Astrological Magic

pwadm

Staff member
Hi there everyone

Does anyone have experience with astrology magic - the way it is described on www.RenaissanceAstrology.com or other more or less similar paths?

Sounds like one of the few ways to put astrology to use to improve our daily lives (beside electional and relocational astrology).

Carole

Hi, Radu:

I use the Moon phases, planetary hours, and definitely the planetary transits to perform my magickal rituals, but I have done this not precisely because I studied specifically Astrological Magick, which I didn't, but because it's a matter of common sense when you do magick. The more concentrated the kind of energies you need for a definite magickal work, the faster and better the results. I even wear a pentacle as a pendant, which we know it represents the elements and the spirit, it's an ancient symbol of Venus, and a protective amulet.

I think that when you do magick, you tend to take advantage of all the occult things that can assist you to get better results, so I can work with herbs, precious and semi precious stones (most of them have magickal properties), Astrology, Tarot, Numerology, colours and incenses (not always all of them at the same time, of course), to strengthen the effects of whatever work of magick I do.

And yes, this is, absolutely, one of the few ways to use Astrology to improve our lives.

Carole

pwadm

Staff member
Thanks for the replies.

Okay, so if one would like to start on this path, what would you tell him?
What can be achieved (including examples of results), what are the means (rituals, talismans, what else, also some details), the requirements (both in terms of knowledge and material resources), what would be the precautions, the recommendations... ?

I'd be interested to know on whether and how this ancient science can be translated into modern concepts, as it is my belief that Truth can take many forms, which ultimately are not important, being the core that matters.

Thank you.

astro.teacher

Radu,

Study study study! Just like Astrology, Astrological magick can be exceedingly complex to understand how and why it works. A good astrological magician who understands how it works can easily create any result he wishes with no need for the recipes in books. Most astrological magicians (if they can so be called) however need the aid of books because they study the recipes rather than the methods of obtaining results.

What can be achieved (including examples of results)

If you are advanced and good at this, everything you wish can be achieved. There are no limits on the results you wish to obtain. If you are a beginner, dont expect too much right away. However dont doubt the power that these recipes hold. I have willfully withheld the examples of results.

what are the means (rituals, talismans, what else, also some details),

When you study Astrological magick you will find out all the different methods and techniques of obtaining results. The discipline is broken into a few sections, some using more advanced techniques than others but all generally the same.

the requirements (both in terms of knowledge and material resources)

The only requirement to success is knowledge. Once you understand the system the sky is the limit (but not literally ;)). You may need to study for years before you begin practical work. I would suggest starting your research on books that speak of Astrological magick and go from there.

what would be the precautions, the recommendations... ?

I would definately caution you about beginning this if you have selfish motivation (ie someone pissed you off and you want them dealt with or you are seeking to obtain riches, love or any other benefits towards yourself). This is not the right foot to begin with as you will quickly fail. Also be prepared for what you are dealing with, you may create something, forget about it and it can completely throw your life into shambles because you were negligent of its creation.

I'd be interested to know on whether and how this ancient science can be translated into modern concepts, as it is my belief that Truth can take many forms, which ultimately are not important, being the core that matters.

Its quite easily actually, just need a creative mind to see the correspondences.

Ive been debating whether or not to include an Astrological Magick section on my website but I do not know if the demand is high enough yet for this type of information.

Radu said:
Thanks for the replies.

What can be achieved (including examples of results), what are the means (rituals, talismans, what else, also some details), the requirements (both in terms of knowledge and material resources), what would be the precautions, the recommendations... ?

Thank you.

nothing going to help you now boy

F-16 Take-Off with full afterburner

big brother is stopping me talking to julia

Re: New Moon September 29 2008

you should refrain from censoring my private messages Radu

300 - Sway (the roof is on fire)