Astrologers Versus Astronomers

david starling

Astronomy, science, engineering, etc. involves rigorous study of math, physics, chemistry, etc.... They all work to create/discover new theories, concepts, technologies, etc. It puts men on the moon and to outer space. They do useful things that benefit society.
VS
Astrology/astrologers talk nonsense and do nothing important on obscure forums. The evidence is in the past few pages of this thread where it talks about nothing useful or important. The only ground astrology has to stand on is citing its historical significance which just proves how useless and irrelevant it is in todays world.

Very materialistic! Proves my point about this being the culmination of the tropical Age of Capricorn, whereby the concentration is so focused on USEFUL TECHNOLOGY.

The sidereal Age of Pisces, occurring simultaneously, is about spiritual matters.

Modern technology is ALL that separates the last 150 years from the past millennia, in preparation for the Aquarian Ages in BOTH tropical AND sidereal coordinates, in which body, mind, and spirit will be in harmony.

Modern technology didn't cause itself. It arose due to the unseen cosmic forces that shape our lives. Astrologers are studying the real causes, not just the effects.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

As I posted earlier, I am in full agreement about these spiritual creatures, who I believe are as real as you and me!
1657039569114.png

Historically, according to his autobiography, Lilly invoked angels
and learned at least some of his astrology thru a ceremonial form of scholastic magic involving angels.

Astronomy, science, engineering, etc. involves rigorous study of math, physics, chemistry, etc.... They all work to create/discover new theories, concepts, technologies, etc. It puts men on the moon and to outer space. They do useful things that benefit society.
such as manufacturing vast quantities of WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION

VS

Astrology/astrologers talk nonsense and do nothing important on obscure forums.
The evidence is in the past few pages of this thread where it talks about nothing useful or important.
The only ground astrology has to stand on is citing its historical significance
which just proves how useless and irrelevant it is in todays world.

Addressing his pupil, Satyacharya said :)
"...The science of Astrology is a great secret. It should be guarded with care.
This sacred science of Astrology should never be taught to bad people.
Nor should it be revealed to too many people and very frequently.

It should be taught only to a few chosen disciples who really deserve
and have the necessary qualifications...."