Are Moon in aries in 8th house people really like this?

Arianruler

Hey guys,

Just wondering if you guys know whether moon in 8th house people (espically in aries) are of mysterious nature? and also sort of temperamental/unpredictable making it hard for others to know what exactly is it that made this person angry or unhappy......

Pisceanfool

Aries not so mysterious, at least inherently. 8th house is Pluto and Scorpio, which can be mysterious, but the house placement would be less so than the direct energy. House placement denotes a sphere of life more than the energy of the sign/rulership. Unpredictability or temperamental nature would tend to make me look at Uranus. As per usual, if you want a more throughout and precise answer, post the chart in detail :joyful:

Arianruler

Hey thanks so much for your response! :)

all this time i thought that moon ruled our mind and basic nature, thats why i was focusing on its position and sign.. uranus didnt even cross my mind since its such an erratic unpredicatble planet until you pointed it out lol..

i am posting the chart and i think in this chart, uranus is quite dominant because its in 4th house with saturn (which happens to be the most dominant planet of the chart in the sign of sagittarius; the most dominant sign of the chart) ... do you agree?

the reason for asking this question was - because i wanted to know if this person matches the description above.... i know strange but its a looooong story! :D

Attachments

• my chart.jpg
    my chart.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 41

Pisceanfool

Umm well dominance in the chart tends to be either rulership or final dispositor. Possibly overwhelming aspects with the sun or moon can make a planet particularly influential.

In this case, both would be the Sun and Mercury. Uranus makes a tight trine with the Sun which may explain the unpredictable or erradic disposition of this individual. The firey square of moon and sun may make a certain tension inside the person that could erupt given provocation, however it is out of element and very weak to where some wont consider it a square. The moon also makes several other loose aspects: opposing pluto and trining mars. And albeit weak, the fact is all planets interact in some way with one another and perhaps this individual REALLY draws upon these influences. Bit of a stretch, but it's a fairly volatile combination of aspects and signs.

There seems to be a strong energy about this person with the mars sextile pluto and trine saturn/neptune. Mars burns strong but put into a secret place inside his/her life within the 12th house. In fact, the 12th house and 4th house stelliums make a large portion of his/her energy directed towards personal spheres in his/her life.

This person is likely to be able to express themselves quite well in private or through something such as a journal. Most likely there is a strong need to do so, actually. Mercury sitting RIGHT on the asc. probably makes them inclined to some sort of communication, being 12th house a more shy medium or situation. This may aid in the mysterious nature, if you can get inside his/her private sphere.

Hope this helps!

Pisceanfool

Oh and BTW the conscious mind would be mercury, but the moon may be considered basic nature. People tend to see it as our instinctual self. Depends what you mean by 'basic nature'.

Munch

Looking briefly at your chart, I'd say it's the T-square between Jupiter, Uranus and Mercury/asc. This is a person that doesn't know if they are coming or going and since the apex of this aspect is at the ASC, I'd say that it'd be pretty obvious to others.

Another thing that could contribute to this is stifled Mars energy in the 12th house, but this would be more supporting than an outright cause of the described person's personality trait.

Arianruler

Uranus makes a tight trine with the Sun which may explain the unpredictable or erradic disposition of this individual. The firey square of moon and sun may make a certain tension inside the person that could erupt given provocation, however it is out of element and very weak to where some wont consider it a square. The moon also makes several other loose aspects: opposing pluto and trining mars. And albeit weak, the fact is all planets interact in some way with one another and perhaps this individual REALLY draws upon these influences. Bit of a stretch, but it's a fairly volatile combination of aspects and signs.

There seems to be a strong energy about this person with the mars sextile pluto and trine saturn/neptune. Mars burns strong but put into a secret place inside his/her life within the 12th house. In fact, the 12th house and 4th house stelliums make a large portion of his/her energy directed towards personal spheres in his/her life.

This person is likely to be able to express themselves quite well in private or through something such as a journal. Most likely there is a strong need to do so, actually. Mercury sitting RIGHT on the asc. probably makes them inclined to some sort of communication, being 12th house a more shy medium or situation. This may aid in the mysterious nature, if you can get inside his/her private sphere.

Hope this helps!

WOW! im speechless Pisceanfool... all i can say is that you have hit the nail with your description about this person's private life issues and expression... its all so true....... :happy:

BTW due to the uranus trine sun and the square of moon and sun and other volatile combination of aspects pointed out by you, can we then in short say that this person is likely to be mysterious in nature especially where private life is concerned and that this person is quite temperamental and its hard to know what might make this person angry and/or unhappy?

Arianruler

Looking briefly at your chart, I'd say it's the T-square between Jupiter, Uranus and Mercury/asc.

Thanks Munch for your put. So you reckon its the t-squre that is giving this person the unpredictable/mysterious nature?

This is a person that doesn't know if they are coming or going

What do you mean by this? are you saying that this person is a lost soul? :lol:

Munch

Mysterious energy would be sun and mars in the 12th, however the erratic behavior I would pin on the t-square. When I say they don't know if they are coming or going, I mean that they may be prone to change direction rather abruptly.

