Ascendant and Appearance

Kannon

Would anyone like to guess my Sun, Moon, and/or Asc.? :biggrin:

I'd say you've got major chart factors in Libra and Sagittarius. My guess is Libra rising and Sun in Sag. If your birth time indicates Scorpio rising, you've got an easy adjustment back to Libra.

Peace

Beulah

I'd say you've got major chart factors in Libra and Sagittarius. My guess is Libra rising and Sun in Sag. If your birth time indicates Scorpio rising, you've got an easy adjustment back to Libra.

Peace
LOL! Afraid not! I have no Signs in Sag at all, but my Mercury is in Libra...

Last edited:

Beulah

This guy most likely has a Virgo or Capricorn Asc. The straight pointed nose and blunt chin favor Virgo. If his birth time says Libra, then it is obviously actually Virgo for him. It could be Pisces or Aries if the chart has modifications to the Asc/1st, and for mutability, but doubt the Aries, and Pisces is normally softer, but it is still possible. The bony skeletal look is suggestive of Saturnine or martial factors.
This guy Mackenzie Crook totally looks a guy I knew with Sun, Moon, and Venus in Capricorn... the guy was maybe 1/2lb. heavier...

Wasp

Who can guess my personal planets?

Attachments

• rux3.jpg
    rux3.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 59

njmfff

not sure, but you're definitively cute for my taste. :)

It's a side profile, so it's hard to guess... but you look like a mix of Scorpio, Gemini and Sagittarius to me.

Wasp

not sure, but you're definitively cute for my taste. :)

It's a side profile, so it's hard to guess... but you look like a mix of Scorpio, Gemini and Sagittarius to me.

I don't have any planets in Sag or Gemini, though my Pluto and lilith are in Scorpio and i have my Mercury and Sun in the 8th House.
Thanks for trying :)

Wasp

Libra and Leo with possibility of Capricorn?
Don't have anything in Libra neither, but I do have the Moon and Ascendant in LEO, Mars in CAPRICORN and some non-personal planets like Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn, as well.
Nice guess! Thank you :)

Nobody guessed my Venus and my Sun though...

hiimnotcool

Don't have anything in Libra neither, but I do have the Moon and Ascendant in LEO, Mars in CAPRICORN and some non-personal planets like Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn, as well.
Nice guess! Thank you :)

Nobody guessed my Venus and my Sun though...

Nice!! I wasn't too confident with the Capricorn guess but figured I'd mention it just based on your bone structure.

Other than that..hmmm...well, my next guess would have been Aquarius since Gemini and Libra have been ruled out.

BUT...I can cheat (or use deductive reasoning) just because you said they're in the 8th house..and if your Asc is Leo, that must be...dun dun dun..Pisces?

hiimnotcool

I think I posted in this thread years ago so I'll just do it for fun again since it seems everyone replying is pretty new..

Attachments

• newcam.jpg
    newcam.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 47
  • fountain.jpg
    fountain.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 40
  • chapstick.jpg
    chapstick.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 36

Wasp

Nice!! I wasn't too confident with the Capricorn guess but figured I'd mention it just based on your bone structure.

Other than that..hmmm...well, my next guess would have been Aquarius since Gemini and Libra have been ruled out.

BUT...I can cheat (or use deductive reasoning) just because you said they're in the 8th house..and if your Asc is Leo, that must be...dun dun dun..Pisces?

Hahaha! very nicely done. Your deductive reasoning works at it's best. Correct! My Venus = Aquarius and Sun = Pisces
Tadam tadam! Winner.

hiimnotcool

So.. my first guess would be Cancer and Aquarius somewhere in your chart.

I'm glad my deductive reasoning skills are still up to par! Haha. I can edit it so other people can guess if you'd like. Atleast I will personally know that I won!

And... No Cancer at all for me and only Jupiter in Aquarius :cool:

Wasp

I'm glad my deductive reasoning skills are still up to par! Haha. I can edit it so other people can guess if you'd like. Atleast I will personally know that I won!

And... No Cancer at all for me and only Jupiter in Aquarius :cool:

Ah thanks, but it's ok, no one is rushing to guess anyway :)
But how did you know that my Venus should fall in an air sign, after all?

Hm.. no Cancer you say... then my second guess would Taurus Sun and Leo Ascendant - your nose looks nice and you seem to love your hair and i think looks are pretty important for you. And maybe Pisces.. don't know but there is something pure and aquatic about you.

hiimnotcool

Ah thanks, but it's ok, no one is rushing to guess anyway :)
But how did you know that my Venus should fall in an air sign, after all?

Hm.. no Cancer you say... then my second guess would Taurus Sun and Leo Ascendant - your nose looks nice and you seem to love your hair and i think looks are pretty important for you. And maybe Pisces.. don't know but there is something pure and aquatic about you.

I didn't know Venus would be in an air sign. I was just saying that I would have guessed Aquarius for your Sun/Mercury sign but since you said Leo was your Asc I could use deductive reasoning to find that it was in Pisces. Sorry for the confusion!

But...you're good! Just a bit mixed up but you pretty much nailed it.

Taurus is my Ascendant..
Pisces is my Moon..
Leo is my Venus, Mercury and Mars.

Nobody ever guesses my Sun (Virgo) haha.