Astrology of the Moscow Murders

Opal

Premium Member
690AFC37-3086-409D-8445-9739CE082255.png

Opal

Premium Member
So far, getting away with it. Moscow Murders. They have the timeline between 3-4am, I set the time at 3:30am. There is wiggle room.

Tight trine between sun/mercury, Neptune and Lilith/mc/moon

Chiron on the descendant, could reside in either 6th or 7th house.

Neptune is strong, as is Uranus, and the Moon.

Very fixed chart. Nodes and Uranus fixed in the 8th.

Also very watery chart. Strong emotions.

POF, Saturn conjunction squarely in the mix, in the 4th house of home.

Mars/Neptune Square

Algol not on the chart, at 26 Taurus. Exactly Opposing Venus and Trine Pluto in the 4th house of home.

Very heavy in Feminine signs.

[Posts moved from this thread, where they became a spinoff discussion. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
So far, getting away with it. Moscow Murders. They have the timeline between 3-4am, I set the time at 3:30am. There is wiggle room.

Tight trine between sun/mercury, Neptune and Lilith/mc/moon

Chiron on the descendant, could reside in either 6th or 7th house.

Neptune is strong, as is Uranus, and the Moon.

Very fixed chart. Nodes and Uranus fixed in the 8th.

Also very watery chart. Strong emotions.

POF, Saturn conjunction squarely in the mix, in the 4th house of home.

Mars/Neptune Square

Algol not on the chart, at 26 Taurus. Exactly Opposing Venus and Trine Pluto in the 4th house of home.

Very heavy in Feminine signs.

And Mercury is combust. So is Venus, which is the chart ruler if the timing is right. All in secretive Scorpio, too. That Sun/Mercury/Venus conjunction is one leg of a yod pointing to retrograde Mars, with Pluto as the other leg.

That and the t-square involving Saturn, plus the facts of the case, make me think the killer was very calculating.

Opal

Premium Member
And Mercury is combust. So is Venus, which is the chart ruler if the timing is right. All in secretive Scorpio, too. That Sun/Mercury/Venus conjunction is one leg of a yod pointing to retrograde Mars, with Pluto as the other leg.
That and the t-square involving Saturn, plus the facts of the case, make me think the killer was very calculating.
The Tsquare, also would affect POF.
Strong T-square, involving money houses too, 2nd personal monies and 8th other people’s monies?

Money, home and work houses.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
What would be the difference to you all, having Chiron in either 6th work? or 7th partnership?

Either way, if the murder really took place between 3:00 and 4:00 am, it's in the seventh house whole sign. I think we can shade it with the seventh house no matter which side of the DC it's really on.

Was the killer perhaps motivated by sexual jealousy? Maybe of those particular people, or maybe it was a more general thing--an Elliot Rodger sort of situation, or what it would have been if he'd been more calculating and used a knife instead of a gun.

Opal

Premium Member
Either way, if the murder really took place between 3:00 and 4:00 am, it's in the seventh house whole sign. I think we can shade it with the seventh house no matter which side of the DC it's really on.

Was the killer perhaps motivated by sexual jealousy? Maybe of those particular people, or maybe it was a more general thing--an Elliot Rodger sort of situation, or what it would have been if he'd been more calculating and used a knife instead of a gun.
It’s a very feminine biased chart. Could the perpetrator be female?

Lilith opposing Pluto?

Osamenor

Staff member
Strong T-square, involving money houses too, 2nd personal monies and 8th other people’s monies?

The second house also deals with body image and self esteem, the eighth, with sexuality. Pluto and a triple Scorpio conjunction in that yod also suggest that kind of motivation.

If an older person with great wealth and possibly impatient heirs had been killed, that would suggest a money motive. College students, not likely. Who would gain any money from their deaths? There wasn't even anything stolen, at least not as far as we know.

I think it's much more likely that the killer's motivation was something similar to Elliot Rodger's. Either they were jealous of the victims personally, or it was a "they have a much better life than me" sort of jealousy. Incel kind of stuff.

Opal

Premium Member

Was just reading on 6th and 7th Chiron “Hand Clow” 7th sounds more applicable. Aries Chiron in the 7th.

Opal

Premium Member
I prefer the 3:25am, putting Chiron in the 7th.

Sirius on the MC.

Attachments

• ADD8E800-077B-4746-A6EA-EDBBD9B90D32.png
    ADD8E800-077B-4746-A6EA-EDBBD9B90D32.png
    799.4 KB · Views: 51

Opal

Premium Member

I had to look Elliot up. Sad, that our society, has so much senseless violence. Somehow, I missed this one.

Osamenor

Staff member
In any case, the Moscow killer has gotten away with it so far. Will they always? Or will they get caught when some transit hits the event chart in some crucial way? Or their birth chart, for that matter.

The FBI is on the case. That's serious business.

JUPITERASC

In any case, the Moscow killer has gotten away with it so far. Will they always? Or will they get caught when some transit hits the event chart in some crucial way? Or their birth chart, for that matter.

The FBI is on the case. That's serious business.

details that have emerged have only deepened the mystery
surrounding the killings of four student victims killed early on Sunday
13 Nov 2022 - FBI have not specified a time

The disclosure that police are looking a white Hyundai Elantra
from between 2011 and 2013
that was near the students’ house
in the “..early morning hours..” of Nov. 13
was some of the most substantial information released in weeks by the authorities.

to date no one has been arrested

1671749264339.png

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
ElenaJ mentioned the planets below the horizon are “hidden”, the transits in the McGrory chart are more above then below. But then, it is a guessed time of when it was reported, not sure what time the murder was or when her father found her. Too many variables.

Opal

Premium Member
In the Moscow chart the moon is domicile possibly conjunct MC/Sirius.

That sounds off hand like it should be a positive thing.

Last edited:

blackbery

Wow, good discussion.

I heard about the Moscow murders but didn't know the details until I read this thread.

Here's the chart. Opal mentioned :moon::conjunct:Sirius.....& it's right on the M/C....giving prominece to these murders.
Nobody will forget them with 4 girls brutally murdered in one night.
Notice the :moon::opposition::pluto: (wide orb) which leads one to think of a stalker, a clever devil who could have been in
the house when the girls were there....or found a crafty way to break in.
Do the police know how they got into the house? Any sign of a break in.

Jupiter conjunct scheat, the most unfortunate star :square::mars::gemini::retrograde: ...definitely a man or maybe two men.
With the RX, he may have been spying on them or picked out one in particular a while ago.
Violent, brutal death with these aspects.
Very devious with :jupiter::conjunct::neptune::square::mars:.

Stranger to stranger murders are the hardest to solve but if this man was a stalker, he likely has a criminal
record of doing this to someone else.

FBI are the best at 'profiling' murderers. They already know what type of person they are looking for.

Such a horrible, cruel death. May they all RIP. 🙏🙏🙏

astro_2gw_event.15728.255593.png

Opal

Premium Member
It was three women and one man.

The police are not giving out much information. Not sure if the person or people were inside or broke in after, or ?

I am wondering if it may be a woman. An overabundance of feminine energy in the chart.

Thank you for looking up Sheat! Is this where you are drawing stalking and one or two men from Blackberry?