This could manifest in a myriad of ways from literal abrupt change in direction while driving to suddenly changing ideology about life and deciding to try something knew. There is a constant trying on and taking off of ideas and philosophy represented by this aspect. What's more is this person will probably talk about it a lot. Do they come to you with new ideas on how to look at life on a regular basis? Do they search endlessly for a spirituality that suits them?

The final thing that jumps out is that this person has mutable angles making them easily changeable in nature as well.

Pisceanfool

It's hard to say what will make a person happy based on a chart. I will say that because everything tends to be kept private then yes, you can't read minds! Is this a person you are romantically involved with? Leo and Aries makes a person somewhat defensive to certain things that make up self-esteem or self-assertion I would guess. Whatever they may be depends on the person.

Arianruler

It's hard to say what will make a person happy based on a chart. I will say that because everything tends to be kept private then yes, you can't read minds! Is this a person you are romantically involved with? Leo and Aries makes a person somewhat defensive to certain things that make up self-esteem or self-assertion I would guess. Whatever they may be depends on the person.

oh no no... i dont want to know what makes this person happy or angry.. i just wanted to know - whether this person is hard to understand? like so hard to understand that no can tell what might make this person unhappy or make them angry.. you know is this person sort of temperamental / unpredicatable in nature.. thats all i wanted to know...

can you answer this question of mine please? *kneels with hands folded* :)

Last edited:

dr. farr

I notice the reference chart is sidereal-in jyotish, Moon in 8th house is usually quite problematical (especially according to the Brighu Nadi school of practice) In Western tropical the Moon is in its exaltation sign of Taurus, in the 8th (whole sign) house; being in exaltation (from the Western perspective) would help the Moon's situation there in the (tropical) 8th house.
Also (since the sidereal is being used) from the Vedic perspective Moon is atmakaraka in the sidereal chart, meaning that it is the most influential planet (according to jyotish Jaimini thinking) in the chart: this would make the condition of the Moon very significantly influential, according to this line of astrological thought.

Arianruler

I notice the reference chart is sidereal-in jyotish, Moon in 8th house is usually quite problematical (especially according to the Brighu Nadi school of practice) In Western tropical the Moon is in its exaltation sign of Taurus, in the 8th (whole sign) house; being in exaltation (from the Western perspective) would help the Moon's situation there in the (tropical) 8th house.
Also (since the sidereal is being used) from the Vedic perspective Moon is atmakaraka in the sidereal chart, meaning that it is the most influential planet (according to jyotish Jaimini thinking) in the chart: this would make the condition of the Moon very significantly influential, according to this line of astrological thought.

haha so someone finally noticed! lol yes you are right Dr.Farr, the chart is sideral and its because i am a Hindu.. :)
the reason i have used sideral is because the western interpretation does not suit me at all.. like it doesnt hold true for me in any aspect while the jyotish is so darn accurate! YUP THIS CHART IS MINE AND IM TRYING TO FIND MY OWN NATURE VIA THIS! :D

Yes moon is my atmakaraka (the one with the highest degree in the chart) and my soul sure is learning the lesson represented my moon - to differentiate between true love and happiness.

Dr Farr, Since you seem to know some things about jyotish, are you able to tell me if - i am hard to undestand person who is very temperamental and unpredictable? :biggrin:

dr. farr

Mercury/Venus in 1st (whole sign sidereal house) modifies the situation; Sun/Mars in 12th, plus Moon in 8th, I'd have to say yes, but I think a lot of what you think and feel is kept within, even though your communications abilities (Mercury in ascendant in its own sign) are more than up to par for expressing yourself; just that often you don't CHOOSE to do so! And, lord of 8th Mars in Leo in the 12th, coupled with 12th lord Sun in its own sign in the 12th, plus Ketu being there with them, well, that's a lot to handle for you, and for those you are with!

Pisceanfool

Whether this person is hard to understand, eh? Unfortunately this question is a very complex one. It's impossible to give a definite satisfying answer. *shrug*. I would not go so far as to say NO one can understand. I am a psychology major senior, and I have learned that people are by nature unpredictable and confusing in general. Does not answer I know, sorry!

Well uranus may be erradic but an inherently confusing person would be the result of a piscean or neptunian influence most likley. Perhaps confusing is not the correct word? (Pisces and neptune's house is the 12th) Short answer: yes they are temperamental / unpredicatable by nature in many ways. I suspect you already know this about this person XD

This is a very intelligent private person who by that very combination makes them mysterious. They may even have no clue how to figure them self out! Is this person you? Hehe sorry to keep guessing.

As Munch and I have mentioned, the 12th house makes a person a bit hidden, perhaps even to oneself. This hidden nature would make a person hard to understand. Especially if they wont express themselves to anyone else or to most people. It seems as if this person does know how to express themselves though. Even if they are neither coming nor going as Munch mentioned, and their own self-concept may always be changing, they know how to express that person at the time. Leo is not a sign to be very wishy-washy however.

I would say yes some factors suggest an inherently difficult person to understand in relation to the average person simply because of this privacy and inconsistency. The mars trine neptune certainly represents a very strong psychic energy that can be directed in such as fashion as to BE misleading intentionally.

i am not sure what you are wanting to get aside from what we have provided. I will be happy to assist further with perhaps some context? Pluto libra must be a fairly older person, and therefore more sure of them self at this point. Tell you what, I'll come back to this tomorrow, and you can share as much context as you like if i haven't satisfied your curiosity.

Last edited:

Munch

I was wondering why that chart looked so strange! LOL! Nice one.

Yeah, Dr. Farr is pretty rad. He knows his stuff.:wink:

Arianruler

I suspect you already know this about this person XD

This is a very intelligent private person who by that very combination makes them mysterious. They may even have no clue how to figure them self out! Is this person you? Hehe sorry to keep guessing.

As Munch and I have mentioned, the 12th house makes a person a bit hidden, perhaps even to oneself. This hidden nature would make a person hard to understand. Especially if they wont express themselves to anyone else or to most people. It seems as if this person does know how to express themselves though. Even if they are neither coming nor going as Munch mentioned, and their own self-concept may always be changing, they know how to express that person at the time. Leo is not a sign to be very wishy-washy however.

I would say yes some factors suggest an inherently difficult person to understand in relation to the average person simply because of this privacy and inconsistency. The mars trine neptune certainly represents a very strong psychic energy that can be directed in such as fashion as to BE misleading intentionally.

i am not sure what you are wanting to get aside from what we have provided. I will be happy to assist further with perhaps some context? Pluto libra must be a fairly older person, and therefore more sure of them self at this point. Tell you what, I'll come back to this tomorrow, and you can share as much context as you like if i haven't satisfied your curiosity.

lol Pisceanfool, this very intelligent private person is ME! This is my natal chart! and yes you are very true in saying i myself cant figure me out! :biggrin: i am either always lost or angry so i am always lost in my thoughts and never hang out with anyone.. haha no, i am not asking all this info out of curiousity....There is a reason behind it and it is this -

I am having an on off connection with my soul mate and i cant seem to have a stable relationship, mind you, not even friendship for that matter! all my friendships have ended and i am without a real friend.. :( although, i do get along with almost everyone and have many acquaintances but no real close friend... i have always spend time alone till date but i fell madly in love with this girl 7 years ago and this person you know completes me in everyway.. she is like my other half.. a part me that i had been missing all this time.. but the fact that we havent been able to have a stable relationship has made me very anxious and i end up getting panic attacks too sometimes.

so i showed my love's chart to an astrologer and asked him - how her future spouse was going to be? (in sideral/jyotish - this question can be answered) so he said this ----

"He will be a person who would weight his options till last minute, possibile liker of luxuries of life, would like to advice a lot, temperamental bossy would be a person who would have whitish complexion and would have sharp features tall would be more close to mother and would have mother who would like to advice a lot and a big-talker a person who will never be at mental peace with self , he will not have a great relation with father, he will be of mysterious nature and it would be hard to predict the thing he might be angry at or unhappy with"

i am really anxious to know if we are going to get married in future and thats why i wanted to know if this description matches with me... i wanted to know if i am all of the things mentioned above so that i can stop being anxious all the time and relax knowing that i will be the one who will end up being her spouse one day... :)

so what do you think? does this description match me? am i a mysterious bossy temperamental advice giving creature who is a big-talker and who does not have any mental peace? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Arianruler

I was wondering why that chart looked so strange! LOL! Nice one.

Yeah, Dr. Farr is pretty rad. He knows his stuff.:wink:

Hard out Munch! lol i thought i'd be cheeky and erase every sign that might reveal that this is a sideral chart but Dr Farr, could still tell! :D

Arianruler

Mercury/Venus in 1st (whole sign sidereal house) modifies the situation; Sun/Mars in 12th, plus Moon in 8th, I'd have to say yes, but I think a lot of what you think and feel is kept within, even though your communications abilities (Mercury in ascendant in its own sign) are more than up to par for expressing yourself; just that often you don't CHOOSE to do so! And, lord of 8th Mars in Leo in the 12th, coupled with 12th lord Sun in its own sign in the 12th, plus Ketu being there with them, well, that's a lot to handle for you, and for those you are with!

WOW! Dr Farr... you turned out to be a Vedic Pro! you know so much about vedic astrology including rahu and ketu! i am soooo blown away! :)

so true... i dont reveal what i am thinking or feeling to anyone and even though i am big talker who is fairly eloquent in speech, i dont talk about my emotions.

so your reckon that sun mars ketu in 12th plus moon in 8th does does give me a mysterious private nature?

dr. farr

Quite so; also, your Mercury in the first in its own sign is (in Vedic) a highly beneficial position; Sun in his sign of Leo in the 12th actually gives a major + yoga, which is modified, though, by Mars and Ketu sharing the 12th with it; all chart indications show you will likely do well financially, usually defeat your enemies, might well have more than 1 marriage in life, but that you will have to watch out regarding your health, and perhaps rein in certain strong drives/temptations you might have in secret!
...just a snapshot look, from mostly a Nadi jyotish perspective (mainstream Parasara astrology would give a much deeper analysis than the above)