April transits

hemag

There seems to be a lot of excitement about the upcoming planetary transits in April 2022. A lot of youtube videos out there saying how this is going to be great and will improve things for many people. Is that true or is the world just holding onto any small hope they can given that the past few years have just been one crisis after another?

creativei

There seems to be a lot of excitement about the upcoming planetary transits in April 2022. A lot of youtube videos out there saying how this is going to be great and will improve things for many people. Is that true or is the world just holding onto any small hope they can given that the past few years have just been one crisis after another?

Yes its very true both for individual n globe so far malefic planet are strong sat in own house rahu ketu exalted jupiter got debili in capricorn last year so all ill things happend from korona to russia ukraine war. People suffered much much lockdown economic deficit scarcity for basic things now all gona change things will improve gradually, after 2023 world will be back to normal social economic condition will improve many good things religious charity works gets acceralated. Sat spoils the house where he sees jupiter aspecting house floirishes. Sat comes to a rasi once in 30 yrs so whichever house he transits gives huge transformation... Malefics should not get strength n benefics should never lose power. Lets hope for best.

😊😊

SMB

Firstly I am not an astrologer :biggrin:

As far as I know, Jupiter will move to Pisces on April 14.

Saturn will move from Capricorn to Aquarius from April 29 to July 11....but it will go retrograde again from July 12 and be in Capricorn for the rest of the year.

creativei

Firstly I am not an astrologer :biggrin:

As far as I know, Jupiter will move to Pisces on April 14.

Saturn will move from Capricorn to Aquarius from April 29 to July 11....but it will go retrograde again from July 12 and be in Capricorn for the rest of the year.

How r u hows your life 😊😊

creativei

Glad that you still remember me :biggrin:

At the crossroads.....not knowing which way to go in life...down but NOT OUT :biggrin:

Dont worry after apirl everyone life improves so far malefics are strong this rahu ketu transit n Jupiter transit will be great relief for all

Update me occasionally 😊