Astro Attraction

Arian Maverick

This is an interesting question...do you mean this romantically or platonically (or both)?

I have never been in a romantic relationship before, but I find that Sagittarians make great best friends :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

Aquarian Maverick said:
This is an interesting question...do you mean this romantically or platonically (or both)?

I have never been in a romantic relationship before, but I find that Sagittarians make great best friends :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

I ment as in romantic attraction

frokenvin

Definatly Scorpio -not only sexually... I do have a Venus-Pluto opposition. & Yet with Mars in Gemini one might think I'm into other Geminis but in general, I'm really not, at all.

I like Aquarians very much (Aqua. on Desc.) I also tend to attract Aquarians so it always works out nicely : D

As for respect and a deep understanding - Capricorn. I resonate with Capricorn Sun or Venus very well.

Lunar Pisces

My Pisces moon/DC likes Cancer and Pisces Suns or moons , but not Scorpios. Scorpios are better friend material for me, esp Scorpio moons.

My Gem Sun/gem Venus/Aqua Mars likes Aqua Suns, moons amd Venuses, Libra moons (but strangely not Suns) and Gem Mars (but not suns or moons).

My air Sun-Venus-Mars also likes Aries Suns and moons.

On occasion I'm attracted to Virgo Sun, moons, or Venus (I have Virgo ASC). On even rarer occasions I may find a Cap or Leo Sun momentarily attractive, usually until I realize he's a Cap or Leo. LOL

frokenvin

astroloverman... Ya know what's so great about Cap. love? Breaking the ice! I am so intruiged by other Capricorns in a magnetic sort of way (what can I say, though, I'm a Cap. moon)... The stoicism associated with Cap. exterior nature is quite attractive to me. I'm always well aware they're capable of great love if one is only willing to dig in. :D

MidnightDevil

I think the greatest attraction almost magical is when suns are in opposite. Also the planets we have in the 7H shows which sort of people we are more attracted too.

MidnightDevil said:
I think the greatest attraction almost magical is when suns are in opposite. Also the planets we have in the 7H shows which sort of people we are more attracted too.

So I'm attracted to emotional and nutty people? :D (Ura and Moon in 7th)

Shimmy26

Well, it really depends, but there is this one guy who's sun is conjunct my ASC (25 and 26 degrees Aquarius, respectively), except he's dating my best friend. But I've read that the conjunction of the sun and ASC in synastry can mean reinforcement of self-esteem and self-expression, and is quite a serious spiritual link. Ok, I'm getting way too far into this, so to sum this up, I'll just go with water and air signs....but there's so much more to say :wink:

Ihatelawschool

Ive dated a few Arians, and their birthdays are usually around April 9-11th (around 20 degrees aries), which is conjunct to my midheaven. I have a tendency to make friends whos birthdays are in between Jan 20th-Jan 30th. My ascendant is 2 degrees leo and the people that Im usually friends with fall around my descendant which would be 2 degrees acquarius, since their birthdays are in the beginning of acquarius.

EvilPixyScorp

Aquarian males seem to like me, more than I like them, lol
(Uranus conj. Venus)
I attract freaks mostly, of both sex.

:capricorn: Caps- THEY are worth acting a fool for...
Capricorn Moons are particularly sexy...Rrrrooar.
(Mars in Cap/Sun in 10H)

Lunar Pisces

Midnight - Sag opposes my Sun and I have to disagree. At times I may find a Sag physically attractive, but usually they repell me in their behavior and personality. In fact the most loathsome people I've met have been Sags, especially if they were men.

As for magical adn magnetic attractions, that tends to be Cancer Suns for me. A Cancer Sun usually trines my 7th house moon and/or DC, and falls in my 11th, and if his Sun does quite trine my moon/DC, often his Mercury (which is significant for me, being very mercurial) or Venus does.

