Are we really headed for divorce?

Claire19

Can you post charts from Astrodienst perhaps. THese links are not very satisfactory.

We can do a composite chart for you to see what is happening to the relationship right now. THe wedding chart does not really show what is happening today. .

It is hard when you have children I know. '

If you give your birth details for both of you then I can post anonymised charts if you wish. Happy to do so.

kabbado

Thank you Claire19

I was born
April 15 1966 new York city at 8:34pm

My wife was born
June 27 1967 staten island new York at 6:28am

we both work hard but she makes twice my salary and since we now have major
financial issues, Incouding tax debts that go way back, she now wants "someone
to take care of her" and now I don't "meet her expectations". It seems so cold and materialistic but we have not shared a bed or had decent conversation since early January. Our house is up for sale and she plans on divorcing after sold.

Last edited:

Kerrie

IMO looking at the transits to the natal chart it does look like you will move.

You have both have an unexpected house move coming up. So this I would assume by what you have said is when you sell the house. You have T Uranus in the 4th about to conjunct Mercury. T Uranus has just squared your Jupiter in the 8th. So not sure if this means that you will loose out on some money, maybe you get the raw end of the deal once its sold.

You wife has a similar moving aspect in that she has T Uranus opposite the 4th house... unexpectefully someone will make her make a decision regarding home. I see that the opposition gives her a choice where the conjunction that you have means the moving is right on top of you, not your decision to move, its her's.

I cant see much in a relationship break for you though. I can see that T Jupiter has just past your Venus a couple of weeks ago and T Mars was squaring your Asc back in December. Maybe this is when everything came to a head? T Uranus has just sextiled your NN in the 7th. So I would think this would signify the relationship break for you.

Looking at your wifes chart I see that she has T NN approaching her 7th in less than 1 degree (dont forget NN goes backwards around the chart). The challenging Uranus/Saturn opposition along her 4th and 10th, the house of status and home and T Mars went retro on her Venus in the 2nd in Dec too.

I do think that you will divorce from what you have said and the challenging aspects that you both have. With anything I cant tell if you will get back together, you just need to keep watch on good aspects to the 7th house and the ruler of the 7th and she needs good aspects to in her chart at the same time :smile:.

I wish you Good luck.

Kerrie

I just saw your edit in your post. I thought it could have been about money as there are challening aspects to your 8th and T Mars went retro in her 2nd conjunct Venus. I think Venus in the 2nd means that she likes good things, comfortable surroundings, etc. Im sorry if she is after money, just let her go.

Claire19

Thank you Claire19

I was born
April 15 1966 new York city at 8:34pm

My wife was born
June 27 1967 staten island new York at 6:28am

we both work hard but she makes twice my salary and since we now have major
financial issues, Incouding tax debts that go way back, she now wants "someone
to take care of her" and now I don't "meet her expectations". It seems so cold and materialistic but we have not shared a bed or had decent conversation since early January. Our house is up for sale and she plans on divorcing after sold.
I will do the charts and thanks for the very precise birth times.
She is stressed by the financial worries and taking care of a young baby.
She may not mean really what she says. It is early days.
However I will not say more until I see the dynamics.

kabbado

Thanks to both you for your time and interest. I know it is all about money as we are very stressed about it. I feel bad about our situation. I am wondering if I will ever make decent money as I always thought I would be wealthy. I believe this coming year my be very good for me but maybe I am just not a 'go getter'. I may be destined to be financially challenged. Is there money in my future to be able to raise a family of three children or is divorce actually a good idea?

kabbado

I will do the charts and thanks for the very precise birth times.
She is stressed by the financial worries and taking care of a young baby.
She may not mean really what she says. It is early days.
However I will not say more until I see the dynamics.

I know it's the weekend but we just had several fights where she feels I am hopeless as my salary is just 50k and I have no means to raise three children while she makes twice my salary. Perhaps she is right and she has no other choice to meet her expectations.

Claire19

I know it's the weekend but we just had several fights where she feels I am hopeless as my salary is just 50k and I have no means to raise three children while she makes twice my salary. Perhaps she is right and she has no other choice to meet her expectations.

I dont understand how she thinks a divorce will help her financially. Selling the house may clear debts but you both have to live somewhere. I dont think it is all about money. THere are other underlying issues I would suggest. SHe is making good money and you contribute so what is her problem??? You cant just snap your fingers and demand a job that pays twice as much as you are getting now and opportunities for promotion are not always available. Now you are in your early forties and the financial climate is not so great. SHe was party to the birth of those three children and why she would have a third one in the climate that is prevailing I dont really know???? You may separate but you would still have to pay maintenance etc for the children.

kabbado

All I can say is that she resents me for loosing a house she loves and 'has no hope' left regarding my earning potential. She is a sweet caring person. She is tired being so far behind bills as is desperate for security.

She just saw a RV trailer on TV and said that is how I want my family to live. Do you see financial advancement in my chart. I have been sitting on a very creative - private video project that will be successful publicly when the time is right.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hmmm

i don't get a divorce from the composite.though there are legal circumstances around you.you mentioned a video project, you should immediately push that as i sense some kind of financial windfall inthe near future.
i obviously could be wrong and am interpreting you financial abyss for a financial windfall. but keeping a optimistic viewpoint is important.

rahu

kabbado

hmmm

i don't get a divorce from the composite.though there are legal circumstances around you.you mentioned a video project, you should immediately push that as i sense some kind of financial windfall inthe near future.
i obviously could be wrong and am interpreting you financial abyss for a financial windfall. but keeping a optimistic viewpoint is important.

rahu

Thank you Rahu. Times are tough for many. I am generally an optimistic sor of guy and really appreciate your reply. It arrived at a perfect moment as I sit alone pondering.

kabbado

hmmm

rahu

Rahul, I am in a poor mind and feeling very sad as my wife was preparing divorce papers. Her words and determination appear definate. Looking back at our charts do you think she may ever change her mind. I amhoping as Saturn completes it's retrograde motion May 30 things may improve but maybe that signifies divorce finalization instead?

jolou

I cannot really offer astrological advice since I am new here. I am sorry for your troubles and just wanted to pass out some empathy. Divorce, when children are involved is not something to enter into lightly (understatement), but you are only responsible for your commitment to the marriage. It is unrealistic in todays climate to expect to be untouched by economic realities. Oh, and Happy Birthday Pisces, how nice. Best Wishes to you.

Claire19

Rahul, I am in a poor mind and feeling very sad as my wife was preparing divorce papers. Her words and determination appear definate. Looking back at our charts do you think she may ever change her mind. I amhoping as Saturn completes it's retrograde motion May 30 things may improve but maybe that signifies divorce finalization instead?
I have to say that I did see a separation and let us hope that you guys can work things out. Money worries are about the worst thing and can test any relationship. Hoping things improve for you soon.

I'm sorry for this post but, you make 50K and she makes 100K and you still have money problems??? someone once told me that it's not how much you make but how much you keep. maybe the problem is not with your salary but with how both of you treat the money that comes into the family....or to be more precise, the money that goes out of the family. I'm not a financial genius, and I do have money problems from time to time but it seems that making 150K combined is more than enough to raise 3 kids.

I don't know if it can be pinpointed in your charts (since I am new to astrology) but maybe you can try to find (on both your charts) why that amount of money is still not enough and start making changes there.

Vista

I would have to say that I agree with Claire that there is separation in your charts. Also telling is both Uranus moving into your 4th house and Saturn moving into hers, again showing a move.
Sorry for your loss...

kabbado

I didn't know it until recently but my wife has been seeing someone who has guided her toward divorce although my wife and I had issues he has completely magnified them in her mind. Two psychics said this relationship will end at the new year and sometime after that we would reunite. Can you see us getting together again sometime next year or is that difficult to tell?