Are We a Good Match?

CuriousV

Hello guys!

I am new on here and new to astrology. Thank you in advance for your help.

I am interested in this Pisces man and am wondering if you can tell me anything about our synastry.

14ccr2f.jpg

ashriia

How do you guys get along? looks like their is alot on strain being yourself around each other.

His lilith/saturn seems to be conjunct your sun. and your saturn is opposite his sun. Doesn't seem like a comfortable fit, with regard to expression.

Also your pluto is opposite his venus - likely why you find him appealing. Also your moon falls in his 8th house. So there is some sexual attraction to him. And then you've got your neptune opposite his moon - so idealization is involved.

A composite chart would say alot more as to how your relationship would unfold.

Last edited:

CuriousV

How do you guys get along? looks like their is alot on strain being yourself around each other.

His lilith/saturn seems to be conjunct your sun. and your saturn is opposite his sun. Doesn't seem like a comfortable fit, with regard to expression.

Also your pluto is opposite his venus - likely why you find him appealing. Also your moon falls in his 8th house. So there is some sexual attraction to him. And then you've got your neptune opposite his moon - so idealization is involved.

A composite chart would say alot more as to how your relationship would unfold.

Hi Ashriia, thank you so much for your input. I just found out that I didn't have his correct time of birth. I will post the correct chart in the next post. And the second chart will be the composite as you requested.

And to answer your questions, I can't really tell you yet as we've only had a couple of dates but we keep in constant contact via text and it seems to be fine.

CuriousV

I don't get anything useable on your link.
post a midpoint composite and I will look at it.
rahu

Hi Rahu,

Thank you for being willing to help with reading the chart. I just posted the Composite in the previous post. Let me know if this is what you were looking for. I can also provide both of our natal charts if you need them.

Thank you!

rahu

Banned
hi CuriousV

venus is conjunct to amore and psyche which really gives a inelastic and spiritual connection. eros is square to mars which shows he too is very interested and romantic. the midpoint is conjunct to Jupiter which shows he is likely interested in a committed relationship.
the sun/moon midpoint is opposed to destiny and square to the vertex and chiron. this gives a sense that you were meant to be with each other but chiron's presence can show that there may be a excessive critical or judgmental attitude present.
the moon/Saturn midpoint is square to unions which suggest the relationship will be devoted.
the mars/venus midpoint is square to Lilith suggesting that your feelings for each other are very deep seated and very passionate and romantic.
mercury square the node gives a very good mental connection. you are both smart and witty and you can talk forever with each other.
juno is trine to Jupiter which accentuates the desire for a serious relationship but as pluto is opposed to juno and sextile to Jupiter,it may take awhile to develop in that way.
Saturn is conjunct the node which can show a significant material environment. it can also give a "magical" sense to the relationship.it tends to show he has personal power of some sort .

but Saturn is square to the sun/Neptune midpoint. this is somewhat problematic as it shows the relationship is complicated. with the 12thinvolved it maybe that he has other responsibilities that will detract from the relationship. he maybe secretive and not forthcoming about his real feelings. this may make it difficult to read between the lines.

actually you are meeting him right now as the transiting node is conjunct Saturn 15virg30 on june 22 and the node13vir3 on aug 1. so you are definitely feelings his magic and the magic of the relationship. with12thhouse energies i would think that he would want to keep the relationship somewhat obscured or hidden from other aspects of his life.

rahu

Snakechammah

I think you have some really lovely House Placements!

DW Moon in 7th House
DW Venus in 4th House
DW Sun in 3rd House
Psyche conjunct IC

These are all so beautiful - you have intellectual, romantic and soul-bond attraction! It truly seems like a balanced partnership.

I wish you all the best!

ashriia

Hi again.

I have to agree this looks like a nice composite, very intellectual 'relationship'. Virgo rules the relationship and it's ruler is in the 9th. So right off the bat, intellectual exchanges and opinions between you will be the theme. Sun is in the 3rd,.. again intellectual. Which is usually great for friendships. Venus and Moon are in comfortable houses. Venus in Cap could possibly create longevity. IMO. Or a very serious type of relationship. Since the 4th house is the core, the foundation of your life as a couple.

