Astrology dating

pwadm

Staff member
Anybody interested in a dating service for astrologers ? :)

I mean - are there lonely astrologers around here who would like to find a partner also into astrology?

Or how should I put it? you get the idea...

Vishwas

I am game for it, but I am in Bangalore, India & I am noob in Astrology.

Edited:

City: Bangalore

Attachments

• Vishwas.PNG
    Vishwas.PNG
    56 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Moon Shadow

Hi Radu, i agree with tootsie it sounds funny, but one can never know whats on the road...
Well i am sure there are many single astrologers arround the world and i guess they might never get borred because there will we always an issue to talk about...It would be really funny to hear two astrologers in romance saying one to the other perhaps "Oh, my dear, activate the trine from your Mars to my Venus..." LOL
Anyway many funny screenplays can be created...and surely original ones :rotflmao:

Last edited:

pwadm

Staff member
ok, everyone please record all funny details about your astrology dates...

I've just figured out some rules:
- just specify your age, gender, country and city
- optionally the link to the natal chart - my suggestion is to use the image hosting feature offered by this website (see the Images link in the menu)
- if interested, contact the others by pm and talk

Sounds simple and safe, methinks.

Repliers earlier, please edit your posts and include the above details. Thanks!

tootsie

Hey Radu, any luck with dating & astrology? Sounds like fun! I'm a Taurus.. been looking for awhile but haven't found anyone yet! Where I live it is difficult to find anyone with interest in astrology ect... Smile. And ya know about what a taurus is about....fun & a lrg pizza...whoopla!:p
________
herbalaire vaporizer

Last edited:

LionKing

Shoot yea... I mean... I feel a little weird if I had to tell any lady, "Yea.. well I have this little hobby of mine... it's called Horary Astrology." I imagine that it shuts-down all conversation and she will ask me to drop her off at her home or what-ever.
Finding a nice lady who would have an interest in the field would be a more comfort to me. V/r LionKing

pwadm

Staff member
LionKing said:
I feel a little weird if I had to tell any lady, "Yea.. well I have this little hobby of mine... it's called Horary Astrology." I imagine that it shuts-down all conversation and she will ask me to drop her off at her home or what-ever.
On the contrary, you could add "and I can answer ANY question you have about your and OTHERS lives", this will certainly turn her on, as any woman is by definition curious of things none of her business :)
This will also ensure you get a second date, as you will need to go home and study the chart, before delivering your answer.

Not to mention that astrology helps schedule your dates on Moon-Venus aspects to ensure a proper flow of emotions. I guess there should be a "The astrological pocket guide to players", any time the question "so, when I see you again?" arises - you take it out from your pocket under the table and have a quick look...

pwadm

Staff member
tootsie said:
I'm a Taurus.. been looking for awhile but haven't found anyone yet! Where I live it is difficult to find anyone with interest in astrology ect...
The astrologers community here isn't exceedingly large - today there were 583 "active members" (= members that visited the forum in the last 30 days), and about 7 times more visitors, so one could count on 4000 persons interested in astrology that form the potential dates pool, so maybeone has a chance. They're spread all over the world though.

LionKing

Hey I hear you about that. I have had thoughts about using "election charts" for dating times. I just had the strange fear, "Gee Dave how do you know these things" question coming up. V/r LionKing

Ruka_5

Banned
i think this is much effective rather than wasting your time knowing that your not compatible.

Best wishes for those who would go for Zodiac dating

Yeah, but knowing two people are compatible in terms of astrology, isn't really a guarantee that they'd really be compatible in general.

I've had plenty of ****** relationships with people who appeared to be perfect for me when you looked at their natal charts (or the synastry).

Claire19

Anybody interested in a dating service for astrologers ? :)

I mean - are there lonely astrologers around here who would like to find a partner also into astrology?​

Or how should I put it? you get the idea...​
That would be a great idea. I often thought about a matchmaking agency based on astrological charts too.