes,
Sagittarius, Aquarius, Gemini, Virgo ; Long legs
Taurus : Beautiful skin
Pisces, Cancer, Virgo : soft feminine feautures.
Capricorn: beautiful white teeeth etc.

sentR89day

I find that Yang/Masculine (in astrology fire and air) rising signs tend to be more physically more beautiful, this is generalized (by me) of course.
Air risings are very attractive, in general; Gemini risings is more youthful than 'sexy' or 'attractive.' They can come off cute. Libra risings have great style even if they are supposedly conventionally ugly. Aquarius risings are stunning, even otherworldly beautiful.

Leo risings are sexy. Sagittarius risings are either lanky, or proportionally shaped in their limbs. Perhaps Sagittarius risings aren't facially attractive but their bosomy and well shaped limbs make them attractive. And Aries risings? They can have big foreheads even if they are attractive; but there's a sense that their confidence makes them extremely sexy.

Melaike

I find that Yang/Masculine (in astrology fire and air) rising signs tend to be more physically more beautiful, this is generalized (by me) of course.
Air risings are very attractive, in general; Gemini risings is more youthful than 'sexy' or 'attractive.' They can come off cute. Libra risings have great style even if they are supposedly conventionally ugly. Aquarius risings are stunning, even otherworldly beautiful.

Leo risings are sexy. Sagittarius risings are either lanky, or proportionally shaped in their limbs. Perhaps Sagittarius risings aren't facially attractive but their bosomy and well shaped limbs make them attractive. And Aries risings? They can have big foreheads even if they are attractive; but there's a sense that their confidence makes them extremely sexy.
Some traits look better on men.For instance Leo is a masculine sign and it can give some women a masculine face expression,a Roman nose thin lips, thick bones. And Libra and cancer can give some men feminine beauty and even some cancer/moon men might have feminine breasts.
Aries is a masculine sign and some aries rising women might complain of body hair.

ScorpioMaria

Unfortunately, Jennifer's eyes are too close together

Bad luck, not her fault, she tries to mitigate this with long hair in her face

Britney Spears is also Libra Rising like Jennifer but without the Saturn opposition, so she appears more classically beautiful in the Libra sense

Last edited:

Melaike

Unfortunately, Jennifer's eyes are too close together

Bad luck, not her fault, she tries to mitigate this with long hair in her face

Britney Spears is also Libra Rising like Jennifer but without the Saturn opposition, so she appears more classically beautiful in the Libra sense
She should do something with her eyebrows to mitigate that.
I think one of main problems about her face is that her round nose tip doesn't match with her thin lips.And it's not Saturn ifluence as far as I know.

TRENNER

A strong Venus and/or positive aspects of Venus to the Moon and Saturn can positively impact female attractiveness. Meanwhile, to know if a specific person will find you sexy and visa versa, which involves not just looks, but how you carry yourself, synastry analysis is useful. Venus-Mars interaction is big. Three of the four women I've been seriously involved with have natal Venus in Aquarius --in opposition to my Mars in Leo.

sentR89day

Shockingly, a lot of Capricorn risings are stunning! They look young when they grow older! It's the whole 'grow old in reverse' effect of Saturn! I think that Carmen Electra may be an Capricorn rising!!!??