ASD, Speech delay

jug123

Hi Learned members,

My son who has speech delay and has been diagnosed with ASD.
We have been trying various treatments for the past 2-3 years but it has been very challenging with minor improvements.
He is currently in India with my wife and my parents for his treatment while I am away from him.
Could you please advise on what the future could holds for him with regard to speech and education ?

Many Thanks.

Last edited:

creativei

Well everyone reaping their karma what to say. Mercury karaga for speech is retro n its in 8th house. That mercury is in aswini, any planets in aswini gives speech problems. Aswini ruled by ketu ketu denote shuttering n communication problems in general. Having malefic dasa in beging indicates sufferings in first part of life. He born in last part of mars dasa and now rahu dasa sadly that rahu too in magha ketu ruled one so sufferings continuing. This is temporary only your son will be fine as years moves on. Till rahu dasa he will this problems along with other minor issues. After Jupiter dasa will gives suddrn changes in speech n health indeed he will be normal like other kids.

Make dollar chain in emarald and wear that in his neck. Help poor children's in their education give a piece of tulsi leafs to him eat daily. Regardless of religion chant mercury gayatri mantra daily 1008 times for him. Slowly he recovers.

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Hi Learned members,

My son who was born on 11th April 2017 at 3:38 pm in San Leandro California,USA has speech delay and has been diagnosed with ASD.
We have been trying various treatments for the past 2-3 years but it has been very challenging with minor improvements.
He is currently in India with my wife and my parents for his treatment while I am away from him.
Could you please advise on what the future could holds for him with regard to speech and education ?

Many Thanks.
The second house of the chart is of speech. Jupiter is placed there in an inimical sign. Your son is currently in the major-period of Rahu till September/2035. There will be improvement in his speech in Rahu major-period but not very much. He will be almost normal in the major-period of Jupiter i.e. after September/2035.