Ascendant and Appearance

Wasp

I didn't know Venus would be in an air sign. I was just saying that I would have guessed Aquarius for your Sun/Mercury sign but since you said Leo was your Asc I could use deductive reasoning to find that it was in Pisces. Sorry for the confusion!

But...you're good! Just a bit mixed up but you pretty much nailed it.

Taurus is my Ascendant..
Pisces is my Moon..
Leo is my Venus, Mercury and Mars.

Nobody ever guesses my Sun (Virgo) haha.

I swear my next guess would've been Virgo! I thought about it. You have that androgynous look that Virgos usually posses.

Well, i feel good now for being able to decipher you. :cool:

Oh, i got it. It's ok, nothing to be sorry about :)

Wasp

New enigma. My friend and my house mate. What do you think about her planets?

Attachments

• cris.jpg
    cris.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 54

njmfff

I don't have any planets in Sag or Gemini, though my Pluto and lilith are in Scorpio and i have my Mercury and Sun in the 8th House.
Thanks for trying :)

Those Pieces, always break my heart! :whistling:

anyway, keeping side profile in the dark and giving that "mysterious" look made me think of Pieces at first, but eyes look like Scorpio, so I decided for Scorpio. :bandit:

Wasp

Those Pieces, always break my heart! :whistling:

anyway, keeping side profile in the dark and giving that "mysterious" look made me think of Pieces at first, but eyes look like Scorpio, so I decided for Scorpio. :bandit:
I believe that i have a strong Scorpio influence in my personality, so, as we all know - the eyes are the mirror of the soul. They reflect the essence, the depths of the human being.

Which are your main signs?

Last edited:

Wasp

Woah :surprised:

Um, Aries and Pisces? She's freaking hot.

*edit Aquarius. I'm not sure why I didn't think Air before. Definitely Air.*

Yes, she is very beautiful. Mars in Aries, nothing in Pisces and definitely air - Aquarius Moon and Gemini Venus.

What about ascendant and Sun?

hiimnotcool

Yep, Cancer Sun, True Lilith in Sag, if this counts... And we don't really know about the Ascendant. It's between Aries and Taurus. Which one do you think best represents her appearance?

Nice! Well, I could have sworn one of her big 3 was Aries. In fact, my initial impression was Aries for Ascendant but when you just mentioned Mars in Aries I kind of got thrown off.

But Taurus Ascendant could make sense too...Venusian lips and prominent nose are usually a good indication. But...the last few degrees of Aries has Venus as the Face ruler so that could give her the Venusian look... so I'd still stick with Aries :biggrin:

njmfff

I believe that i have a strong Scorpio influence in my personality, so, as we all know - the eyes are the mirror of the soul. They reflect the essence, the depths of the human being.

Heh, people also mistake me for a Scorpio, dunno why... It might be my 10th house in Scorpio (Public image) or that Pluto is my subruler. :biggrin:

and yes, I agree with you, eyes are the mirrors of the soul. It's always a first thing I notice in person, especially the girls. If I like the eyes and how they look at everything around them, then I'll "check out" the rest of the face.

Sagittarius and Cancer (maybe Leo)??

If I'm wrong then I'll let somebody else give it a go.

I am voting for Cancer Sun...

It's between Aries and Taurus. Which one do you think best represents her appearance?

I think Taurus.

Wasp

Nice! Well, I could have sworn one of her big 3 was Aries. In fact, my initial impression was Aries for Ascendant but when you just mentioned Mars in Aries I kind of got thrown off.

But Taurus Ascendant could make sense too...Venusian lips and prominent nose are usually a good indication. But...the last few degrees of Aries has Venus as the Face ruler so that could give her the Venusian look... so I'd still stick with Aries :biggrin:
Wow, ok, those last degrees with Venus as the face ruler clears it all, i think we are going to stick with Aries too. She also thinks that looks more Aries-like than Taurus. Mystery solved. :biggrin:

Wasp

Heh, people also mistake me for a Scorpio, dunno why... It might be my 10th house in Scorpio (Public image) or that Pluto is my subruler. :biggrin:

and yes, I agree with you, eyes are the mirrors of the soul. It's always a first thing I notice in person, especially the girls. If I like the eyes and how they look at everything around them, then I'll "check out" the rest of the face.

I am voting for Cancer Sun...

I think Taurus.

Cancer Sun it is :)
Yes, i also think this might be an explanation for the confusion.
So, why are you always drown to Pisces? What are your main signs?

njmfff

So, why are you always drown to Pisces?

Actually I am not. I rarely ever get along with Pieces. :crying: It's not me, it's them. I just say "Hi" and they always act like "Oh, he's sooo into me" :whistling: This makes me annoyed most of the time. Jes, you don't hit on every girl you meet. :pouty: Only dated one Pieces girl and we get along really well on intimate moments, but we always had one of those "healthy arguments" most of the time. :biggrin:

What are your main signs?

Scorpio and Leo (both Rising or Sun) are usually my thing. :biggrin: Rest of the signs are ok. Some Gemini's are problematic - it's not that they are bad, it's just that we have different approach to relationship (and life in general) so I don't get involved with them too much. I prefer Gemini in times when I don't want to get too involved emotionally - relationships with them are usually funny and short in my experience. :biggrin:

AriesJupiter

Would anyone like to guess my Sun, Moon, and/or Asc.? :biggrin:

Well I would assume your Asc. is Gemini, since you gave the clue "big hands, long arms, think Mercury"...
Now that I look at your pictures, it seems fitting. You have a versatile, bright, curious, intelligent look ;)

Last edited:

Stella

Re: Ascendant and Apppearance

i'm Gem sun,pisces moon and libra ascendant.having a libra ascendant is a bliss!the only thing i'm sorry for is not having the dimples :( well i do,but they are minimal and visible only when i smile........