Astrology of a cold blooded killer

blackbery

They had closing arguments today. The prosecutor's rebuttal was so ridiculous, people laughed out loud. He said that Kyle should have put down his gun & fought the attacks with his bare fists! What a nut.

Kyle's defense attorney, Mark Richards gave an EPIC closing. Wow, he went through the timeline of how each man came up to Kyle to hurt him, attack him, & try to kill him. Kyle had to shoot them to defend himself.

With :uranus::trine::sun: the verdict of NOT GUILTY or Mistrial will likely come down tomorrow. It has been very tough with the :pluto::conjunct::moon::mercury: but :jupiter::conjunct::uranus: brings liberation & freedom at last for Kyle.

:moon::aries: and expect the angry, antifa mobs to riot like they always do.

The fake news don't show any of the trial except little bits from the prosector's lies. Yesterday, YT cut the stream from law channels that had over 80,000 live viewers. They don't like the truth getting out there. They print non-stop bull about him.

#WatchingtheWatchers #KyleRittenhouse #Rittenhouse
Rittenhouse Trial Day 9 Recap: Defense Rests, Use of Force Dr. Black, Drew H Live, Video Evidence

https://youtu.be/luUcikkabSE

https://apnews.com/article/kyle-rit...oyd-homicide-cbd8653c42406417c2d3d8559632e3bb

Shooting victim says he was pointing his gun at Rittenhouse

Wisconsin’s self-defense law allows someone to use deadly force only if “necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm.” The jury must decide whether Rittenhouse believed he was in such peril and whether that belief was reasonable under the circumstances.

But during cross-examination, Rittenhouse defense attorney Corey Chirafisi asked: “It wasn’t until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him … that he fired, right?”

“Correct,” Grosskreutz replied. The defense also presented a photo showing Grosskreutz pointing the gun at Rittenhouse, who was on the ground with his rifle pointed up at Grosskreutz.

Grosskreutz, under follow-up questioning from the prosecutor, said he did not intend to point his weapon at Rittenhouse.

On cross-examination, Chirafisi sought to portray Grosskreutz as dishonest in his description of the moments right before he was shot, with Chirafisi asserting that Grosskreutz was chasing Rittenhouse with his gun out. Grosskreutz denied he was chasing Rittenhouse.

Chirafisi also said Grosskreutz lied when he initially told multiple police officers that he dropped his weapon.

Last week, witnesses at the trial testified that the first man shot and killed, Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, was “hyperaggressive” and “acting belligerently” that night and threatened to kill Rittenhouse at one point.

One witness said Rosenbaum was gunned down after he chased Rittenhouse and lunged for the young man’s rifle.

This ^^^^young man has Tr Pluto on his Mercury right now, as he is fighting for his life in the jury trial.

Was it a wise decision to go to the violent protest and try to defend the businesses with a weapon? No. But that is how polarised the town and this nation had become.

Look at what happened the previous night. There was rampant arson and looting and business owners were desperate to save their remaining storefronts and restaurants.

It wasn't Rittenhouse that was threatening to burn down or loot---it was the very people he was standing up against.

Tr Pluto on his Mercury-----he was standing up against dark and violent forces and they were stronger than him and are still threatening his life at this time.

His natal opposition between Jupiter and Neptune in Aquarius is being squared the the Saturn/Uranus square in Taurus/Aquarius. I think the Jupiter/Neptune opposition shows his unrealistic expectations about attaining justice by the means he attempted/ with force.

So now Saturn/Uranus is meteing out it's penalty through the court's jury decision.

blackbery

Forgot to mention that the BLM threatned the jurors by trying to videotape them when they got on & off the bus to the courtroom. The Judge (a lifelong Democrat buft he's very fair to both sides) got death threats yesterday.

All :mars::pluto: dirty tactics by the violent mobs. They keep lying about Kyle calling him a white supremacist even though the 3 attackers that he shot were all white!

They lie & say he's part of a militia group. Firstly, nothing wrong with that. But, secondly, Kyle never a part of any militia but a naive 17 yr old kid who went to Kenosha where he works & his best friend lives to help others.

While the angry, violent antifa mobs were burning the city to the ground, he was cleaning up the graffitti & putting out fires. He's a lifeguard & has some medical training so he went around asking if anyone needed medical help.

Poor kid. First, the suicidal, crazy pedophile Rosenbaum tried to grab his gun to kill him & Kyle shot him. Then he went to turn himself into the police but the other attacker (Huber) threw a skateboard at his head while jumpkick man kicked him in the face. He shot Huber who was trying to smash his head in with his skateboard & grab his gun. Jumpkick man ran away & Kyle didn't chase after him. He only shot to defend himself from the lunatic left maniacs who were trying to kill him. Grossengrutz put a loaded Glock to Kyle's head & Kyle shot him but he didn't die, just got his arm hit.

The city was a war zone. Thank God Kyle was protected that night or he would just be another dead body of the antifa bloody riots.

The case should never have been brought to trial. In fact, Grossgrutz should have been charged with pointing a gun at Kyle's head.

:jupiter: direct :trine::saturn: in Kyle's chart & law & order have been restored. The nightmare is over & after the verdict tomorrow, Kyle can be free of the :pluto: oppressive power of the lying prosecutor little Binger.

Amen to that.

chiamaria

I was watching the closing arguments closely yesterday too. The prosecution side was pretty much arguing that Kyle should have willingly relinquished the thing that he brought to protect himself so that someone else could get a hold of it and kill him with the very thing that was meant to protect him to begin with. Does that even work in the real world? Kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it? I bet if the prosecution were in his position they would have used the gun liberally themselves. I doubt the pedophile, who said he wanted to kill Kyle, was going to remove the gun just so that he could say "Whoa whoa dude, why the hostility? Put down the gun and let's be friends!"

In cases like these, fists fights don't resolve the issue, especially when you have two people ganging up on you (as was the case with one person hitting him with a skateboard and another trying to kick him). The videos showed full proof that Kyle was 100% acting in self defense, and then he went to TURN HIMSELF INTO THE POLICE. He showed such marked restraint and control that is amazing for anyone in that scenario, let alone a 17 year old. You may train for these sorts of situations your whole life but when you find yourself in it you might react very differently and could lose control of your nerves, but Kyle didn't. I was on Youtube but, like you said blackbery, the stream got cut off, so we moved to twitch to continue watching it.

I hope to god that the jury finds him not guilty as this will be a watershed moment for all gun owners in the US. I'm seeing that he's about to experience a Mars return in his chart, and I'm not sure how that could play out because I'm not sure if he has a day or a night chart. It is not conjunct his natal Mars yet, but it is applying, and it'd hit his T-square with Mars, Uranus and Jupiter, all in fixed signs. Both Mars and Uranus are in their domiciles, though, which might help a bit.

Transit Uranus is trining his Sun exact, but it is retrograding and receding. It is also trining his Chiron and squaring his Jupiter and Neptune, which is creating a temporary grand cross with Neptune, T-Mars, Jupiter and T-Uranus. On top of that, T-Saturn is conjuncting his Neptune and is also triggering this temporary grand cross. It feels like he is really being forced to confront his demons, whatever they may be regarding this case. It's a super heavy energy.

The transit Venus is about to conjunct his Chiron and Sun exact, and this is a helping kind of energy, especially given the fact that his Sun is pretty much unaspected and its only "friend" is Chiron, which indicates many wounds throughout his life with his personal identity and maybe not knowing if he fits in anywhere. Venus is a quick planet, but it'll be handy for this very moment.

There is also transit Jupiter that is applying and conjuncting his Uranus, which is also triggering the same t-square, which will kind of be like having Uranus(Jupiter)-Jupiter-Mars in a way, which can lend a positive energy for this T-square, even if Kyle is about to experience a Mars return.

We don't know Kyle's time of birth unfortunately, so I'm not sure how strong the conjunction between his moon and T-Pluto is, and whether it is applying or receding, though there'll likely be a strong enough conjunction there indicating some sort of death and rebirth of his emotional processes. Same with his natal Mercury. It's kind of like the little boy is being beaten out of him and he is experiencing an evolution in his way of understanding and comprehending things from a mental and emotional perspective.

Honestly, from these transits it could go either way, but there are more heavy energies than ones that are favourable. However, we can also expect the unexpected.

ETA: Sorry, had to share this babylon bee article https://babylonbee.com/news/kenosha...black-lives-matter-in-preparation-for-verdict

CNN is even warning that protests could be even worse than last year, when they were mostly peaceful. "If Rittenhouse isn't found guilty, we may even see partially non-peaceful protests this year," said one anchor. Other residents have opted out of painting their doorposts, and will instead hire Kyle Rittenhouse to protect them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh god, my sides!

Last edited:

blackbery

Excellent posting Chiamaria, good to know there are other members who understand the legal meaning of self defence.