23 - emotional partners, yes. I have a 7th house moon too and it's very typical of peeps like us to be attracted to "moody" partners. You'll see that mentioned in descrips for a 7th house moon a lot. With an Uranus int hat house too, you'll likely be attracted to people who seem distant, perhaps even unattainable. You have a very abstract idea of what you want in a partner, and that can be a problem, because people are real, not abstract! So you may be tempted to seek out people who are distant because you cannot get close enough to them to ruin your ideal of them (trust me, Aquas and other Uranian peeps do this ALL the time) ALso, exessively emotional or possessive people may make you uncomfortable. You might be prone to fall in love with people who are more mature than you - in which case you hope they will "teach" you - or with people more immature than you - where you are the teacher. You may also be attracted ot people of different backgrounds or ethinicity, or seek a partner that is outside the social conventions expected of your race, social status or gender.

EvilPixyScorp (I like you username BTW): Aquas/Uranians tend to chase after people who act uninterested in them or are otherwise unavailable. See my comments to 23 about a 7th house Uranus above - that applies to most Aquas as well. I have done that before, too often (Uranus singleton trine Aqua mars) and I have had several stalkers, most of who were Aquas.

I have to caution you about Caps though: you may feel they're worth being foolish for, BUT if THEY think you're being foolish, you're screwed. With a Cap Mars and 10 house Sun, you should know that any Cappish person puts a lot value in dignity and respectibilty, and has a hard time getting over feeling of contempt towards another person. Once a Cap looks down on you for anything they think was stupid or foolish on your part, you may never be able to redeem yourself in their eyes. I can understand a Cap's sex appeal, being a 10th house Sun myself, but as a Gemini, I don't like dating someone who's overly eager to mercillessly critique my character. I am to "live and let live" for that. :roll:

Laura Elizabeth

I prefer Scorpio, Taurus or Capricorn men as lovers (ASC and/or Sun and/or Moon and or Venus signs); Pisces and Virgo, not so much. I don't get along well with Gemini's or Sag's usually, as either friends or lovers. I do have several Libra Sun and/or Moon friends but have never been romantically involved with one. I tend to attract Diva Leo's and really fiesty, passionate Aries (of either sex) - I think it's because I'm a calm center in their stormy lives. I'm often attracted to Aquarians, but that never lasts. We end up being good friends :D

I just realized... I have several Cancer friends, but I've never been romantically involved with a Cancer. Hmmm.

pixie1982

I am a Leo and am always attracted to water signs - fire signs are supposed to love them aren't they?! Scorpio's are usually attracted to me, maybe because of my mars in scorpio? Earth signs often like me but I don't always like them back! My best sexual connection has to be with an Aries man whose Venus and Mars are both in water signs like mine.

Sanem

Well, I've got Moon in Cancer in 7th House, and I do tend to attract emotional women (men too to an extent I guess).

On one hand I like that, because an emotional link is important to me, inteligent conversation turns me on (Mercury and Venus in Aries in 2nd house), and I'm a succer for Cancer faces (round, warm).

On the other hand I'm a Venus in Aries, which explains why Cancers are at the same time a turn off for me, all this touchy talking is slow and not very exciting.

Another thing is that I'm impressed by women who are loud, assertive and forthcomming. I'm guessing this has to do with my Aries in Venus, and my Mars opposition Saturn (10 House), although that last would have more to do with what I want for myself, rather than romantic attraction.

Although I am a Taurus with Venus in 2nd, and I have a thing for agression, from dominating, secluded, dark haired girls. Mars =/+ Scorpio?

I also notice that I'm into Aquarius babes. Maybe because of my Aquarius in First House, Mars in Gemini, Gemini in 5th House? Hm, wait, that doesn't make any sense...

FlyAway

My preferences changed over the years, because I have changed and because me and some signs just don't match.
I prefer a good mix of fire, air and water.
People who are too inhibited (Caps), touchy (Pisces) or perfect (Virgo) get on my nerves, just as people who are too bossy (Aries and Leo).
But that's only the case if their sign traits dominate.

I (Sun in Cancer, Moon in Scorpio, Venus & Mars in air signs) feel most atracted to intense, passionate and unconventional people.
The most interesting romantic relationships I've had were with a Scorpio, Aquarius, Gemini and Cancer.
The love of my life was a Libran, but that just didn't work.
My first boyfriends were Caps, they were emotionally like stone and they drove me nuts.

My ideal lover should be emotionally deep (water), communicative and intelligent (air) fiery and passionate (fire).
I also could use some stability (earth), but earth sings are most of all just friends,
they're not lively and entertaining enough to be romantically attractive.