But the only issue I'll get back to is Saturn. You see saturn/sun aspects from the synastry manifesting from the 12th to the 3rd in a square. So there may be a tendency to keep negative feelings, like being held back or restricted to yourself. Which in the 12th will cause trouble. -Resentment and all that. You may be more in tune with saturn since you have a cap moon. But in his chart he has a 12th house gemini moon and saturn in the 3rd. I think it would be more difficult from his end.

But with all the other placements, it may work out nicely. :smile:

rahu

Banned
hi CuriousV

venus is conjunct to amore and psyche which really gives a inelastic and spiritual connection. eros is square to mars which shows he too is very interested and romantic. the midpoint is conjunct to Jupiter which shows he is likely interested in a committed relationship.
the sun/moon midpoint is opposed to destiny and square to the vertex and chiron. this gives a sense that you were meant to be with each other but chiron's presence can show that there may be a excessive critical or judgmental attitude present.
the moon/Saturn midpoint is square to unions which suggest the relationship will be devoted.
the mars/venus midpoint is square to Lilith suggesting that your feelings for each other are very deep seated and very passionate and romantic.
mercury square the node gives a very good mental connection. you are both smart and witty and you can talk forever with each other.
juno is trine to Jupiter which accentuates the desire for a serious relationship but as pluto is opposed to juno and sextile to Jupiter,it may take awhile to develop in that way.
Saturn is conjunct the node which can show a significant material environment. it can also give a "magical" sense to the relationship.it tends to show he has personal power of some sort .

but Saturn is square to the sun/Neptune midpoint. this is somewhat problematic as it shows the relationship is complicated. with the 12thinvolved it maybe that he has other responsibilities that will detract from the relationship. he maybe secretive and not forthcoming about his real feelings. this may make it difficult to read between the lines.

actually you are meeting him right now as the transiting node is conjunct Saturn 15virg30 on june 22 and the node13vir3 on aug 1. so you are definitely feelings his magic and the magic of the relationship. with12thhouse energies i would think that he would want to keep the relationship somewhat obscured or hidden from other aspects of his life.

rahu

I have been thinking about your composite and the Saturn/node-sun/neptune midpoint just doesn't set right with me. this is not a good relationship aspect as it emphasizes his power and personality at the expense of your needs. there are several very favorable aspects but riht now these are not affecting the relationship. there is something else happening underneath your dating him.

the transiting node will be conjunct the composite node at13vir2 on aug 1 st and square to mercury at 12gem35 on oct 1st, but will be within 10 arc minutes of exactly square on aug 17th . this period will probably be one of very intense psychic connection. be clear that your thoughts are your own thoughts in this period.

rahu

CuriousV

hi CuriousV

rahu

Thank you so much Rahu for a detailed explanation of the chart. So it sounds like the Saturn aspect will cause a challenge/friction in a relationship if it takes off the ground, right? How serious is the negative aspect of Saturn? I mean is it something that can be dealt with if both are mature? Or will its heaviness be always felt between us?

CuriousV

I think you have some really lovely House Placements!

DW Moon in 7th House
DW Venus in 4th House
DW Sun in 3rd House
Psyche conjunct IC

These are all so beautiful - you have intellectual, romantic and soul-bond attraction! It truly seems like a balanced partnership.

I wish you all the best!

Thank you for your analysis, Snakechammah. Sounds pretty positive but as a few people have pointed out, Saturn seems to have a pretty negative effect on the whole dynamic.

In your opinion, would Saturn's restrictive nature overpower the positive aspects? I know some people say it works like a glue, but I guess it depends on which aspect it is (square, opposition, etc.).

CuriousV

Hi again.

I have to agree this looks like a nice composite, very intellectual 'relationship'. Virgo rules the relationship and it's ruler is in the 9th. So right off the bat, intellectual exchanges and opinions between you will be the theme. Sun is in the 3rd,.. again intellectual. Which is usually great for friendships. Venus and Moon are in comfortable houses. Venus in Cap could possibly create longevity. IMO. Or a very serious type of relationship. Since the 4th house is the core, the foundation of your life as a couple.

But the only issue I'll get back to is Saturn. You see saturn/sun aspects from the synastry manifesting from the 12th to the 3rd in a square. So there may be a tendency to keep negative feelings, like being held back or restricted to yourself. Which in the 12th will cause trouble. -Resentment and all that. You may be more in tune with saturn since you have a cap moon. But in his chart he has a 12th house gemini moon and saturn in the 3rd. I think it would be more difficult from his end.

But with all the other placements, it may work out nicely. :smile:

Thank you, Ashriia! Aagggrrr, the darn Saturn! It's that bad huh? Seeing that he is a Pisces, do you think that he would be even open to having any "feelings/issues" discussions? I've never dated a Pisces but heard that they are very dreamy and out in there own world, very elusive and not really care much of being in a committed relationship...I know it's a generalization of course, but I am curious based on his natal chart, does it tell you anything about his personality?

[HTML]
161nj43.jpg
[/
HTML]

rahu

Banned
Thank you so much Rahu for a detailed explanation of the chart. So it sounds like the Saturn aspect will cause a challenge/friction in a relationship if it takes off the ground, right? How serious is the negative aspect of Saturn? I mean is it something that can be dealt with if both are mature? Or will its heaviness be always felt between us?
The node /Saturn conjunction is very powerful. It brings in altered realities. I haven't looked at the natals to try see intentions. You are in the middle of this energy so my opinions are not as important as your sensations and perceptions. Just be

Last edited:

ashriia

Thank you, Ashriia! Aagggrrr, the darn Saturn! It's that bad huh? Seeing that he is a Pisces, do you think that he would be even open to having any "feelings/issues" discussions? I've never dated a Pisces but heard that they are very dreamy and out in there own world, very elusive and not really care much of being in a committed relationship...I know it's a generalization of course, but I am curious based on his natal chart, does it tell you anything about his personality?

Well hard saturn aspects are a bit rough when they involve the sun between two people.

But it's not impossible.

Is he open to having "feelings" discussions, with a gemini moon and cancer ascendant- YES. Although it may be in the form of writing, rather than talking. So via emails/texts are probably going to be preferable.

Pisces suns don't have trouble committing, that is nonsense. They can be loyal once they fall in love.

And this guy has a Pisces Sun in the 8th house, with a cancer ascendant, gemini moon and venus aries.

Not going to be your super dreamy living in space worlds pisces.

The sun takes a plutonic/scorpio type vibe. Ruler of his ascendant - moon- is in the 12th. Making him a private person. He probably likes to write as well.

Anyway good luck.:smile:

CuriousV

Well hard saturn aspects are a bit rough when they involve the sun between two people.

But it's not impossible.

Is he open to having "feelings" discussions, with a gemini moon and cancer ascendant- YES. Although it may be in the form of writing, rather than talking. So via emails/texts are probably going to be preferable.

Pisces suns don't have trouble committing, that is nonsense. They can be loyal once they fall in love.

And this guy has a Pisces Sun in the 8th house, with a cancer ascendant, gemini moon and venus aries.

Not going to be your super dreamy living in space worlds pisces.

The sun takes a plutonic/scorpio type vibe. Ruler of his ascendant - moon- is in the 12th. Making him a private person. He probably likes to write as well.

Anyway good luck.:smile:

Oh wow, thank you so much Ashriia! Your breaking it down makes perfect sense. I also thought that perhaps he would be a bit grounded or more balanced in comparison to a typical Pisces because he has a good balance of planets - ASC and Sun in water, Venus in fire, Mars in earth and Moon in air.

And also you pointed out the fact that his Sun is in 8th H, which I didn't notice before is maybe also a reason why I feel attracted and we have this chemistry going between us because my ASC and Venus are in Scorpio.

Thank you!!! :)

rahu

Banned
The node /Saturn conjunction is very powerful. It brings in altered realities. I haven't looked at the natals to try see intentions. You are in the middle of this energy so my opinions are not as important as your sensations and perceptions. Just be
Just be cautious
Rahu

CuriousV

Thank you Rahu. You are right on just being present in it and see how things unfold...it's just sometimes, being a Virgo and a very logical at that with a Cap moon, it's very hard for me to get out of my head, LOL. I wish I could just let the analytical part of me go and be more at east with my feelings and intuitive nature, which are also there, just get dominated by my **** mind.

If you have a moment to look at his natal chart and give me your input, I'd greatly appreciate it :)