:sun: the most important planet in a chart, with Kyle, even more so, being a male. Thank you for pointing out the :chiron::trine: another indicator that Kyle will be found not guilty or a hung jury which means he will go free. But it won't be an easy life even with his freedom. There will always the lunatic left who will try to hurt him, he probably will have to leave Wisconsin...even before the trial, the antifa.blm thugs were giving him death threats & he had to hide in an undisclosed address. He should move to Texas where there are plenty of 2nd Amendment people who support Kyle.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

#WatchingtheWatchers #KyleRittenhouse #Rittenhouse
Rittenhouse Trial Day 11 Recap: Closing Arguments Review

https://youtu.be/LtL8g3Bjeq0

Rekeita Law was one of the law channels streaming live that got cut off a couple of times so corrupt media could lie about what went on in the trial.
The doucebag msm keep lying about Kyle & supporting the pedo & the other thugs who attacked him.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:neptune::neptune::pisces: in USA chart H3 & plenty of deception in their communication zone.

https://youtu.be/whA5p5qmJrc

Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Deliberations LIVE - Waiting for a Verdict

Transit Uranus is trining his Sun exact, but it is retrograding and receding. It is also trining his Chiron and squaring his Jupiter and Neptune, which is creating a temporary grand cross with Neptune, T-Mars, Jupiter and T-Uranus. On top of that, T-Saturn is conjuncting his Neptune and is also triggering this temporary grand cross. It feels like he is really being forced to confront his demons, whatever they may be regarding this case. It's a super heavy energy.

The transit Venus is about to conjunct his Chiron and Sun exact, and this is a helping kind of energy, especially given the fact that his Sun is pretty much unaspected and its only "friend" is Chiron, which indicates many wounds throughout his life with his personal identity and maybe not knowing if he fits in anywhere. Venus is a quick planet, but it'll be handy for this very moment.

There is also transit Jupiter that is applying and conjuncting his Uranus, which is also triggering the same t-square, which will kind of be like having Uranus(Jupiter)-Jupiter-Mars in a way, which can lend a positive energy for this T-square, even if Kyle is about to experience a Mars return.

We don't know Kyle's time of birth unfortunately, so I'm not sure how strong the conjunction between his moon and T-Pluto is, and whether it is applying or receding, though there'll likely be a strong enough conjunction there indicating some sort of death and rebirth of his emotional processes. Same with his natal Mercury. It's kind of like the little boy is being beaten out of him and he is experiencing an evolution in his way of understanding and comprehending things from a mental and emotional perspective.

Honestly, from these transits it could go either way, but there are more heavy energies than ones that are favourable. However, we can also expect the unexpected.

Opal

This is someone who made the news because she stuffed a body into a steamer trunk and left it on the Appalachian Trail in West Va. on the border of Maryland years ago.

Talk about "shock?".....I grew up with her as a teenager. She was extremely popular because she was part of the "Buddy Deane" committee which was a dance show on TV, the same idea as Philly's "American Bandstand"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Bandstand

In Baltimore, the local dance show was called "The Buddy Deane Show"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Buddy_Deane_Show

The Buddy Deane Show later became the inspiration for John Waters hit Broadway Play and movie, "Hairspray", as almost everything in this movie was based on some version that took place with Buddy Dean's show and 1960s Baltimore. Deane was renamed, "Corny Collins" for those who watched this play or movie.

"Little Nancy" as we called her then, was part of this show called "The Committee" (also highlighted in "Hairspray".

The blonde teenager in Hairspray could easily have been based on Little Nancy or another of those who looked like her and danced regularly each week to the new hits that were transforming rock & roll with onstage stars to be like the following:

Little Nancy was a bit of a local star back then in the mid 1960s (she was born in 1948) but sadly, life took her in a whole new direction and no doubt we should be able to see this direction in her natal chart (no tob known)

She is currently serving what was originally, the judge's intent for "life" in prison, but may be out in 2032 the last I read - or as the judge said, "old enough to not commit such an egregious crime again"

Nancy's father gambled regularly, and it appears that Nancy herself, picked this habit for herself in her 20s which ruined at least 3 marriages and set the husbands all bankrupt at that time to pay for his addiction.
Only her last husband seems to have stuck with her and paid off the bills which came along with Nancy that she had accrued over the years.

As I recall her as a teenager, she was "sweet", "seemingly vulnerable"(with a lisp) :innocent: which made her all the more endearing to the other teens in our crowd.

Nancy however, did stay rather remote too, but it could have been due to many reasons, not the least - her father's murder when she was only 15 or 16 yrs old. :surprised: She told me he had died from cancer and I went with her to the graveyard in the memorial held for him never knowing the truth about his death.:sideways:

ALL murderers must have a good side, or a side in which is seldom known by others who judge them. I know she did.

The gambling bug completely overcame her which eventually led to the murder of an elderly man who she had enriched herself with.

Her life has been depicted both in a book or two, as well as on the crime shows like "Snapped" (Oxygen TV) and I.D. (Investigation Discovery)

Here is her chart sans the tob: Raised by her loving father, without a mother present in her life, she told me, her "twin" was being raised by her mother and I once went on a long bus ride with her to visit who she claimed was her "twin" sister. It was a sister, (slight difference in age), who looked somewhat like her, but not a twin afterall.

Nancy's lies were never caught in time.

https://www.baltimoremagazine.com/s...ing-the-memory-of-the-buddy-deane-show-alive/

BACKGROUND: Nancy in her late 30s on the link:
https://www.oxygen.com/snapped/crime-news/jack-watkins-murder-nancy-siegel-convicted-in-vets-death

Today in the US, is Veterans Day. Both Nancy's father who I really admired and the older man she killed were both Veterans.

There was never (in retrospect) a hint growing up as a teenager, that Nancy would go down this dark road of excessive gambling -stealing from friends, then murder to hide the money stolen and get out of the relationship :surprised:

I literally ran into her grocery shopping (we lived as adults in the same area with close proximity to each other), at the A&P foodstore. Inviting her and her 2 little children to come over my house, I can't tell you have glad I am she never took me up on the invite. She stole Identifications in mailboxes from all her (then) friends to support her out of control mania for gambling mostly in Atlantic City NJ.

It was a close call for me and my husband as I see it now.:surprised:

Note: When victim Jack Watkins was murdered, Tr. Mercury was applying a conjunction to her natal Venus in Algol. :sick:
I elected to use a Sunrise Chart in place of an unknown tob:

T Chiron is opposing her sun within 1 degree orb. Chiron is know for births, and deaths. Her Chiron, is in Scorpio, in the 8th.

Natally, her Chiron opposes her Venus, also a known volatile pairing.

Transit Lilith was square her Natal Chiron.

leomoon

T Chiron is opposing her sun within 1 degree orb. Chiron is know for births, and deaths. Her Chiron, is in Scorpio, in the 8th.

Natally, her Chiron opposes her Venus, also a known volatile pairing.

Transit Lilith was square her Natal Chiron.

I used the Sunrise, because I don't have her tob.

Thanks for bringing up Chiron opposite Venus, as I had not noticed before.
That IS big in this case. Psychologically, I think.

Her father was her only parent, he was both mom & dad for her, and when he died (was murdered and robbed), leaving his sister's bar in the city, she was left bereft and had to go live with the aunt who owned the bar. There were cousins, so not just her, but she told the court the aunt treated her differently.

She was only there (by my count) less then 3 years, graduated high school and got married.

The first of 4 marriages, as she bilked them all (credit cards, etc) No one could afford her as a wife.

Opal

Sept 28 1956. Vancouver would be close enough. I don’t know the time.

I don’t know the year of the murder. He was a teenager.

I know he was convicted in 2001.

Sorry Leomoon, I don’t post charts since that weird thing happened when I did.

Natal Uranus tied to my natal mercury. Weird communication things happen.

Opal

Her father was her only parent, he was both mom & dad for her, and when he died (was murdered and robbed), leaving his sister's bar in the city, she was left bereft and had to go live with the aunt who owned the bar. There were cousins, so not just her, but she told the court the aunt treated her differently.

She was only there (by my count) less then 3 years, graduated high school and got married.

The first of 4 marriages, as she bilked them all (credit cards, etc) No one could afford her as a wife.

I am reading Lantero’s book on Chiron right now. It draws my eye. 🙂

Lots of gambling gets you in trouble. Sad.

Queen Victoria was petitioned to do a lottery. She said no, because the rich, didn’t need it but would bet, and the poor would spend money they couldn’t afford.

Last edited:

Opal

Hmmm, Chiron “fostered” young men. Preparing them for their heroic lives. Achilles and Jason were his students.

leomoon

Did anybody else notice Kyle's Chiron conjunct his Sun???

Yes. What do you make of it? Tons of people have Chiron affecting their births but don't turn to murdering others.

I'm curious what can be made of it then? Perhaps as Opal's post infers, a connection to one's sun might suggest the "students" of Chiron - and the myth of it's psychological need for greatness?

I have a Chiron book, one of the first ones, so I'll double check this idea of the students which I had not considered before.

Opal: Is the idea sort of like Pallas Athena? Pallas being what one looks up to and admires for the boldness Pallas depicted seen as heroism?

Last edited:

leomoon

The recent posts reminds me of a need to dig into Alec Baldwin's natal a bit more.
I had known for decades of his violent tendencies, but really believed by marrying Hilaria,and having umpteen children with her, had changed him totally into a caring, "patient" individual outside of his own propensity towards immediate "reaction" towards others in a violent way.

