Astrology and Sexual orientation

Alex Barras

Hi Everybody !

I wonder why It is much easy for me to have sexual relationships with male (in this case homosexual men) by the means of Internet and also in going out in special places like that than to have it with women ?

Yes, I have very strong sexual needs because of the Venus Mars conjunction in Piscis but I can control myself (planets in Capricorn sign in 8th House): I am not a wild man at all !

Society is going insane I think... Women are fighting for their rights and nevertheless they are right, women want to have a good job, OK but I believe that love is also very important, giving love and receiving love I mean. I can give love, I will be the boy more sexy that a woman has never seen, make a personal striptease if she likes it (trine Venus Pluton) but I am a little sad to see for myself that I can´t receive love from women (square Venus Saturn): I wonder why...Perhaps my passion makes them afraid ? I don´t know.

In any case, I would really like to have a peaceful, romantic relationship with a woman (sextile Venus Neptune) to make me forget men, because I would like to change my sexual orientation (rising sign Gemini) and to discover the pleasure to make love with a woman, to discover the female land...:confused:

Have a nice week end :D

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/cjb7fileTH7mrt-u1237114094/astro_w2at_01_alex_hp.42085.25683.gif
Here you are the link you can see my natal Chart

Last edited:

Vardigon

An astrologer friend of mine made a post on his blog once that detailed an explanation of whether Astrology might not offer any clues as to sexual orientation. He is gay, as am I. If you like, you can find his essay on the subject here: http://ryoin.wordpress.com/2008/07/20/homosexuality-proof-in-the-pudding/

It is an essay comparing the astrological charts of two twins, one gay, and one not.

Although, I must ask, were you asking about sexual orientation itself, or why has it been so easy for you to get sexual partners? Or were you asking both questions?

Last edited:

Alex Barras

Vardigon said:
An astrologer friend of mine made a post on his blog once that detailed an explanation of whether Astrology might not offer any clues as to sexual orientation. He is gay, as am I. If you like, you can find his essay on the subject here: http://ryoin.wordpress.com/2008/07/20/homosexuality-proof-in-the-pudding/

It is an essay comparing the astrological charts of two twins, one gay, and one not.

Although, I must ask, were you asking about sexual orientation itself, or why has it been so easy for you to get sexual partners? Or were you asking both questions?

It is very interesting to see other points of view ! Thanks a lot...
Just have a look on my natal chart and you will see why I am going insane with my sexual orientation which is not clear for me ...

estrella

Your chart is very interesting. I wish I could look at it again, but the time expired on the link-so I'm going off of memory. The mars venus conjunction in the tenth shows that you have both masculine and feminine energies working together dynamically in your own personality. Also, you would be great working with the public in some way.
Your moon in the 2nd house in opposition to your sun in the 8th shows that you have an inner struggle between your needs and your wants in terms of your sexual values, as well as more generally in life as a whole. Sun opp. Moon people tend to have difficulty in finding happiness within themselves, and look to find it within others. Also, I'm willing to bet that your energy fluctuates alot from vital to tiredness.
Also, sun opp. moon people tend to have parents who were very different from each other, and who each wanted something very different from the child. This can cause confusion about sexual roles, especially with the opposite sex.
..........Like I said, I wish I could look at your chart again. :)

estrella

ok. I found your chart on your profile page. I would also add that your Jupiter in the 8 in opposition to your moon in the second shows that you can be very restless. Also, that sexual/intense relationships are a major cause of pain and loss for you. It seems that you can be very giving-and that many are willing to take without giving back in return. If you deal with your inner restlessness, maybe you can look inside yourself more for what you need, instead of investing so much in others.

tikana

okay here is something to ponder about back to AG's theory that sexual orientation has nothing to do with natal chart

Lindsay Lohan's girlfriend Samantha Ronson has a twin sister that was born almost at the same time as Samantha

Samantha is a lesbian
Her twin sister is NOT.

Tik

Alex Barras

here you can find attached my natal chart ! thank you very much for your help:cool:

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_a_hp.51737.56080.gif
    astro_w2at_01_a_hp.51737.56080.gif
    56.6 KB · Views: 11

Alex Barras

Thank you very much for your analysis PD187540, in fact this is a very accurate analysis but I don´t know if you are right or wrong... because I feel very often physical attraction for (nice) men and sometimes I feel attracted by women...Inspite of this, I can´t imagine a long-term relationship with another man whereas I can imagine with a woman...:mars::venus::conjunct:

dr. farr

From my alternative perspective, the Mercury factor (following ancient indications regarding Mercury and its qualities re to desires and relationships) which I consider prominent as a factor in this chart (together with other factors), I think is largely responsible for what Mr. Barras has mentioned in his last post...

(eg, notice the planetary containment of ascendant lord Mercury between Uranus and Neptune; also notice the 7th whole sign house placement of Mercury, together with Uranus, and disposited by Jupiter, which later planet is in the 8th whole sign house together with Neptune)

Last edited: