Astrology of Fame and Celebration

Arian Maverick

Hello everyone! :mrgreen:

Although Radu has decided not to heed Draco's suggestion for creating two new boards for fear of further extending this astrology forum, he kindly left us with a guideline as to where we can create related threads.

So, borrowing Draco's idea as well as the title he created for this thread, I present: Astrology of Fame and Celebration!

Arian Maverick

P.S. Please read through New Ideas for Boards if you are unsure what should be discussed on this thread...

Laura Elizabeth

I'll start. I hope this fits the category.

I'm interested in Polar topics and recently Prince Albert of Monaco finished an expedition to the North Pole. The trip started on April 10 and finished yesterday. He was the first Head of State to get to the North Pole.

I still haven't mastered the Art of Chart Posting :mrgreen: so, here's his data:

14 March 1958
10:50 am
Monaco, Monaco
7E23 43N42

Laura Elizabeth

Thank you AM. I've followed the directions before and you had to come along and clean up the mess I made :D I'll give it a try again when I have a chart to post.

Arian Maverick

Thank you AM. I've followed the directions before and you had to come along and clean up the mess I made I'll give it a try again when I have a chart to post.

There's no rush...my sixth house Virgo South Node absolutely delights in detail work! :wink:

Arian Maverick

Laura Elizabeth

I'm wondering, with Prince Albert's chart, is it Pluto at zero degrees Virgo that "drives" him in environmental issues? Do Venus & Chiron in the 9th in Aquarius have a role to play here as well?

Also, recently read about his girlfriend - Charlene. Her birth data is January 25, 1978, in Johannesburg, South Africa (no birth time). Think this might be the one for the bachelor prince? :D

Just wondering, is a powerful tenth house the only indication of fame and celebration for an individual? If not, is it simply the easiest indication?

Arian Maverick

Just wondering, is a powerful tenth house the only indication of fame and celebration for an individual? If not, is it simply the easiest indication?

nekohakase,

I consider myself to have a powerful tenth house with my Midheaven conjunct the Aries Point in Capricorn and a tight Saturn-Neptune conjunction as well as Uranus contained within its boundaries; therefore, Saturn has both essential as well as accidental dignity. However, I have little hope of ever achieving fame and celebration, despite the fact that my Ascendant is conjunct the Aries Point as well...

I suppose I'll have to get back to you on that in a couple of years! :rolleyes:

Arian Maverick

wilsontc

Staff member
Too modest

Maverick,

You are too modest! :) You are the moderator of an international astrology website, appointed there by the web administrator. Surely that is fame of SOME sort! :)

Unmodestly,

Tim