An Astrologer I read recently dug into him more. I'll try & find and post.

Mj66

Sun-Chiron aspects are very important in the birth chart. They can unfold either as becoming wise and helping others or going down the path of self-doubt and alienation, what hurts both you and those around you. It’s important that you can only help others to the extent you helped yourself before.

In a conjunction, the energies of the planets that take part in the aspect completely merge. If you have the Sun conjunct Chiron natal aspect, it suggests that Chiron is an organic part of your sense of self.

Chiron is connected with pain, trauma, your deepest wounds in astrology.

With the Sun conjunct Chiron natal aspect, this blends with your sense of self, represented by the Sun. Planets conjunct the Sun are an integral part of your identity.

Often, you find mere existence painful.

In the natal chart, the Sun shows your inner personality, your ego, who you really are. When Chiron is conjunct the Sun, there is a deep wound related to them. Perhaps you were denied to right to be who you really are in childhood, or there were some other events/conditioning that shook your sense of having the right to exist.

People with their natal Sun conjunct Chiron are often lonely. You feel that you don’t belong to this world. There is a strong and disturbing sense of being an outsider no matter what you do. Often, this stems from a damaged core identity, what makes it hard to show up in the world as the real you.

Opal

Thanks guys.

All of the reading I am doing stresses

A one degree orb natally

A one degree orb transit, with a quick resolution

That it is very strong, acting like, and they all call it a Planet

leomoon

My youngest daughter, found life too unbearable in her poor state of mine and ended it early because of mental illness. She didn't see a way out.
Born with Chiron in the 1st, near her ASC cj. SN.

I only bring this up, because I agree with the premise of Chiron being an integral and very important part of our lives which must be studied far more. I don't wish to speak of my daughter and her choice or the why of it, its far too complex and personal.

Israel is another chart, the founding chart which impressed the Chiron position as far as I'm concerned with their warrior posture of self-protection to the extreme.

In this case, Chiron is in the 1st hs.

Bibi Netanyahu has Chiron in the 12th, cj. the ASC and certainly acted out for many decades in a negative light (imo) But of course, people voted for him for just that reason...probably in a conscious light.

Israel born in 1948 chart - has Chiron in the 1st house 21 Scorpio, a "definite loss" degree (i.e. cannot be changed or fixed, its definite imo and that of others who I talked to about it)

Now, it opposes their SUN at 23 Scorpio in the 8th. IF I'm correct and the birth of Israel coincides with vibrations which cannot be changed, I'm not saying she (the country) is a cold blood killer of course, (anymore then the U.S.A. and the country's chart), but when we think more deeply about these two countries with their planetary positions, we realize that what has been long predicted of a 3rd WW will very likely bring about countless deaths. It's only a matter of time, because the fate is there. Perhaps Nostradamus picked it up centuries ago. Vibrations don't fade and there is no time (per se)

I have the chart if anyone wants to see it posted.

It's a theory I have.

Last edited:

Mj66

Yes, but Kyle has his Mars at 21 Degrees in Scorpio.
This reads as:
Perversions, lack of self control and danger of poisons.

leomoon

Leo Moon;
YES, Scorpio Mars at 21 degrees is a reckless and impulsive character.

I wrote often about the critical degrees in astrology. That means I felt confident enough, talked to others like Anthony Louis about questions I had before publishing. I studied what the late Diana Rosenberg said about the ones she too studied which matched my own long research, so I felt confident as I said based on just a decade of watching carefully, noting behaviors seen and unseen, checking with people, and then confirming my theory. 21 Scorpio, cannot be fixed or worked on. IMO, it's fated.

Most vibrations in one's natal chart can be altered (my theory), but not this one. People can change their minds, work on themselves and eventually outgrow some of the vibrations turning them into something far more beneficial to their soul. Only ego keeps people from doing this en masse.

BB:

People are entitled to their own theories of life and Astrology. Please don't take a theory personally as though you yourself are being attacked.

I don't know your natal chart.

Last edited:

leomoon

Leo Moon-you are wise.
Thank you.

Thanks for the compliment, I hope I've learned by my suffering in life. There is a huge difference between knowledge and wisdom of course, so all I can do is hope I fit the bill.

As for the 21st of Scorpio, I omitted to say, that many of the old time Astrologers like Charubel, as Astrologers tend to pass on what they've discovered like with Alan Leo's "Degrees of the Zodiac Symbolised"

However, there is no comparison to doing one's OWN investigation in a serious methodical fashion to see for oneself with thousands of charts, :wink: which should include feedback.