Anything stand out?

stary

Any natal placements/aspects that seem to catch your attention for some reason?

Thanks

Attachments

• natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 20

Zora

Only that we're from the same generation and share almost the same placements

Didn't you tell on another thread and topic that you have a pisces DC and therefore a virgo AC ?

Our OP - stary-here is a sagittarius AC/gemini DC - placements in houses can not be the same. And not of same effect.

The most individual and personal in every chart what makes a personal chart personal and a difference is the birth time -delivering house cusps and life themes of experience and subjects.

It is a difference and of different experience if saturn in pisces is in 3rd house- siblings or in 4th house - mother - or for example in 1st house - personal enforcement - or in 6th house - health and work.

Last edited:

Zora

Any natal placements/aspects that seem to catch your attention for some reason?
Thanks

Hi stary,

do you insist on or prefer more an insight with equal house system ?

I would share some insight from my side but I prefer placidus house system and don't want to confuse you - if your preferred system is whole sign.

MoonSun

Didn't you tell on another thread and topic that you have a pisces DC and therefore a virgo AC ?

Our OP - stary-here is a sagittarius AC/gemini DC - placements in houses can not be the same. And not of same effect.

The most individual and personal in every chart what makes a personal chart personal and a difference is the birth time -delivering house cusps and life themes of experience and subjects.

It is a difference and of different experience if saturn in pisces is in 3rd house- siblings or in 4th house - mother - or for example in 1st house - personal enforcement - or in 6th house - health and work.

Yes, true. I mostly ment (sorry for my English, I'm not an native speaker) that the planet placements in signs are the same, like Jupiter scorpio, saturn pisces, uranus neptune capricorn. (not degrees, placement of houses etc) Of course it would have a completely different meaning and effect.

Zora

Hi Zora, Ive always thought equal house system was the best and most accurate.
you think other wise?

It is a personal choice - there are different methods to analyse a chart and there are different house system - and what the individual astrologer prefers is what works for him perfectly - otherwise he wouldn't do - and never change a winning team !:wink:

Mine is placidus house-system. :smile: