April 18th Marriage?

StarNur

What would u predict for a marriage on April 18th if....

• Venus will be stationary direct at 29 deg Pisces
  • Venus will be conjunct Mars and Uranus in Pisces:
-in my 11th house (11th hs ruler Uranus, is in the 6th house and trine Moon)

-in his 2nd house (2nd hs ruler Neptune, is in 11th hs and conj Sun)

• Tr Venus/Mars/Uranus will square:
-my 7th house Venus/Neptune in Sag

-his 11th house Sun/Neptune in Sag

• Tr Venus/Mars/Uranus will trine his 7th house cusp/DC
  • I will have my Juno Return in Pisces/11th house
  • tr Juno (5deg Pisces) square his Juno (9deg Sag) and Uranus (1 deg Sag)
  • Transiting NN conjunct Moon in Aquarius will:
-conjunct his Venus (1st hs) and ASC

-conjunct my Sun/Mars/Mercury (10th hs) and MC

• I have Saturn Return in the 5th house, with tr Saturn 3 deg past my natal Saturn
  • Saturn opposite my Pisces Moon exactly (not good for having children?)
  • tr Sun will:
-trine his Sun/Neptune
-sextile my Venus

• tr Mercury will:
-conjunct his IC/Chiron
-trine my Saturn Return and sextile Moon

• tr Pluto square his Moon/Mars in the 8th
[Moderator edit - thread moved here, as discussing future transits to elect a wedding date.]

Last edited by a moderator:

katydid

I don't think the Saturn in the wedding chart, opposed your natal moon would affect your fertility in any way. What is more important is what the saturn in the wedding chart is doing to the moon in the wedding chart.

And what is happening in the 4th and 5th houses of the wedding chart.

The saturn of the wedding chart, or transiting saturn is opposed your moon during the time of the wedding, and that would make sense. The transit will move on from your moon, but whatever aspects the saturn makes in the wedding chart, or the event chart, will stay there as part of the overall 'marriage.' So you want good lunar aspects, beneficial aspects to be on the angles, etc etc.
Congratulations. :)

StarNur said:
What would u predict for a marriage on April 18th if....

• Venus will be stationary direct at 29 deg Pisces
  • Venus will be conjunct Mars and Uranus in Pisces:
-in my 11th house (11th hs ruler Uranus, is in the 6th house and trine Moon)

-in his 2nd house (2nd hs ruler Neptune, is in 11th hs and conj Sun)
  • Tr Venus/Mars/Uranus will square:
-my 7th house Venus/Neptune in Sag

• Tr Venus/Mars/Uranus will trine his 7th house cusp/DC
  • I will have my Juno Return in Pisces/11th house
  • tr Juno (5deg Pisces) square his Juno (9deg Sag) and Uranus (1 deg Sag)
  • Transiting NN conjunct Moon in Aquarius will:
-conjunct his Venus (1st hs) and ASC

-conjunct my Sun/Mars/Mercury (10th hs) and MC

• I have Saturn Return in the 5th house, with tr Saturn 3 deg past my natal Saturn
  • Saturn opposite my Pisces Moon exactly (not good for having children?)
  • tr Sun will:
-trine his Sun/Neptune
-sextile my Venus

• tr Mercury will:
-conjunct his IC/Chiron
-trine my Saturn Return and sextile Moon

• tr Pluto square his Moon/Mars in the 8th

[Moderator edit - to move the brief answer above the long quote for the convenience of the other readers.]

Last edited by a moderator:

StarNur

If we were to get married around noon, the wedding event chart would look like this...

NN/Moon conjunct Aqua Descedant in the 7th.

Jupiter/Chiron/Neptune conjunct in the 7th also.

4th house cusp is Libra. Venus (29 deg Pisces) in 8th/9th hs square Pluto in the 5th/6th (3 deg Cap), and conjunct Mars and Uranus (26 and 24 deg respectively)

5th house cusp is Sagitarius. Jupiter (22 deg Aqua) conj Chiron/Neptune in 7th.

Saturn opposite Moon seems a little depressing...I have it in my natal chart too. Maybe it would be better to get engaged on that day, instead of married?

tr Saturn and Uranus will square my Venus for the next year or two. Actually Uranus is square my Venus right now. Then Uranus will square his Sun and then oppose his Moon after my transits have passed.

Last edited:

katydid

StarNur said:
If we were to get married around noon, the wedding event chart would look like this...

NN/Moon conjunct Aqua Descedant in the 7th.

