ASC in Late Degree

ALST123

Hi everyone,

If the Ascendent in a horary chart is in a late degree (i.e. 27 degrees), can this mean that the situation regarding the question is going to change?

I've heard it can mean that the querent is frustrated, or that the answer to the question is already known, or that the question is already a "done deal". But can it also mean that the wheels for change have been set in motion, and the situation is just about to change course and play out in a different way.

Just another interpretation.

Thanks,
Ax.

natasa812

Well, if we consider this in this way, since a late AC means that the situation is already a ``done deal`` (something ended here), after something ends, new begining is about to come, so, if we look it at this way, this could be like that.
But I don`t think that it means that something will change related to the situation you asked.
Maybe a more experianced member should answer this.
Best regards
Natasa

archergirl

Lilly says that a late Ascendant means the querent asks out of despair, or is toying with the question/the astrologer by 'testing' him/her.

What I have found, in the numerous, numerous charts I've seen with a late ASC, is that the querent has already asked the question (maybe several times) and has already received an answer!

It *can*, I suppose, signify a change; but I think it's more likely that it either describes a situation where the querent has no power to influence events, or that they already know the answer...this links back to Lilly's description of the querent in despair. This is why it is listed in the 'considerations for judging', and not usually in a positive light.

AG:)

Gwenyhfair

AARRGH I´m so frustrated:mad: I just cast a horary for a question I´ve been pondering during the weekend. The ASC was 29 degrees. I made my descision about this issue over a week ago. Then I started to hesitate and thought I´d get an answer from horary.

I could not really interpret the chart (I was moon in hs 2 and opposite merc& mars). I already know the answer but just feel insecure... The question is obsolete.

Alas, you can´t ask sth if you know what to do deep inside.

SYGRYD

I DIDN'T KNOW THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION, I DIDN'T WANT TO TEST THE ASTROLOGER, I WANT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION! Isaw on my horary chart that the ASCENDANT IS AT 27 DEGREES AND 18 MINUTES IN SCORPIO!!!!!!!!! FOR 18 MINUTES MY CHART IS NOT RADICAL AND CANNOT BE READ? PLEASE, ANSWER ME! HERE IS MY CHART!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_36_will_he_divorce_to_marry_me_hr.79513.5972.jpg
    astro_2gw_36_will_he_divorce_to_marry_me_hr.79513.5972.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 87

BobZemco

I DIDN'T KNOW THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION, I DIDN'T WANT TO TEST THE ASTROLOGER, I WANT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION! Isaw on my horary chart that the ASCENDANT IS AT 27 DEGREES AND 18 MINUTES IN SCORPIO!!!!!!!!! FOR 18 MINUTES MY CHART IS NOT RADICAL AND CANNOT BE READ? PLEASE, ANSWER ME! HERE IS MY CHART!

Vai draga, stii raspunsul in inima ta.

Ascendent e tarziu cand are 25 degradare. Horoscopul e radical si nu conteaza daca Ascendent e tarziu sau devreme.

Luna este in Gemenii in Casa a VII-a. Am sa cred ca esti in dragostit de el, dar el n'are nimic cu tine.

E adeverat ca Luna face trigon cu Venus in Varsator in Casa a III-a dar aspectul e fara Receptie.

Luna face cuadrat cu Soare in Pesti in Casa a IV-a.

Esti Marte in Pesti in Casa a IV-a in Combustie, in plus face conjunctie cu Soare in Pesti fara Receptie. E foarte negativ si iti face rau.

Cred ca el bate joc de tine.

SYGRYD

Hello, dear Bob! Thank you for your answer! I really don't know the answer, that's why i asked. You are very kind and gentle answering me. YES, it's very true that i love him, i love him too much. Since 2005 i love him and it was for me love at first sight, for me ,he is all my life, all my world. The situation is complicate. We both are married, he, for the second time. And his second marriage is almost broken. It is true that he never told me anything about love, we are just friends. But we have both the same professin, medicine doctors and we are together a lot of time. Now he insist , i could tell push me to work together in his private clinic. You saw on the chart that he is very negative for me and make me bad, evil? I think that's something karmic, a negative karma perhaps. I'm saiyng this, because we met on August(8), day 8, hour 8. Don't you think there is too manny 8? sINCE I MET HIM MY LIFE WAS NEVER BE THE SAME, I CHANGED VERY MUCH! You know, just with him i found my peace, my calmness, i'm happy and i feel something like i found my place on this earth! Because you were so kind and answered me i told you all this to understand why i asked this question! Do you think that the situation could ever change the course and play in a different way? PLEASE, TELL ME AGAIN IF HIS MAN IS MALEFIC FOR ME! I said him that i will work with him, but i didn't sign anything yet, it's so hard for me to decide !!! THANK YOU! BE BLESSED! Sygryd.

SYGRYD

Iwant to tell you that i'm a Sagittarian woman with ASC. in Scorpio and he is an Aries man, but i don't know his Asc. because i don't know his birth time. Sygryd.

rafaella

Sygryd,

you have already asked a similar question regarding this man early this month, in fact at that time you posted 2 charts and now you are asking again. All your charts have been either late ascendant or negative..... A few of us gave you our interpretation which unfortunately showed an outcome different that the one you are hoping for.

It does not matter how many times you ask, the charts will not give you the answer you are hoping for. That is the reason the charts are coming up with late ascendant and this is the way of horary to tell you that you are now asking out of desperation. You already received the answer....

You can obviously ask again, but after sometime, in about 3 -6 months is more appropriate...I really hope you find some peace within to deal with this very emotional situation for you....

best of luck!

SYGRYD

Hello, my dear Rafaella! Thank you very much for understanding me! Iknow i was wrong posting twice in a month the same question, even i know that horary doesn't work in this way! But, you are right i'm asking now out of desperation! Regarding my peace, my happiness, my hopes...." gone with the wind"! THANK YOU! Best wishes! Syfryd.

BobZemco

Just to reiterate, none of the texts specify a degree for early/late ascendants. The phrasing is always "in the early degrees/in the late degrees." I don't know what moron fixed it at 3°/27° and that makes no sense at all. If you were to pick a cut-off, it should be 5°/25° since they considered a Planet in the 12th House within 5° of the Ascendant to be in the Ascendant and a Planet within 5° of any Cusp to be in the next House.

I believe they considered the first 10° to be early and the last 10° to be late. They would have judged it based on the actual degree. An Ascendant at 7° would still be early, but enough has happened so that you can see what's going and the chart should show that.

Also, Early/Late Ascendants have nothing to do with a chart being Radical. All charts with early/late Ascendants can be read.

SYGRYD said:
But we have both the same professin, medicine doctors and we are together a lot of time.

For late Ascendants I sometime use Whole Sign House to supplement the chart. Here you see his significator Venus in the 4th Sign which would normally be the 4th House and his 10th House, so his primary focus is on his career and his status.

Mars and Sun are in Pisces, which is the 5th Sign and normally the 5th House, his 11th House and that suggests he sees you as a friend/colleague and not a romantic interest. Mars Combust (although Sun is separating) and the late Ascendant indicate you are powerless.

I don't think he is evil or a bad man or will cause you harm, I just think he has a lot going on and no interest in any relationship at this time.

SYGRYD

Thank you very much for your explanations, dear Bob! Iam a novice in horary astrology and i'm very greatefull for your explanations! No, he is not a bad or evil man, you're right! He helped me very much and he is very protective with me. Like i said we met in 2005, but since last year in november he was very cold and distant with me. Idon't know what's happened with him last year in november, but he became another man toward me: warm and protective. Then, i begun to hope that maybe........you understand! I decided to work with him, i trust him! You're right, for now he is very interested in his career and i sustain him with all heart and if i can help him i'll do it, because he deserves. I love him and, also i ADMIRE and I RESPECT HIM for knowledge, open minded and free spirit!!!!!!!! Who knows, maybe, life, destiny will bring us together! I have this premonition, my heart tell me that i was born for him and i don't give up! You know, HOPE dies the last! Thank you for your kindness! BE BLESSED!Sygryd.

isismagdalenne

Im not trying to sound mean.. Im really not. But, it just sounds like you are going to keep asking about this in hope someone will tell you what you want to hear. And when they tell you something you dont want to hear, you say thank you and explain how they are wrong because of how much you love him and how much its fated. Then you ask again somewhre else. I think this is an indicator of an unhealthy obsession with the desire for a relationship with this man. It may seem like fate or whatever but I think its just you got your mind stuck on it and should work on putting other things in your life. You condradicted yourself when you said this man brings you peace and happiness, because from what I can see here, He brings you stress, anxiety, longing and desperation. However, I take that back HE doesnt bring it to you, your desire for him brings it to you. You Have to get yourself together, put your own interests back on the table as first, Not this man nor any other man will be attracted to desperation....no matter how you try to package the desperation as being devotion.

socrates

Lilly says that a late Ascendant means the querent asks out of despair, or is toying with the question/the astrologer by 'testing' him/her.

What I have found, in the numerous, numerous charts I've seen with a late ASC, is that the querent has already asked the question (maybe several times) and has already received an answer!

It *can*, I suppose, signify a change; but I think it's more likely that it either describes a situation where the querent has no power to influence events, or that they already know the answer...this links back to Lilly's description of the querent in despair. This is why it is listed in the 'considerations for judging', and not usually in a positive light.

AG:)
True. I just asked if today was the right day to chat up a girl after her basketball match was over. Late degree rising. I'm asking out of despair cause I'm struggling to find the right time or opportunity. My previous question has shown that we are very compatible but the Moon was void