Astro test for romance match

Maries

Took this astro test to see which sign was best suited for me. The first time I took it--months ago--it said one sign was a good match. The next time I took it just recently, I must have answered the questions differently because it said something else. The results of this most recent test said the best match for me was a sign which--although my sun sign is suppose to be compatible with, I often find people under this sign annoying.

My question: Can someone want two different types of men at the same time? It feels that way to me sometimes. Sometimes I feel like I want one thing in a man, but then I want the total opposite! It even seems like three different things-- the third man is who I am attracted to when I meet, but the other two types I fantasize about. What exactly do you look at in a chart that tells you your TRUE desires in what you wish in the opposite sex? Not just who you may even be merely attracted to, or even who you THINK you want in a man? Does my ambivalence stem from the fact that my Venus is in opposition to my Moon? If when looking for someone, should I look for that person to have compatible signs in what houses or planets to mine? Let's say you tell me that it is one's moon sign which represens your deepest desires; should I then look at another persons moon sign being compatible with mine?

Sometimes I think Indian parents are correct when they choose spouses for their children, they look at how compatible the two will be, not whether they will be attracted to one another. Our desires can fool us.
(I hope I am making sense in what I am asking and am clear.)
Maries

Charm

You have to look at your 5th house and your 7th house. What planet is on the the 5th house cusp or 7th house cusp. 7th house cusp will tell you what you want in a partner. Your venus sign and what aspects are made to it will tell you some things about your love nature. Are there planets squaring or opposition your moon. For instant, I have taurus on the 7th house cusp and jupiter in taurus in the 7th house. So I am very attracted to a quiet stable type of man. However I have moon in leo. So I really crave attention and affection even though I am a capricorn sun, which is not traditionally thought of that way. Also, a woman acts more like her venus sign in her younger years and matures more into her sun in later years is something that someone told me. I hold it to be very true. You should post your chart in Natal forum and try to interpret what you can and see what insights others have.

Charm

Maries

Nothing, I guess. Posed my question for the wrong forum. Sorry. Thought I put this in the "Relationship" section.

Maries