Jupiter/Chiron/Neptune conjunct in the 7th also.

4th house cusp is Libra. Venus (29 deg Pisces) in 8th/9th hs square Pluto in the 5th/6th (3 deg Cap), and conjunct Mars and Uranus (26 and 24 deg respectively)

5th house cusp is Sagitarius. Jupiter (22 deg Aqua) conj Chiron/Neptune in 7th.

Saturn opposite Moon seems a little depressing...I have it in my natal chart too. Maybe it would be better to get engaged on that day, instead of married?

tr Saturn and Uranus will square my Venus for the next year or two. Actually Uranus is square my Venus right now. Then Uranus will square his Sun and then oppose his Moon after my transits have passed.

I wrote in another thread awhile ago that the most difficult thing I used to do when I was practicing astrology, was to choose wedding charts. Just like you said, saturn /uranus will be squaring you and your partners moon, venus and sun for awhile now. Who wants to postpone a wedding when another transit will be coming along when these are over?

Saturn opposite the moon in the event chart is not great however, Especially if you want to start a family. That is not bountiful.

The jupiter/chiron/neptune in the 7th would be nice. Is there a way to do it before or after the saturn/moon opposition. Especially since you have it opposed natally, it would be helpful to have a trine or sextile if possible.

It is really only the sun/moon, mars/venus and Jupiter/saturn that you have to focus on imo. Those are the significators of the male/female relationships and if you can get those well aspected, or at least not heavily afflicted, then you are good. Also look at the angles and the ruler of them, especially the asc. [ I n a wedding event chart, the asc is very important.]

But do keep in mind that the MOST important thing is the synastry between you two. ;)

StarNur

Yes I have...

On the 20th of June, Moon/Venus/Mars conjunction would be in my 12th house and square my Sun, and this would be in his 3rd house, widely conj his IC. The tr Sun would in his 5th house opp his sun and in my 2nd houe opp my venus.

It would make a nice aspect to my Saturn and Moon though...I didnt notice this till now. I dont know which day is better.

katydid

Look at the 2 dates by drawing up the 2 charts and looking for the following;

Pick a time for your ceremony when the benefics, Venus and Jupiter, are angular and well aspected in the wedding chart.

Try for some of the following;

Waxing Moon trine or sextile Sun, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, or Neptune. Moon conjunct Sun, Venus, Jupiter, Neptune.

Venus is strongest in the signs of her rulership and exaltation: Taurus, Libra, Cancer and Pisces.
One of the easiest ways to strengthen the chart is to pick a time when Venus or Jupiter is close to the Ascendant, Midheaven or 7th house cusp of the chart.

Venus trine or sextile Saturn ).
Other planets in easy aspect to Saturn are also good. Sun, Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter.
Venus, Sun, Moon, Mercury, or Saturn trine, sextile, conjunct, or opposite

Jupiter is lucky, optimistic and bounces back from trouble easily. Mars with Jupiter is especially lucky.

Venus conjunct, trine, sextile or opposite Mars supports a healthy sex life.
Venus, Sun, Moon, Mercury, Jupiter, or Saturn in easy aspect to Neptune supports compassion and spiritual growth.

Try to avoid;

Venus or Mars retrograde
Waning or void of course Moon

Venus conjunct, square or opposite Saturn.
Moon conjunct or square Mars, Saturn, or Pluto.
Venus in the signs of her detriment and fall: Scorpio, Aries, Capricorn and Virgo. These signs may work if Venus is very well aspected, strongly placed, and in harmony with both natal charts.
Mars under stress (squares, oppositions, some conjunctions) is passionate and sexual, but can also indicate fighting and arguments.
Saturn, Uranus, or Mars in an angular house (unless Mars is conjunct Venus).

Having the rulers of the 1st and 7th houses in a favorable aspect is good.
If you can’t put Venus or Jupiter on an angle, see if you can put the Venus/Jupiter midpoint there.

StarNur

Saturn won't be out of harms way until it passes into mid Libra.
I had tr Saturn square my Asc/DC for many months this year and last.
And now Im dealing with tr Saturn opp Moon until fall this year.

After his one, Saturn will conj my NN, and then square my Venus/Neptune and his Neptune/Venus.

By late fall/winter of 2010 we will clear the tense Saturn aspects.

As for tr Uranus, it will move away from squaring his sun in the spring of 2011.

But then... he's got alot in Libra that Uranus will oppose in the future (Moon starting 2011, then Mars, Saturn, Pluto).

katydid

It is not the transits of the planets to your natal planets that you need to focus on--It is the transiting planets to themselves. The list of aspects I posted refers to the transiting saturn in aspect to the transiting venus. [ not to your natal venus] It gets confusing.

If you are going to have a long term transit of saturn to your natal moon, in real life, then in the wedding chart, make sure to have the tr saturn well aspected to tr moon. It will balance it out for the marriage.

StarNur

Picking the right day/time is really tricky... Im going to try to post a selection of wedding day charts tomorrow.
Thanks for your help :)

katydid

It is really tricky. I have learned from experience not to get too hung up on it. after all, it is your natal synastry that really makes the difference in the marriage. Electing the wedding chart is mostly to make certain not to put 'transiting saturn on the asc squaring a moon/pluto conjunction' or something like that. You just want to make sure not to do any thing really obviously malefic, while hoping to find something wonderful, like the mars/venus conjunction, and the triple neptune/jupiter/chiron kiss. Look at some appropriate dates, and we can help you sort them out. Again, no pressure, it is not the overwhelming situation that it seems .

Awakened_Pisces

I don't think conjunctions are really bad. Conjunctions=energies combine together. A Venus-Mars conjunction is not only sexual. But it means for the relationship you're willing to fight for it, edge it out.

katydid

Confusedpisces said:
I don't think conjunctions are really bad. Conjunctions=energies combine together. A Venus-Mars conjunction is not only sexual. But it means for the relationship you're willing to fight for it, edge it out.

I agree-for the most part, conjunctions can work well. Sun/moon, mars/venus, jupiter/uranus, can be very beneficial conjunctions in a wedding elective. But imo, you wouldn't want moon/saturn, or venus/pluto or sun/uranus conjunctions ,for example, because the energies don't blend that well with a 'marriage' in mind.

A venus/mars conjunction could be great in a marriage chart, unless it was heavily afflicted. They are 'meant' to be combined in a unit. But if it were
venus/saturn, or moon/pluto conjunctions, then it would not be as balanced, and would set a uncomfortable, disconnected tone for the wedding chart.

starlink

Venus will be stationary direct at 29 deg Pisces
I dont like this at all. Traditionally stationary planets are in very bad shape and being on a critical degree as well, no, dont like it., Venus being the planet of love and harmony.

• Tr Venus/Mars/Uranus will square my 7th house Venus/Neptune in Sag

When will this be? I dont mind so much the Venus square, but the Mars and especially the Uranus square to your Venus and his Sun I also would not be too happy with.

Venus will be conjunct Mars and Uranus in Pisces:

This conjunction will be triggered every time a planet aspects it. What will happen when transiting Mars or Saturn conjuncts, squares or opposes this conjunction? Venus-Uranus is a potential aspect for divorce at worst and shows an unconvential marriage at best. Neptune rules all three and is in Aquarius and squares the Aries Sun in this wedding chart.

Personally I would have my reserves about this date.

Last edited:

StarNur

So far these are the best charts that I have found. Sun square Uranus and opposite Pluto is bothersome. If I make the date earlier in the month the Sun squares Saturn and if the date is any later the Sun will oppose Pluto more closely. Which is worse for a wedding chart? Sun opposite Pluto or Sun square Uranus?

June 18

1:45pm

http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=june19wedlibasc.gif

6:50 pm

June 19

1:30 pm

Last edited:

starlink

With the charts it is so much easier to get a feel of the whole thing.

I like the 6.50 one the best. You get Venus and Mars in the 5th and not Chiron. Moon very well aspected in the 4th house, Jupiter, ruler of the Ascendant and signifying the marriage, trines Sun exactly and sextiles Moon and sextile Ascendant. Being in Aquarius signifies again an unconventional marriage or one based on equality.The negative part is Sun square Juno and Uranus and being co-ruler of the 8th and opposing Pluto and Asc. Furthermore Jupiter conjunct Neptune and Chiron and their ruler Uranus in tight conjunction with Juno and only having squares to Sun and Pluto which could show power issues. the 1.30 chart is also looking nice but Chiron is in the 5th and I am afraid that could indicate painful experiences in relation to children. But the Marriage planet, Venus in this chart, trines Saturn (stability) and Pluto, very powerful feelings.

StarNur

I didnt consider Chiron in the 5th. I did see the T square between the Sun, Uranus-Juno and Pluto. Im having second thoughts based on this Tsquare alone.

Last edited: