Aquarius disappearing act

Senecar

I am an Aquarian, and find myself having little emotion. It is always logic and reasoning process I tend to stick to, before making any actions or decisions in life especially in human relationship too.

I am always described as cold and dry by people around me. I have tried to change that character, but find it difficult.

GuyWithWeirdChart

I am an Aquarian, and find myself having little emotion. It is always logic and reasoning process I tend to stick to, before making any actions or decisions in life especially in human relationship too.

I am always described as cold and dry by people around me. I have tried to change that character, but find it difficult.

Do you find yourself to be turned off by emotional people? Not like super weepy sensitive ones. But people with more emotions thsn yourself. Also, are you more attractive to logical less emotional ones? What's your type and what are your Venus and Mars?

Lykanized

Why do you think you should change it?

Senecar

Do you find yourself to be turned off by emotional people? Not like super weepy sensitive ones. But people with more emotions thsn yourself. Also, are you more attractive to logical less emotional ones? What's your type and what are your Venus and Mars?

Yes, I tend to be turned off by over emotional people. I just keep away from them.

But I don't feel I am logical either. I am just detached I think.

My Mars is in Gemni 3rd house, and Venus is in Pisces 12th house.