Aqua Moons ONLY Thread

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
When someone says, ‘don’t do it,’ I suddenly feel that my purpose in life is to do it. It could be a rebellious thing, but I think it’s more of a curiosity to see what will happen if I do it.

‘Don’t feed the seagulls.’
Me: okay, yes. Got it. *Throws a fry to the seagulls*
*The seagull that eats the fry summons every seagull within a 100km radius*
*The seagulls demand that another fry be thrown to them, or they’ll sacrifice my first born child*
Me: I had to know. :innocent:

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Aquarius Moons are portrayed in these (stereo)typical traits:
1. Calm, cool and chilled.
2. Intellectual, genius level and geeky.
3. Not a social butterfly.
4. Doesn't go by gender roles or norms or stereotypes.
5. Doesn't agree with seeking mates based on beauty standards.
6. Odd interests that could help you in life anyway.
and 7. Views Life in a "not optimistic, yet realistic" lens.

david starling

:lol: Aquarius Moons are portrayed in these (stereo)typical traits:
1. Calm, cool and chilled.
2. Intellectual, genius level and geeky.
3. Not a social butterfly.
4. Doesn't go by gender roles or norms or stereotypes.
5. Doesn't agree with seeking mates based on beauty standards.
6. Odd interests that could help you in life anyway.
and 7. Views Life in a "not optimistic, yet realistic" lens.

Yeah. If we were any smarter we'd be dangerous!

CapAquaPis

Does having Uranus aspect your Aquarius Moon make you a double Aquarian?
For some Uranus in Aquarius generation people born between 1995 and 2003, there will be Sun Conjunct Uranus Aquarians and the triple threat of their sun, moon and Uranus. Personally, I have a SN conjunct sun and moon, and it indicates a person's past life experience opposing the TN or current life mission.

CapAquaPis

Thought about my Mom who had a (cusp) Aquarius or Pisces moon, this was written in the stars to have her relatively close to me (she's a Taurus sun she shares with my bro born a year or so after me). And my sun is closer (26') to the SN in 29' Aquarius vs my Moon is 20' (Feb 15, 1980, 2:20pm PST).

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
Shoot, was hopin' to gain some one-upmanship :(

Where there’s a will, there’s a way.

Wait until one of us tells an interesting story. Then, interrupt the story by telling a similar, yet more action-packed story. It’s crucial that you raise your voice slightly higher than the story teller that you’re one-upping (even though we won’t hear it, but it’s good practice).

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Where there’s a will, there’s a way.

Wait until one of us tells an interesting story. Then, interrupt the story by telling a similar, yet more action-packed story. It’s crucial that you raise your voice slightly higher than the story teller that you’re one-upping (even though we won’t hear it, but it’s good practice.).
Will all caps do? 😊 Everyone seems to think your screaming at them so there must be something to it.