Astrological Advice Needed For a Depressed Person

marian12345

1.Vimsottari Dasa and his variations (Dwadasottari and others) are Moon based Dasas.Moon shows the mind, and hence those types of Dasas shows mostly how the native is feeling.To see exactly the truth (what happens) we must use Narayana Dasa (Rasi based Dasa system).But, still, Vimsottari and the rest shows also, events.
In his great book, Parashara said that if some special conditions apply, we must use Dwadasottari and the rest, and not Vimsottari (BPHS- Ch.48);
2.Jaimini is a great disciple of Parashara, and both of them taught the same science;
3.I've said about the strenght of planets in Rasi, because I've used the argala method in the Rasi chart.Because the Sun is better placed than Mercury, we may expect that the Sun will give his results on the argala issue.In this sense I've speak about the placements of planets in Rasi;
4.Saturn in Navamsa Lagna or AL gives success in any field of activity and consecutive fame, so is a good combination.Let's say that you will learn astrology, and because of Saturn in AL, you will learn very well;
5.In our times we hardly know how many illegal things we do.Even saints have bad planets in the 11th from AL.You must understand that the way the bussiness are made in these days is a very adharmic way.In a vedic way (liked by God) the modern bussiness activities are a big adharmic nonsense.For example, the vaisyas must be involved only in agriculture and protection of animals, and not in banking or brokerage.

Marian

marian12345

I want to make some predictions for you for this year.I will go back to natal chart, also, later.

ibgrb7.jpg

1zoghzm.jpg

The first chart is the Rasi TP chart (Tithi Pravesha Chart) for the year 2014-2015.The 2nd chart is the TP Navamsa for the same year.
The lord of the hour (HL lord) is Sun.In Rasi is the 9th house (dharma) and is in Lagna, with Venus (karaka for relationship) and Mercury (the 7th house lord, first relationship).
In Navamsa, Sun is in Lagna.This shows a new beginning in the matter of marriage/ relationships.Sun is dispositor for Venus, the karaka for marriage, and the 7th house lord (the first relationship).Venus is in 5th house (love, romance), and Sun is the lord of 5th house.Lagna Lord, Mars is in 3rd house with the 3rd lord Mercury, and Mars is karaka for the 3rd house (initiative).So, you will be more aggresive in the matter of relationship this year, and you will enter into a relationship.

Tithi Ashtottari Dasa of Janma tithi in D-1 (useful especially in Tithi Pravesha charts):

Maha Dasas:

Merc: 2014-11-06 (6:55:01 am) - 2015-01-05 (9:21:42 pm)
Sat: 2015-01-05 (9:21:42 pm) - 2015-02-11 (9:25:09 am)
Jup: 2015-02-11 (9:25:09 am) - 2015-04-19 (4:08:51 am)
Rah: 2015-04-19 (4:08:51 am) - 2015-06-01 (9:48:11 am)
Ven: 2015-06-01 (9:48:11 am) - 2015-08-14 (3:00:35 am)
Sun: 2015-08-14 (3:00:35 am) - 2015-09-04 (5:32:42 am)
Moon: 2015-09-04 (5:32:42 am) - 2015-10-27 (9:15:28 pm)
Mars: 2015-10-27 (9:15:28 pm) - 2015-11-25 (8:31:42 am)
Merc: 2015-11-25 (8:31:42 am) - 2016-01-24 (5:50:14 pm)

This may happen in the Dasa of Moon (because is with Sun, whose results may give).This period is from September 2015- October 2015.

Marian

Last edited:

Visakha21

I dont know how to thank you, you are really boosting my energy sir.

Sir, my birthday is on 21st december. the chart says 19th december. is there a reason?

Or this is how it is in TP charts?

marian12345

I dont know how to thank you, you are really boosting my energy sir.

Sir, my birthday is on 21st december. the chart says 19th december. is there a reason?

Or this is how it is in TP charts?

Yes, the reason is that the TP charts are not made for the exact time when is the exact time of our real birth.The moment when the Sun is in the same Rasi like in the natal rasi chart, but when he is at same distance from Moon, like in the Rasi chart.Tithi means a lunar day.
It's is not need to 'run' after me, and try to post after each post of mine.Maybe you have another business to do, like to learn for your exams.You can post when you have the time needed.

Marian

Last edited:

marian12345

alg7s9.jpg

In Rasi chart of TP for this year, Sun, HL planet, is the lord of the 9th house.In D-4 (home, residence) Sun is again the 9th house lord and is in Lagna.Because is in Lagna in D-4, in this year you can leave home and move to another place.Sun is in trikona with the Lagna Lord and 4th house lord (home), Jupiter.The 4th house is afflicted by Rahu (karaka for foreign countries) who is the 3rd lord (who shows loss of home, being the 12th house from the 4th house).With Rahu is Mercury, who is the 7th house lord (away from home, foreign countries etc.) and Mercury is Badhakesha (lord of the Badhaka house for Saggitarius).The (3rd), 7th, 9th, 12th and Badhaka houses shows going to another country.

Tithi Ashtottari Dasa of Janma tithi in D-1 (useful especially in Tithi Pravesha charts):

Maha Dasas:

Merc: 2014-11-06 (6:55:01 am) - 2015-01-05 (9:21:42 pm)
Sat: 2015-01-05 (9:21:42 pm) - 2015-02-11 (9:25:09 am)
Jup: 2015-02-11 (9:25:09 am) - 2015-04-19 (4:08:51 am)
Rah: 2015-04-19 (4:08:51 am) - 2015-06-01 (9:48:11 am)
Ven: 2015-06-01 (9:48:11 am) - 2015-08-14 (3:00:35 am)
Sun: 2015-08-14 (3:00:35 am) - 2015-09-04 (5:32:42 am)
Moon: 2015-09-04 (5:32:42 am) - 2015-10-27 (9:15:28 pm)
Mars: 2015-10-27 (9:15:28 pm) - 2015-11-25 (8:31:42 am)
Merc: 2015-11-25 (8:31:42 am) - 2016-01-24 (5:50:14 pm)

So, in Sun Dasa ( August- September 2015) you can leave your country.

Marian

Last edited:

marian12345

eithms.jpg

Even in your D-10 for this year Sun is in Lagna, as HL planet.This shows new job/business.Sun is in Lagna with the Lagna Lord, Jupiter, and this enhanced the indication.The 6th house (service) is occupied by two planets, and 7th house (business) is occupied by one planet.Venus is the 6th lord placed in 6th house and with exalted Moon, the 8th house lord.This gives Veeparita Raja Yoga.The 6th house looks more stronger, but Venus and Moon are in 6/8 position with Lagna Lord and HLord, so we have indication for some new business.Rahu and Ketu afflicts Lagna and 7th house, and they are debilitated.Rahu is the worst enemy for Sun and Jupiter.However, Rahu is the dispositor of the 7th house lord, Mercury, who is also the karaka for business.Mercury in Aquarius in 3rd house may show computer/internet business.Mercury is also the dispositor of Ketu, himself a karaka for software/computers.Sun is the 9th house lord, and Rahu is karaka for foreign affairs, and is the dispositor of the 12th house lord, Mars.12th house shows foreign countries, but also sales/purchases.Rahu- Mars can show hardware etc.
The real problem is with Rahu debilitated in Lagna who is in fight with Sun and Jupiter, and the situation of Jupiter who is retrograde, so he as almost like a planet in a enemy sign.Yet, Sun and Jupiter supports each other.
Your natal AK, Moon, is exalted in the 9th (protection/ luck) with the 9th house lord, from the AL.This shows that you will grow in the eyes of others (AL) this year, in the matter of D-10.If Rahu had not been in Lagna, this year would have been a great year for you.

Marian

marian12345

Tithi Ashtottari Dasa is applicable for all the divisional charts in a TP chart.
For the D-10, HL Sun can give the most important event in this year.The Dasa of the planet who is the lord of the hour (HL) gives this, in almost all cases.You can begin the new business in the Dasa of Sun, but Sun is with Rahu and Jupiter.Sun and Jupiter are friends, so they will exchange they results.So, in Jupiter Dasa (February 11- April 19) this will happen.
In your natal D-10, in the 11th house are arudhas for 7th and 3rd houses.11th house may show friends, A3 may show traveling and A7 may show business (this is one of the indication of this yoga).In the D-10 for this year, the same yoga we find: in the 11th house is A7 and A3.Even yesterday I wanted to tell you that you will receive a phone call/mail etc. (A3) from a friend (A11) to do some business (A7).
About the relationships, now.In your natal Rasi chart, you have the 7th house lord in Lagna.The 7th house in Rasi shows our approach/how we see the marriage.So, generally your tendency is to wait to be addressed by the possible future girlfriends.In the Rasi for this year, the 7th house lord, Mercury, is in Lagna, and in Navamsa, the dispositor of the 7th house lord is in Lagna.
To be able to tell if you will stay for a long time in another country we must have the exact time of your birth, up to minut.

In Rasi chart, Mars is DK (Charakaraka for spouse) and is lord of the UL (first marriage).Mars is in debility but is retrograde, so is like a exalted planet, and I've said already that Mars in this state in the 7th from AL shows an affluent and famous person.Because Mars is the lord of UL, your wife/girlfriend's family is more opulent than you own family.Also, because Mars is in this position in 7th from AL, your real rise in life will be caused by this wife/girlfriend's family.Also, Venus, karaka for marriage, is in a nice yoga with Saturn in 5th house (as 5th and 9th lords).The trikona lords shows the blessings of Sri Lakshmi (and Venus is karaka for Sri Lakshmi).Moreover, Saturn and Venus are in the end of the Grahamalika yoga.So, after you will met this women, your life will be greatly improved.Be careful, your father in low will sustain you (Sun in 9th from UL) but your mother in low will be oppose to you (Moon in 7th from UL).

Marian

Last edited:

Visakha21

I dont know what happened to my previous post. I was trying to edit it and it vanished.

wow sir, I have never had a relationship actually. Like I mentioned in a post before, when I pursue a girl it will end so badly. It wouldn't even last for few weeks. Somewhere something will go wrong and it will be totally out of my control.

Im quite surprised that someone is going to come to me. :)

Is it possible that this future girlfriend is from a different country or that cant or shouldn't be seen.

Is it also possible that It might be another woman in the future who will be changing my life or it is definitely going to be this person I am going to meet in September.

Side Note : I already have a close friends family who has been helping me a lot. Even my scholarship was from them. This friend is a guy. They have been helping me since year 2010.

This question popped to my mind a few days ago, how come sun (karaka for father) is placed well but I dont share a good relationship with my father. I am very close to my mother, she is like my best friend. I even felt like my father has been limiting what I can do, He caused me a lot of misery financially as well. If it wasnt for my mother and siblings, I would have hit him a few months ago.

marian12345

I said about your relation with your (future) father in law and mother in low, and not about your relation with your parents.UL is a special Lagna who shows the marriage, and the 8th house from there it will be the second UL who shows the 2nd marriage and so on.Now, if we count from the 12th house to the lord of this house we get 5.Now, we count 5 from there and we reach Aries, who shows your first relationship/marriage.From UL, we must see the 2nd house for support.In the 2nd house is Ketu, and this is not god.Yet, I think that the aspect of Venus, the dispositor of Ketu can show that the problem is not great.But, if this year will go and that women will not come/ or the relationship will be short, then you must do some vedic remedies (unfortunately, I cannot help you in this matter, because I've not studied about those things).
Generally, we see where from the spouse came by looking at the 7th house from Venus.In your case, in Rasi, the 7th house from Venus, who is Moon, is in a movable sign, Libra.Movable signs shows long distance, but this don't work always.
The relation with our parents we can see from the D-12 chart.

Marian

Last edited:

marian12345

Please, tell me if you have some brother/sisters, and if you have, which is the order of they birth? And which are first three letters of your given name (if you don't want to give your entire name)? I want to try to rectify your chart up to D-60 chart.

Marian

marian12345

s2zk8o.jpg

5nn4wn.jpg

First chart is the Jagannatha Drekkana.The first syllable/ sound of your name is ruled by a constelation who is in Gemini Rasi.In D-3 Moon is in Gemini.In D-60 Moon is in Lagna.In D-108 Lagna is in Leo (this chart shows directly the sex of the native) and Leo shows a male.
In Navamsa PP (PranaPada Lagna ) is in 7th from Moon and in Rasi, Kunda is in 7th house, in Pisces.
You are born between 1:44:11 and 1:44:35.

Marian

Last edited:

Visakha21

Hello Sir,

Thanks for making me feel optimistic again about life. :)

will there be changes in the TP Chart readings after rectification?

I didnt know that there is a D-180 chart.

You were right about girls, many girls have been coming and talking to me. I feel like the vibes i give out has changed and I haven't realized it till now.

Sir, whats your opinion about transits, I was under the impression all this while that I was going through so much because of sade sati.

Last edited: